• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
When, Brawl comes out who wants to help me make rules?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
ferdi, you so crazy.

Subnote: I have to watch my grandma saturday, so I probably won't show up, unless it's at like 9pm, but I doubt I will then, because I hate you all.

Especially *insert your name*

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
WTF TIM YOU NEED TO GET YOUR DOUBLE DASH DEATHMATCH WITH NITE ALREADY!

Also Duha, I tried WMM and VirtualDub for compression and they both failed me :(:(:(

Edit: If you guys checked the BBS you would know that the Guild Ranking system has changed. Although it won't affect us that much, and personally, I think this is the best way to determine the ranks.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
hmm well ferdi try to record at half size. when i use the windows movie maker it does make it smaller for me. maybe ou are not saving it right. let me try again and make sure it is

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok so, the only undecided Top Tier member is Tim and Nite, which they need to settle through that game of Double Dash or w/e

Personally, I think Duha would be better as the 3rd Top Tier member because he has like no life outside of Maple >_>

Duha

Smash Journeyman
wmm does down scale the video.

what you have to do is after you move the video you want to the film strip go to
3.finish movie under that there should be a save to my computer option in blue. if you can't find that click tasks at the top of the window that should bring it up.

click the save to my computer option.

then it will give you another screen where it has 1 and 2

1. is the name of the movie
2. is where you want to save the movie

after you complete this click next.

on the bottom right of the next screen says estimated space required which basically means estimated size of the video you are saving. IF you still wish the size to be smaller then that there is an option under best quality for play back called show more choices click that. then click the best fit to file size dot and it should allow you to change the maximum file size you want this video to be saves as and it will automatically scale the video size for you accordingly.

I hope that made sense

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've been busy with work this week and last week. But it makes for good monies, so there's that. Duha can take on the winner of Me vs. Nite

Duha

Smash Journeyman
grace i have to head to work but ill call you at like 9:30ish and if your phone doesn't work be on smash forums so i can tell you when i am comming

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The 2nd Annual Road to Cutthroat is back. The regional championships, CCCT, is right around the corner and it's time to get the battle field ready. Starting in Febaury a series of tournaments will take place leading up to biggest CCCT ever. Winner of the tournaments win a first round bye to Cutthroat. Go here:

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/RoadtoCutthroat.php

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
What The Hell Ferdi?!?
What?

WTF FERDI whas with all the unneeded tags

wtf does lovo ave to do with maple story?
What?

Edit: Ok guys, so after numerous speculations and scaredness, I decided to go give the prizerebel thing a try. After completing out a few easy surveys, I'm already on my way to receive my $10 Nexon card!!! It was so fast(I took like 30 minutes, but it wont seem long when you're doing it) and it was easy to unsubscribe to many of the offers. So you guys should do it too therefore we can all get ûber cool gear and Gach everything.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=87631

And do what Duha tells you to do, when you check the offers, go look at the cellphone required ones, as those give MASSIVE points so you can easily get points for prizes, and you can unsubscribe by returning a text message to them.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
yea ferdi see it is so cool. and easy

remember guys to create a new email to do it.

I gached 20 tickets and made 30m ig you gach go to NLC

i won 50 bucks so far for free :)

rafa i am headed over to pick grace and one of his friends to come over your place at 10:30

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Why not just do the real money version of that? treasuretrooper.com

Anyway... Nite when are you going to Rafa's? Because I could ride the bus with you if my brother took me to your house.

Anyone want to pick me up?

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Fu'ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovo I left my Backpack over at your house with my DS in it.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Set it aside for me later please ? <33

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Dear Graceful,

I hate you, and I took your backpack. If you promise to never do a post like that again, I may take it back to Lovo's.

Signed,
The World

Duha

Smash Journeyman
That is ferdi yang the that was before smash came out where do you think they go the c.falcom moonwalk from duh!!!!

I went to see ricky smilie last night down at northfield. oh man that is one funny guy it was a great show.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Dear Graceful,

I hate you, and I took your backpack. If you promise to never do a post like that again, I may take it back to Lovo's.

Signed,
The World
Awwwwwww I love you soo much Tim my dear :D <333will you bring it back next smashfest?

and I Promise :D

Top Bottom