• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
FRACK!

Are any of you *******s named josh? and did you buy anything worth 30$ or more at the PNT in Farmington while on your way to the MN tournament?

*gives the glare of anger*

Graceful

Smash Rookie
It is done! Magical forces have transported the bag back to Lovo's
Ty hunnibunni

Ad Ferdi why would you buy that pack?? Its lame. the hair is cool though, ive seen it on KMS awhile ago. Hopefully they will have it as a single item and not in that stupid pack.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
omg just did my first legit 1k damage i did 1.1k dmg i am only lvl 34

i bought some sweet att gloves +6att and i have 2 sets of steeleys 4 sets of tobi and my claw is 28att

so bad *** i do between 700-1.1k with lucky 7 now with just the gloves my atack went up 200ish

Graceful

Smash Rookie
I tried Prizerebel thing , I tried the Cellphone offers, I completed one, then I checked my bill from my phone-it charged me , even after I sent the test back to Stop, and I still didnt get my points......................................................

Help please?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I tried Prizerebel thing , I tried the Cellphone offers, I completed one, then I checked my bill from my phone-it charged me , even after I sent the test back to Stop, and I still didnt get my points......................................................

Help please?
it might take time for them to give you credit for it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
But the charging is what scared me off of it. The terms for those things don't indicate any amount of 'trial period', dangerous stuff to mess with.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, I'm going to need your help. I want to make sure that the first Brawl tournament is huge and in order to guareentee this I want to make sure the King of the Springs tournament has a great turnout. With this in mind I would love everyone to come out for this. Even more importantly if you have a local gamestore i.e Gamestop, Gamecrazy etc. get the word about this Smash tournament in Colorado Springs. If you need a flyer go here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/KingofSprings.php

for the flyer

If the turnout for all the games our good we will definitly have a tournament the next month and that will be with Brawl and that will be HUGE. So help a brother, get the word out and pre-register. Thanks!!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
DFG you know brawl was delayed right?

Wait wtf azen is fangblade? find out if this is true NAOW!!!!

Is he good at everything?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Everyone, get back on Starcraft, after a few games, Diplomacy could turn out REALLY fun(now that I know how to play it, thanks john!). Also, Volcano escape is usually exciting as hell, but the lava doesn't work on that version of the map and everything can be passed by mining everything and making zealgoon.

While we're on Blizzard, Yang, you still got your Diablo 2 account and items? I know you gave alot of them to me and I've kept everything, even the HRs(all unpoofed!), safe, but I really want the uber smiter stuff and if you don't want to give them to me then PM me your account plz? I won't take anything and you don't play that much anyways, I won't be an *** and ruin your intraweb rep either. Also, my Smiter is finally 3/4 of the way to Lv.93!

Also, if you've noticed I haven't been on MS alot, this is because I'm busy with FE:poR it's a lame game cause it takes me like 20 minutes to do all the prep then 30 minutes to do a stage. It's bull**** too since I do my best to recruit EVERYONE(I got a guide) but it's still hard especially when they attack one of my units that kills them in a single turn. Also, alot of the stages I just screw up on and get one person killed, and I can't have that. Like Chapter 11 when the black knight comes out of that house at the end of turn 5, I had to do that stage 5 times just because the black knight killed a unit every single time.

So yeah, Lucario, Jiggs, and Ness confirmed for Brawl. Mike and Tim was there.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Mike, what don't you like about the new AW? It's amazing, and not the broken ****-fest the previous one was.

Srsly, play me without using Colin, Grit, or Hachi. Nell is also decent, but not near their level. The game is fun, but there's a lot of ****** done, all the time. Seaplanes are the closest to **** as the new AW gets, and even then, they have problems to deal with.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=924889&topic=40398104

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Srsly, play me on SC. RagingAzn uswest
Well do you have AIM/YIM/MSN messenger? Cause then we can set up when to play each other. I'm playing D2 more since I want to get my Smiter Lv.93 already, the bar is like this long:

| |

And I'm going to meet someone at D2 later tonight as well. However, after/before that, I can try to get some matches in, MIKE/JOHN get on too so we can play SC is amazing! And Ben, Chang, Zeal, everyone ever.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Demon Huskie!

Dam guys I wanted to show you this for awhile but I forgot intil just now. Ok anyways, I was playing arounf then something amazing happend!

A HUSKY Dog! you see it?
Now you must yell out this everytime you do > B
HUSKIEDEMONUPPERCUTGO

and then if you don't connect with the hit or if you don't yell out the terriable death move , expect this dog to be at your side that night. :]

Btw, I hit like 3 guys at the same time with it... <.< Huski POWA

Duha

Smash Journeyman
oh man diablo 2 what a great game. if they make diablo 3 i would be the happiest person ever i was so godly on diabo 2 i had 6 lvl 80+ fully equipped with godly gear. I had a lvl 97 hammerdin(could solo hell and also did anni hunted with him) 96 blizard source 91 meteorb sorce 90 trapasin 87 whirlwind barb( i love doing cow lvl with him it was awesome to see your mana and your life just shoot up as you spin through a mob) i had a 80 guided arrow zon before they patched the pierce. it was still good after the patch but **** guided arrow with mana steel and life leach was deadly in pvp. I also had a summonacer and i just obtainained before i quit godly bonemancer gear so i was working on that when i quit he was like lvl45 or 50.

but my favorite was my hammerdin i remember it like yesterday

perfect Harq crest
perfect breast plate enigma(it was so beautiful i could cry)
magefist(they weren't perfect but perfect is not much better then regular)
Perfect war travelers
perfect aracnid mesh
195 herald of zacrum could never get a perfect which is 200
oh and yes the big daddy of them all
perfect hoto baby
oh ya 2 soj's love the mana boost on these

in my inventory i had anni not perfect this one eluded me i could never ever ever hunt a perfect one.
and my inventory was full with +1 to skill charms.

i did like 14k maybe more per hammer. now that is godly

but the way i got his is i used my meteorb socrec and i had it run nm andriel using a bot to get my soj's and other equips from andy i would get about 4-5 a night then i would trade them for stuff. i did this before soj's were useless

omg i have to stay far away from that game far far away

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Everyone, get back on Starcraft, after a few games, Diplomacy could turn out REALLY fun(now that I know how to play it, thanks john!). Also, Volcano escape is usually exciting as hell, but the lava doesn't work on that version of the map and everything can be passed by mining everything and making zealgoon.

While we're on Blizzard, Yang, you still got your Diablo 2 account and items? I know you gave alot of them to me and I've kept everything, even the HRs(all unpoofed!), safe, but I really want the uber smiter stuff and if you don't want to give them to me then PM me your account plz? I won't take anything and you don't play that much anyways, I won't be an *** and ruin your intraweb rep either. Also, my Smiter is finally 3/4 of the way to Lv.93!

Also, if you've noticed I haven't been on MS alot, this is because I'm busy with FE:poR it's a lame game cause it takes me like 20 minutes to do all the prep then 30 minutes to do a stage. It's bull**** too since I do my best to recruit EVERYONE(I got a guide) but it's still hard especially when they attack one of my units that kills them in a single turn. Also, alot of the stages I just screw up on and get one person killed, and I can't have that. Like Chapter 11 when the black knight comes out of that house at the end of turn 5, I had to do that stage 5 times just because the black knight killed a unit every single time.

So yeah, Lucario, Jiggs, and Ness confirmed for Brawl. Mike and Tim was there.
yeah u can borrow my stuff

Duha

Smash Journeyman
im not sold on that maybe they just put some of his movesets in poly's to make fun of the captain falcon lovers

Top Bottom