• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
How can you tell when I'm posting at my mom's house? My sig shows up!

As for why I'm posting, check out the masterpieces update on the japanese dojo. Mother 2 and the original Fire Emblem?! Guess old tipper boy is back.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
How can you tell when I'm posting at my mom's house? My sig shows up!

As for why I'm posting, check out the masterpieces update on the japanese dojo. Mother 2 and the original Fire Emblem?! Guess old tipper boy is back.
Or it could be for Ike... <.<

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I was supposed to get it for my birthday, but my brother keeps forgetting to get it. Soon I will has beam katana.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
^^^

Marth confirmed ness confirmed i didn't see captain falcon looks like teen pregnancy is safe no more

Timotee

Smash Journeyman

Up until now, that rock might've worked!

If I end up maining Ness, I'm changing my tag to UUN, in memory of Up Until Now.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
NO ONE CAN SWITCH MAINS!!!! That should be a rule to keep this game fun... cept ferdi jeris and victor cause A ferdi owns with whoever B victor does too and C ferdi sandbags to much and if he doesnt >.> we are all screw (well if his theory is corret)

Graceful

Smash Rookie
NO ONE CAN SWITCH MAINS!!!! That should be a rule to keep this game fun... cept ferdi jeris and victor cause A ferdi owns with whoever B victor does too and C ferdi sandbags to much and if he doesnt >.> we are all screw (well if his theory is corret)
I bet everyone knows already, Im gunna main Soliodious Snakedious ( Solid snake and naked snake fused into one!) **** I own. And Nite, Ive been praticing like 4 hours a day with shiek and falcAn and pika, not so much Doc though :l - and moonwalking...but I failed, I have a weakside just like you warned me not to do, i did it :( Sorry :/

I have dranken like 5 Bing energy drinks o_____o

And I dont know about this weekend, My friend might be coming over, then we might goto the Mall near you.. then maybe your house <__>oh ya find the **** sizzors :]

OHH waiT!

We have officaly taken up Project Justice so anyone with a dreamcast go buy it, its like 40.00$ still beacuse its that amazing!
And goddamit, Guitly gear Tony? Tell me wich one cause I might get a ps2 and some games instead of a gigabeat.
And Capcom Vs Snk2, Stick with Ps2 version or Cube version? ( wants to own Nite <3)
Anyone wanna Baybalde for Cube???? Omg I love it - LEt it RIP !!

I need my pokemon back! Lovo dam you! Oh wait, anyone play Socom? I used to be like pro on S2 but i havent had a ps2 for awhile now. and anyone play THUG? I own , thats the one game Im shure noone can beat me at. ( That I know of <<;;)

Im going to go search for a ps2 online now and games :]

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I bet everyone knows already, Im gunna main Soliodious Snakedious ( Solid snake and naked snake fused into one!) **** I own. And Nite, Ive been praticing like 4 hours a day with shiek and falcAn and pika, not so much Doc though :l - and moonwalking...but I failed, I have a weakside just like you warned me not to do, i did it :( Sorry :/

I have dranken like 5 Bing energy drinks o_____o

And I dont know about this weekend, My friend might be coming over, then we might goto the Mall near you.. then maybe your house <__>oh ya find the **** sizzors :]

OHH waiT!

We have officaly taken up Project Justice so anyone with a dreamcast go buy it, its like 40.00$ still beacuse its that amazing!
And goddamit, Guitly gear Tony? Tell me wich one cause I might get a ps2 and some games instead of a gigabeat.
And Capcom Vs Snk2, Stick with Ps2 version or Cube version? ( wants to own Nite <3)

I need my pokemon back! Lovo dam you! Oh wait, anyone play Socom? I used to be like pro on S2 but i havent had a ps2 for awhile now. and anyone play THUG? I own , thats the one game Im shure noone can beat me at. ( That I know of <<;;)

Im going to go search for a ps2 online now and games :]
There actually is a character called Solidus Snake....

cllzzrd

Smash Apprentice
Now I will accually be able to play with good people in Colorado! i cant drive yet soo, no smashfests for me :(
*wishes agust will come faster*

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Even if I follow your crazy 'no-changing-mains' plan, it'll be a few months before I decide on one. Besides, I'm going to have different mains for each person I'm fighting, remember? Stupid yan-ee-tor.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
um falcon confirmed

already have a advance tech with jigglypuff that may put jiggly in the top tier of brawl no johns. It uses the game mechanics that sakuri has explained and others confirmed i just need my hands on the game to confirm that it will actually work.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

Yo, this is DancingFighterG.

The 7th annual Colorado Championship is back. Come compete against the best that the mountain region can offer and win the chance to go to earn sponsored position to attend the NVGA National Championships. There will be big money to be won so let's see you have the nerve to get it. You think you can be the number player then show the world.

Go here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/CCCT.php

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Don't worry, I'll randomly pick up a character every smash tournament and own.

Wtf beyblades?!? I used to have a bunch of those!

Now I will accually be able to play with good people in Colorado! i cant drive yet soo, no smashfests for me :(
*wishes agust will come faster*
August already happened o_O I'm getting my license and car in March though =P

Holy crap have you guys seen all the characters and gameplay
falcon stay the same
Yes, all this info explosion was like 2 days ago.

Even if I follow your crazy 'no-changing-mains' plan, it'll be a few months before I decide on one. Besides, I'm going to have different mains for each person I'm fighting, remember? Stupid yan-ee-tor.
Ima be playing everyone forever

um falcon confirmed

already have a advance tech with jigglypuff that may put jiggly in the top tier of brawl no johns. It uses the game mechanics that sakuri has explained and others confirmed i just need my hands on the game to confirm that it will actually work.
old.

I'll post the links to amazingness when I get home hopefully.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Also, I seriously need that Boyz Noise CD guys I can't find torrants anywhere!!!

Also Tony, I think my Sonic CD is still in your car that we took to NM?!? Cause I can't find it =(

Also, I seriously need that Boyz Noise CD guys I can't find torrants anywhere!!!

Also Tony, I think my Sonic CD is still in your car that we took to NM?!? Cause I can't find it =(
i have that boyz noise cd along with like 10 more

also i think i will main solid snake :D

nite i thought you where going to main sonic with tony and be gay like that or somthing :laugh:

also whats going on with SNSG's bday party ? at lovos ?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
what the hell is going on.

anyways anyone want to play tommorow. (no school) and I'm bored/don't want to play gaylo.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
oh yea, so is there going to be a smashfest/Jeris birthday **** at my house?

oh, and who saw luigi being tight in the one video where dedede whaks em with a hammer.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hay guise, I live. Dedede CGing Ike is hilarious. Before Tim is stupid and says that they don't know how to DI, it's Masashi and ITP playing, so prs to STFU. =D!

Lololololol@Heibrahi including Victor and Jeris in the people who can switch mains. Jeris can have up to 3, beyond that is a waste. Victor should just stick with the one or two he learns at the beginning, the rest kinda fail, unless you're a Jeris or LoVo type pokemon. Then his Ganon is super effective.

Speaking of Ganon, doesn't he look a little... gay? Srsly, u guys.

Hay, Roman, you know you can just DL DC games? I'm not paying money for no project justice, but I'll DL it, if it means that much to you. Speaking of which, does anyone own 3rd Strike, or have the copy we purchased forever ago? I miss that game. D: D: D: D:

With that said, I'll see you *****s on Saturday.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I never said chain grabbing wasn't in...I said the demo chaingrabbing wasn't real chaingrabbing, geez. It was hilarious watching Dedede chaingrab though.

Ness and Lucas both look fun. But you can unlock ness by reflecting 10 projectiles!!!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
i have that boyz noise cd along with like 10 more

also i think i will main solid snake :D

nite i thought you where going to main sonic with tony and be gay like that or somthing :laugh:

also whats going on with SNSG's bday party ? at lovos ?
Bring your CD plox Saturday? I need to get it into my iPod or something.

Hay guise, I live. Dedede CGing Ike is hilarious. Before Tim is stupid and says that they don't know how to DI, it's Masashi and ITP playing, so prs to STFU. =D!

They're nubs.

Lololololol@Heibrahi including Victor and Jeris in the people who can switch mains. Jeris can have up to 3, beyond that is a waste. Victor should just stick with the one or two he learns at the beginning, the rest kinda fail, unless you're a Jeris or LoVo type pokemon. Then his Ganon is super effective.

Speaking of Ganon, doesn't he look a little... gay? Srsly, u guys.

I actually agree, he just looks weird, especially his facial features.
I never said chain grabbing wasn't in...I said the demo chaingrabbing wasn't real chaingrabbing, geez. It was hilarious watching Dedede chaingrab though.

Ness and Lucas both look fun. But you can unlock ness by reflecting 10 projectiles!!!
Cool way to unlock stuff!

Also guys, did you see Falco's new reflector? He kicks it out in front and it looks badass, now if still acts the same I was thinking of maining him a little while and combo into those shines. Anyways, see everyone tomorrow at LoVo's I guess?

Pro edit: I wrote INSIDE a quote =O

Top Bottom