• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

M

mistykz

oh, shoot, i'm also in Fort Collins. Wow, looks like there's more of us than I thought. We should all get together some time and play, it's nice being able to play without the lag and such. Anyone PM me if interested (for online, or otherwise.), i'm not too great about checking this thread on a regular basis

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Brown Nite/Smelly Judas
4382-1634-9556

Conformal Invariance
3952-6671-0853

Ferdi/SpiritDragon
Wii Friend Code- 4775 7308 1565 1338
Brawl Friend Code- 1762 2337 4891

Lunchmeat
5112-3081-0808

Igneous42
4210-3670-2049

InterimOfZeal/IzzyInfamous
2492-3834-6499

The Marronator
2019-9342-7363

MeleeMarth
2277-6296-9880

Mikezor/Only kid as loud as me
1246-8408-3257

Moblin Man
4854-6120-9610

Tanzz
0473-7461-4720

Timotee/BACOOOONNN!!!
4983-4636-2916

Textbook Ninja
4468-0673-2536

TLHM
0301-9446-5048

YangFuShang
3694-9696-5803

Zeela
5112 3135 1380

Zenjamin/Cranky Kong
3308-4249-7740
This should clear some things up for people who are missing some.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Daruma, what'd you need? I didn't get the PM because my inbox was full. You can PM me again if you'd like.

Everyone, post your FC and Wii code if they aren't in the first post, please. I'm too lazy to trudge through all the posts.

V

v!rus

Daruma, what'd you need? I didn't get the PM because my inbox was full. You can PM me again if you'd like.

Everyone, post your FC and Wii code if they aren't in the first post, please. I'm too lazy to trudge through all the posts.
wwahhhhhh
3308 4220 4209

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Sorry to just leave there Yang but that lag was just too much. The second match we tried couldn't even get pas tthe "321 Go"

I dunno what it was. I really with Nintendo would have invested a bit more time on making a good online, I play Xbox live and pretty much never lag, and my roommate is a WoW player and rarely has problems either.

But it could have been our internet, apparently there might be something screwy with our internet were now and then it will drop really bad, so that might have been it I dunno.

V

v!rus

Sorry to just leave there Yang but that lag was just too much. The second match we tried couldn't even get pas tthe "321 Go"

I dunno what it was. I really with Nintendo would have invested a bit more time on making a good online, I play Xbox live and pretty much never lag, and my roommate is a WoW player and rarely has problems either.

But it could have been our internet, apparently there might be something screwy with our internet were now and then it will drop really bad, so that might have been it I dunno.
It's cause nintendo's got like one ****ing server for their online. ; _;

SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIII

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Ike is the lag king, so of course he'll win online. Just do dittos.

V!rus, I've yet to see you online :(. Don't expect too much.

And people, we need a smashfest sometime this week.

*edit*
Look at my name, it has my FC.

V

v!rus

Ike is the lag king, so of course he'll win online. Just do dittos.

V!rus, I've yet to see you online :(. Don't expect too much.

And people, we need a smashfest sometime this week.
I'm on right now, so if you wanna have a go at it...

plus my pokemon are being *****es and ignoring me.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
It's cause nintendo's got like one ****ing server for their online. ; _;

SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIII
I'm really hoping it's a problem they can fix down the road. If they can they really need to upgrade their servers.

BTW I'm gonna add you when I get on tomorrow so you should add me too.

V

v!rus

I'm really hoping it's a problem they can fix down the road. If they can they really need to upgrade their servers.

BTW I'm gonna add you when I get on tomorrow so you should add me too.
Alright, I'll get on that now.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
This is pissing me off more than the time I got my nose stuck in the bath tub drain.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO Storytime?
Maybe some other time when I feel like concocting it.

Sorry V!rus, I even played one match with RYUU (guess who won). And you still were "offline"

That's gotta be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen evar!

STAB NINTENDO WITH A SPORK!

V

v!rus

Maybe some other time when I feel like concocting it.

Sorry V!rus, I even played one match with RYUU (guess who won). And you still were "offline"

That's gotta be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen evar!

STAB NINTENDO WITH A SPORK!
**** YOU SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

maybe tomorrow.

im gonna go to bed now.

too much raging for one night.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Brown_Nite, your it. If you are interested in the tournament director job this time around this your in. We are working to get all the Wii needed and I'm not worried that we will be ready for a 80+ turnout of Smash. That's are goal and that's what we are expecting. Let's do this. I've changed the rules so the that Big Blue is banned.
Whats a good way to contact you?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT

The provider for the Colorado Connection site will be upgrading our servers this weekend meaning that the Cutthroat site at 12:00 midnight on Friday March 28, 2008 will be down for about 48 hours. If you have any questions about the tournament don't hesitate to call me at 303-808-7746. Thanks!!

M

mistykz

toneh, mine isnt on the front page. look left <--
also, igneous, you should add me

M

mistykz

I already did, a long time ago o_O Weird, I'll try it again next time I hop on

Top Bottom