• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
First of all, srry for double post, I couldn't edit my previous one wtf.

So:

Tony, there is a chance I could get a ride to where we're leaving, but it depends on tomorrow snowing, and even then I'd still have to leave my house at around 4:30 to 5 p.m.

So regardess, call me before then to find out more, and I'll try calling you if I find out more.

THIS IS NITE!!!!

You have no idea how good i got by just playing forward im not even joking ask everyone hes the reason i got good so fast for some reason
I have never played Forward and yet I'm still good without even trying, and insanely quickly too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You have squinty eyes, Ferdi. That's how you got better. D:

Rafa, smash some today? I want to practice a new character or two, I'm really sick of my Peach.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I don't mean to blow anyone's mind with this...but...look at the dojo

Done? Seen Olimar's moves?

Kirby eating Olimar = ????

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Well he obviously gets some pikmans.

Also, We leave for NM today! I haven't finished my 7 paragraph Physics essay nor my 5 paragraph Hamlet analytical essay! I hate writing and Shakespeare! ♥♥♥

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is the great Nite$

Lovo Dont forget to ummm yeah charge my psp and take it with you to nm along with the charger plox we will need some music so yeah that might help

Also if you guys want music try bringing along some cds cause tonys car only plays cds

Ohhh and olimar suuuuuuuuucks

Duha

Smash Journeyman
im staying in town but aclim that is to late if i play i have to be done around then

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, were trying to soltify the game lineup for the tournament in Feb and the problem that we having is a possible delay for Brawl. So what I am thinking is just have it scheduled where Smash brawl will be the game but if it's not out then we will run normal smash. Sounds like a plan?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sounds great. Don't worry about the delay until Dojo announces it, though. Wal-Mart and the like are ********.

Olimar sounds too good. Rumor also has it Kirby can eat items now. Whoo.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Chap, you should tape Nite's, LoVo's, and my Falcon and also make a C.Falcon combo vid.

We'll call it:

Stomp The Yard. QUICKLY BEFORE SOMEONE TAKES THE NAME!!!

Also, Tony call me and stuff cause I still haven't packed >_> Of course I'm still in school and I guess I can't do much until after around 3:30(note I couldn't get a ride so you'd need to pick me up, I'll pay the extra gas when we tally up our dollars.)

Rumors has it that Tim has inside connections with beta testers that are playing Brawl....

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
hey guys, im having trouble finding a ride.

I suggest you all come through Durango, that way, I can house you all over night, you can smash with Durangans, the drive is much more beautiful and less dull, and it will only take you about two hours longer.

here are the directions if you go through durango. (starts from Duha's place)
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...000+Rim+Dr&2c=Durango&2s=CO&2z=81301-3911&r=f
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...elina+Ct+SE&2c=Rio+Rancho&2s=NM&2z=87124-2921

PS
i dont care how many people you have in the car, i love riding on the roof. (only half-joking)

So give me a call at 303 590 8943 ...
you know what. give me a call regardless, because i KNOW my phone is here in my room somewhere, but i just cant find it under all the crap.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
you guys haven't left yet? Lovo, bring me mah money. lol

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
no, we have to wait till 9:30 cuz somebody has a "job"

so tony, are you gonna pick me up or should i leave?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
no, we have to wait till 9:30 cuz somebody has a "job"

so tony, are you gonna pick me up or should i leave?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf doubleposts? Yeah, I'll pick you up, LoVo.

EDIT: Ferdi, mapquest how to get to LoVo's from your place, then to Buckley and Quincy, Aurora, CO, then to the final destination, then back to chambers and alameda. :D!

Also, music.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Chap, you should tape Nite's, LoVo's, and my Falcon and also make a C.Falcon combo vid.

We'll call it:

Stomp The Yard. QUICKLY BEFORE SOMEONE TAKES THE NAME!!!

Also, Tony call me and stuff cause I still haven't packed >_> Of course I'm still in school and I guess I can't do much until after around 3:30(note I couldn't get a ride so you'd need to pick me up, I'll pay the extra gas when we tally up our dollars.)

Rumors has it that Tim has inside connections with beta testers that are playing Brawl....

Wah, I should get credit for the name at least <-<

Or sumn sheezt

GL in NM :D

SO Duha, can you smash today? ( saterday?) or sunday? maybe <.<

Duha

Smash Journeyman
boy do i have a story for you guys

Ok so im pqing right and this guy runs then jump to the third sewer whole and he drops something and me and two guys run over there he picks it back up and calls us n00bs. Well i don't take kind to this so i sit right under him he must have forgot i was there but he dropped a blue work glove i jumped and snagged it. I just sold it but i took a screenie of the glove right before i sold it. Of coarse he wants it back but no way he called me a n00b if he hadn't called me a n00b i would have given it back, but i am prideful. he kept bugging me tell he realized it was now my blue work glove and no longer his. And yes I did call him a n00b for dropping such valuable things. I called him a n00b a lot.

Top Bottom