• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Mike, Ken wanted to talk to you about sending some of his Windia character's stuff over(if your character is transfering from Windia), so talk to him about that.

Also, Wumpy bash by yours truly

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114628&highlight=masterwumpus&page=6

He tried to play it off but I'm sure I reminded him how much his videos suck(and how much I hate people that praises G-reg)

Chap, I watched Shadowclaw 2 re-edit just now. Very good. The CO combo vid should be a visionary revolution on the world of combo videos!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so who won at nm? nvm just found out. Gratz lovo for placing 3rd and gj in teams. And duha the place u were at there are tons of hackers there like all the time

korgoth

Smash Rookie
alright first off, maplestory is lame. play runescape

second off, yang did you move back by me?(this is bryan, changed my account again)

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Runescape is terrible.

Maplestory is pretty terrible, but no where near as bad as Runescape.

Brawl was delayed. Poop.

Controller please Tony. Smash please Rafa.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Runescape is terrible.

Maplestory is pretty terrible, but no where near as bad as Runescape.

Brawl was delayed. Poop.

Controller please Tony. Smash please Rafa.
Yeah boo at the delay....but oh well at least I won't have to try to beat devil may cry 4 in 5 days.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I found the optimal path for thief training star throwing not melee. if you guys want it i can tell you.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Brawl delay just means more mapling. Some serious bull**** although it was pretty much speculated. If they don't pull more 2 update days we wont get the game until like August or something wtf

And Duha how are you figuring this out!?!?

remember to email me the fraps stuff

korgoth

Smash Rookie
isnt that the game tony says is the worst game ever?[/QUOTE]
lol probably, i dunno same boring crap to me. No effense really though cus i used to play runescape a lot.

and wtf brawl got delayed again???

Yang we should hang out and smash and stuff sometime. i have work friday and i think saturday but only in the evening at like 5pm till 10. otherwise i could do somethin wednesday after school or sunday if you're down.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Ferdi

First I found all the monsters you can 1hko 2hko, and 3hko at a certain dmg. Ie stringe=300hp horny mushroom 300 (i think) so if you average over 300dmg per lucky 7 then you 1hko stringe or horny mushroom.

second i found out how much exp is given up per kill. ie stringe=33exp and horny mushroom=35exp

then I found which monsters spawn more or are more plentiful to kill. Ie stringe very abundant and easy to kill horny mushroom abundant but not as abundant as stringe.

then i found at what dmg was it better to change monsters. Ie from 300 to 550 it was better to kill the stringe because at 2 L7's you gain 66 exp against stringe and there is no monster under 1k that gives more then 66 exp so there for stringe is the best choice for dmg between 300-550.

the optimal training for assassin was all 1hko's instead of the 2hko's of the boar that everyone has been saying is the best place to train. for example i can kill about 2 stringes by the time you kill 1 boar. a boar gives 50 exp i think maybe a little less a string gives 33 so the time it takes to you kill for 42exp i make 66 there for stringe is a better choice.

but once you can ohko boars consistently then training on stringes becomes a waste because i can make 42exp with 1 L7 instead of making 33exp.

that is the basic formula i used.

I also created a training/good drops path as well.

basically for optimal drops it is wooden and stone masks tell you can do abot 1k per L7 then best to train on poopa poison poopa ticktock and electrophant

oh and also for picture of the day:

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Omg Smash G O D is made of so much fail

I think im going to bash on more videos with crappy music and crappy videos overall

And shiek looks really cool with the nice poses and such even though she might be cheap as hell

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
all you need to know about sins is whatever u can 1hit ko with L7 that gives u the max exp. i'm guessing u gached all those items

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Mucho thanks for Fraps Duha, now stop gaching for money!

Nite, I agree with you, I was there with Jeeeeeeeeeeeeris

Tim, we didn't use the oxygen thing as a john, more like a Colorado saying. Although I completely replaced No Johns with No Kennys(not alot of people actually kennied though O_o I guess I owned them too hard)

Forgot what else I was going to say

Oh yeah, here's a song you should be familiar with, if not, get the orange box right now.

This was a failure.
I'm making a post here: HUGE PROTEST.
It's hard to not ask you for compensation.

Smash Brothers Dojo.
You do what you want, because you can.
For the pain of all of us,
except the ones still in bed.

But there's no sense crying over every delay,
We just keep on hoping 'til we finally play.
And the game gets done and you make a neat pun
For the people who still check your site.

I'm not even angry.
Who am I kidding? Yes, I am.
Mainly 'cause you said the game would come out:
3rd of December.
And I checked the updates every day.
And as they sucked it hurt because
I had to check every day.

Now these lame old updates finally got real good,
and in every morning, your site heightened my mood.
So I'm glad Brawl got pushed, otherwise it would be rushed
for the people who still check your site.

Go ahead and shaft me.
I think prefer a litte wait.
Maybe it will not be far way now?
Maybe February -
That was a joke. Haha. Fat chance.
Anyway, this game is great:
It's so exciting and cool.

Look at me still ranting when there's nothing to do.
When I look on this board it makes me glad I'm not you.
I'm addicted to fun, no matter what I'll still be one
of the people who still check your site.

And believe me I still check your site.
I'm playing Halo and still check your site.
I must recover and still check your site.
While others curse you I still check your site.
And when they kill you I'll still check your site.

Check your site...
Check your site.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
no problem and yes a gached them from free nx cards that i got.

np ferdi did it work fine?

be careful video files are huge from fraps you need to use a video editor program to size it down.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
hey *****es
smashfest this saturday at my house
10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora CO, 80010

303 367 1463
who's coming?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I too am in the maybe column. Depends on if I have to go to mom's hoose, or if I have to teach a friend to drive stick-shift, or if I feel really lazy and decide I hate you all.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
No weddings wtf?

And yeah Duha that was the first thing I noticed, what program do you use to compress them? I sent an e-mail but I doubt you've checked it so I made a post here.

I might show up for Saturday.

Also, I just leveled up my sin 2 levels(13 now) and its now doing good because I didn't know keen sight = win. So I guess ima go level this ******* to make a bandit.......... nah I'll get my fighter to 3rd job.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lovo what times i can come tell around 5:30pm then i would have to go maybe could stay later but i am unsure but i can be there for sure up untill then.

Top Bottom