• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
We're taping tonight.
Lame

How dare you not inform me! Those tapes are needed for my challenge MKDD matches with Nite!
He didn't inform any of us cause he knew that if anyone else went it would instead be a video about Tony getting comboed by everyone.

Heh, sadly, no, I'm not that kid, but I do know some asain smashers from here who are ridiculously good... I dont know how long they have been in the game though. But yeah, I just stumbled onto the tournament scene, even though I've been playing forever.

Another "last" tournament would definitely be sick.
We'll be down for whatever I'm sure.
Hmmm?

OOK Basicly , My roomates thought I ran off to go party or w.e / and they didn't know wtf was going on since I didn't tell them ( it was a last minute thing, I thought everyone was asleep.)
Still bullsh'it. SO hopefully I can goto NewMExico for the smash tourny. How much will it be to get thare? How and what day will be back?
wtf what NM tourney?

i'm down to smash one last time again i guess.
agreed, we need EVERYONE there.

8000th post !

OMG NO

God **** it YAng
Owned.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol n00b anyways i found a really good way to make money for poor people like me i am up to 400k i made 300k last night in like 1 hour or less

you go giant jelly hunting

there are 3 places i know that they spawn at and are fairly empty at later parts of the night so you kill it then change channel when all channels are clear you go to the other spot and kill that one. tell all channels are clear. then you rinse and repeat. oh you sell the cakes it drops about 15 and they sell for 1500-2000 at npc's that is like 25k per jelly and they are easy to kill

so get thss out of 19 channels you will probably find like 10 channels with the jelly that is there. somtimes you have to kill for about 5 min per channel before he appears. so anyways that is 10x25k=250k and if you take 5 min per channel that is like 100 but i only stay in the channels where i don't see drops where the thing spawns or people are in that area. which cuts it down to around an hour or so and usually you are not in that channel for 5 min.

so if we break that down that is 60min=250k that is 4.2k a minute not bad IMO

if you see me on late and you plan this just tell me what jelly you are hunting so we can stay out of each others way. but don't tell anyone but GodTier i dont want things to get to crowded cause then it will be much harder to make work

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
lol n00b anyways i found a really good way to make money for poor people like me i am up to 400k i made 300k last night in like 1 hour or less

you go giant jelly hunting

there are 3 places i know that they spawn at and are fairly empty at later parts of the night so you kill it then change channel when all channels are clear you go to the other spot and kill that one. tell all channels are clear. then you rinse and repeat. oh you sell the cakes it drops about 15 and they sell for 1500-2000 at npc's that is like 25k per jelly and they are easy to kill

so get thss out of 19 channels you will probably find like 10 channels with the jelly that is there. somtimes you have to kill for about 5 min per channel before he appears. so anyways that is 10x25k=250k and if you take 5 min per channel that is like 100 but i only stay in the channels where i don't see drops where the thing spawns or people are in that area. which cuts it down to around an hour or so and usually you are not in that channel for 5 min.

so if we break that down that is 60min=250k that is 4.2k a minute not bad IMO

if you see me on late and you plan this just tell me what jelly you are hunting so we can stay out of each others way. but don't tell anyone but GodTier i dont want things to get to crowded cause then it will be much harder to make work
People already do this, but those king slimes and fake mini bosses(I took pic of a mini boss Alishar 2 days ago!) appear like at set intervals if I remember correctly. Now the thing is, instead of just going to kill the mini bosses for cakes, just kill regular monsters so that you level and hope they drop good ****. So you're leveling and getting rich off of equipment drop anyways. Of course, this is a very easy thing to do and rarely takes too much time if you channel surf for the mini bosses so you can say its pretty profitable for someone at a semi low level.

Also Chap, after reading your comments on Shadowclaw 2 as well as posting that re-edit as well as knowing that you're going to make a Colorado montage anyways, I suggest we get more vids up just for the sake of Colorado's final combo video?

Montage name suggestions:

Colorado - The Coolest

Colorado's Final Combo

God Tier

Also, I noticed your sig in the Shadowclaw 2 thread, when/what thread did that person say "colorado is overrated anyway"?

And OMG you guys NM smash invite http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=133309

Anyone want to go? Thing is it's pretty short notice since I just noticed the thread now.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
ferdi well when you wait for the giant jelly though you do kill other things most of the time when i did this it was there when i got there. and there were few people that i saw doing this. I know it is a mini boss but never the less i get tons of mesos from it ill be a millionaire in no time at this pace i mean i only been playing in broa 3 days now and i have 400k that is not bad well 100k was from nite and ive spent over 500k already

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
ferdi well when you wait for the giant jelly though you do kill other things most of the time when i did this it was there when i got there. and there were few people that i saw doing this. I know it is a mini boss but never the less i get tons of mesos from it ill be a millionaire in no time at this pace i mean i only been playing in broa 3 days now and i have 400k that is not bad well 100k was from nite and ive spent over 500k already
I made like 4 million in a week, the week before that I got like a mil from Chang and didn't really know how to play(also no one helped I was the only one playing during that time)

Anyways, the real point is that NM tourney, can anyone go and have a car?

Duha? Chang? Ken? Tony? Tim?

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Winter Break

Are people still off for winter break this week? I was thinking about having something at my house during the week this week. Not sure yet if it would be a smashfest or a tourney. Depends on how many people think they can come and if they could bring TV's/Setups cuz I currently only have 2 TV's(One of ours broke a couple of months ago). And I only have 1 setup. Anyways, just post saying which day this week you guys think you'd like to get together.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Ok, so what about the new 4-corners tournament this saturday?
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=133309

are we going? Im down, where would we be staying? would Ari want to go? would he house us?

it sounds to be quite fun, and the last time I played anyone so good my throat was closing up because of all the fracking cats... wait. i havent even asked if they have pets yet.

EDIT:
****, that was meant for the Durango/farmington thread.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Are people still off for winter break this week? I was thinking about having something at my house during the week this week. Not sure yet if it would be a smashfest or a tourney. Depends on how many people think they can come and if they could bring TV's/Setups cuz I currently only have 2 TV's(One of ours broke a couple of months ago). And I only have 1 setup. Anyways, just post saying which day this week you guys think you'd like to get together.
Friday. Saturday. Sunday even. Or we should go to NM.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is r Zeal. Who's up for NM? So far Nite and I are the only ones confirmed, and we need two more people for sure before we can go. Also, I just taped for the trailer last night. Actual combo video will be this/next weekend. I need everyone's help that I can get on this. Dark.Pch's "combos" highly offend me, and I think the Peach boards need to see decent combos before Brawl comes out. Trailer should be out in the next day or two, actual video... two weeks?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
But it's kinda hard to pull off extensive Peach combos on people who know what they're doing... Just play with Graceful.

BTW, THE MONTAGE SHOULD BE CALLED PRETTY GOOD TILTS!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
This is r Zeal. Who's up for NM? So far Nite and I are the only ones confirmed, and we need two more people for sure before we can go. Also, I just taped for the trailer last night. Actual combo video will be this/next weekend. I need everyone's help that I can get on this. Dark.Pch's "combos" highly offend me, and I think the Peach boards need to see decent combos before Brawl comes out. Trailer should be out in the next day or two, actual video... two weeks?
I'm DEFINITELY IN if you guys have a car.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
hey guys, out of curiosity, would going to NM from Denver take you through or near Durango? Textbook doesnt want to go, so if im going, id need a ride. and it seems silly to pass it up if its only 3 hours away from durango.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I don't think it's on the way. Ferdi, wanna do mapquest? I'm lame. Pretty sure I can get my sister's car, since I've been using it this whole time. Me, Nite, Ferdi, need one more to keep the price down, preferably someone who can drive.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
actually, it does look like going through durango would be about 3 hours longer... but its a more scenic route and I could drive once you get here...

/shrug.
owell

Graceful

Smash Rookie
I was gunna give u a mill <_<

Anyways. Nm; How much? And wth are we gunna stay and how long.

Theres about a 70% chance I can , if I don't have to pay my school fees all at once.

aclimbatize

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the forum and was wondering if there are any people near boulder who would be interested in a smashfest any time soon. I don't like to go too far as my only means of transportation is my 21 year old motorcycle, or the bus.

Let me know, I really need to play against PEOPLE.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Ya there are boulderians and there are from what i know no smashfests in boulder but sure you could get a ride or the bus works

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I am in Boulder during college breaks. Sadly, I am going back soon, so I will not play any more smash with you guys...

But yeah, look for a couple of guys who suck now (they were never really good to begin with) to pop up around Brawl.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
first million is always hardest if that is true im bout to be rich *****.

check this out i did my jelly thing for less then an hour and i cam up with 600k+ and then at the slime tree when i was changing channels i ran into vacu hackers like crazy and they would dip out and i picked up there stuff. which was about another 150k-200k and about 10k in mesos includes an alter piece 10 red green presents numerous ores and firewood and axe wood. to put it into perspective i got only one present per vacu hacker i found and 2 of them were not wear presents drop

Graceful

Smash Rookie
first million is always hardest if that is true im bout to be rich *****.

check this out i did my jelly thing for less then an hour and i cam up with 600k+ and then at the slime tree when i was changing channels i ran into vacu hackers like crazy and they would dip out and i picked up there stuff. which was about another 150k-200k and about 10k in mesos includes an alter piece 10 red green presents numerous ores and firewood and axe wood. to put it into perspective i got only one present per vacu hacker i found and 2 of them were not wear presents drop
someone is ballin lol

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol has to be done at night or else it is to crowded

here are the locations of fake bosses cause i love you guys

King Slime
Victoria Road : Dungeon, Southern Forest I
Victoria Road : Tree Dungeon, Forest Up North
Victoria Road : Excavation Site II
Victoria Road : East Rocky Mountain II
Victoria Road : Sunset Sky
Kerning City Subway : Line 2 <Area 3>
Victoria Road : Kerning City Construction Site
Victoria Road : Henesys Hunting Ground I
Dungeon : Hunting Ground in the Deep Forest II
Warning Street : Perion Dungeon Entrance

Jr. Balrog
Dungeon : Sleepy Dungeon II
Dungeon : Ant Tunnel I
Dungeon : Ant Tunnel IV
Dungeon : Deep Ant Tunnel I
Dungeon : The Cave of Evil Eye I

Papa Pixie
Orbis : Cloud Park I
Orbis : Garden of Red II
Orbis : Garden of Yellow II
Orbis : Garden of Green II
Orbis : Cloud Park IV

Crimson Balrog
El Nath : Watch Out for Icy Path II
Hidden Street : The Crown-Flyer
El Nath : Ice Valley II
El Nath : Wolf Territory I
El Nath : Forest of Dead Trees II

Alishar
Ludibrium : Cloud Terrace<5>
Ludibrium : Cloud Terrace<1>
Ludibrium : Sky Terrace<3>
Ludibrium : Toy Factory <Main Process 1>
Ludibrium : Crossroad of Time
Ludibrium : The Path of Time <4>

Blue Mushmom
Zipangu : The Mountain of Cloud Fox
Zipangu : Cemetery Full of Ghosts

Papulatus
Ludibrium : Warped Path of Time<3>
Hidden Street : Unbalanced Time
Hidden Street : Twisted Time
Ludibrium : Forgotten Path of Time<1>
Ludibrium : Forgotten Path of Time<3>
Hidden Street : Forbidden Time

Duha

Smash Journeyman
oh and nite this is for you

this is some vacu hacking that i saw when i was fake king hunting i saw a lot of weird things in 2 hours

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
duha it;s really easier if u just lvl and gain money becuz it will benefit u in the long run...but i guess since these fake bosses are temporary its a quick solution for money. But imo i'd rather spend that time lvling or pqing

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i don't get bad exp from doing this though i got 40% in like an hour and a half i may have gotten like 20% more if i was grinding so for me right now it is pretty good exp

on to extremely important things.
I came across a site the gives away nx cards for filling out surveys and other things. First i thought scam but cause it makes sense how they can provide this service i went ahead and tried. I gained an easy 10 points in about half and hour after the 10+ points registered i asked for my nexon 10$ card. it went through and said it would send an email back to you with the code. a few days went by and nothing on the site it kept saying pending. Then yesterday I got the code. I typed it in but it didn't work. I then went to support on this web page and told them it didn't work. I didn't expect to here from them again right. later that day they began to help me. after a few exchanges of replys back and forth we got it to work this morning. Let me repeat that I got a free nx 10$ card.

Even if you don't maple there is something for you.
Also there are way cooler things then nx. for example you can get a wii or a ps3 or xbox 360 ebay gift cards a full line up of games. and if you don't like what they have you can request a custom prize and they will order it from amazon. The best way I found to get points is have text messaging on your cell phone then click on the phone option right away. remember to cancel your subscription to the service in about 1 hour or two to prevent charges. If you don't feel safe the surveys are pretty long and boring and it knows if you are just trying to click through them real fast.

it may sound to good to be true and that is what I thought but if it wasn't a scam i would have not posted this here. If you don't belive me ask rafa i told him about this on the car ride home from the tourney and said if it didn't work that I wouldn't tell anyone but if it does then i will post it as soon as i can here is the link.
Click here

That link is my referal link which means after you get your points i get rewarded 20% of what you get. For example if you get 100 points i will get 20 points for refering you. I was thinking I could use these extra points to buy things for the guild. or even bye things for the colorado smash scene.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i don't get bad exp from doing this though i got 40% in like an hour and a half i may have gotten like 20% more if i was grinding so for me right now it is pretty good exp

I came across a site the gives away nx cards for filling out surveys and other things. First i thought scam but cause it makes sense how they can provide this service i went ahead and tried. I gained an easy 10 points in about half and hour after the 10+ points registered i asked for my nexon 10$ card. it went through and said it would send an email back to you with the code. a few days went by and nothing on the site it kept saying pending. Then yesterday I got the code. I typed it in but it didn't work. I then went to support on this web page and told them it didn't work. I didn't expect to here from them again right. later that day they began to help me. after a few exchanges of replys back and forth we got it to work this morning. Let me repeat that I got a free nx 10$ card.

Also there are way cooler things then nx. for example you can get a wii or a ps3 or xbox 360 ebay gift cards a full line up of games. and if you don't like what they have you can request a custom prize and they will order it from amazon. The best way I found to get points is have text messaging on your cell phone then click on the phone option right away. remember to cancel your subscription to the service in about 1 hour or two to prevent charges. If you don't feel safe the surveys are pretty long and boring and it knows if you are just trying to click through them real fast.

it may sound to good to be true and that is what I thought but if it wasn't a scam i would have not posted this here. If you don't belive me ask rafa i told him about this on the car ride home from the tourney and said if it didn't work that I wouldn't tell anyone but if it does then i will post it as soon as i can here is the link.
Click here

That link is my referal link which means after you get your points i get rewarded 20% of what you get. For example if you get 100 points i will get 20 points for refering you. I was thinking I could use these extra points to buy things for the guild. or even bye things for the colorado smash scene.
i think this site is more reliable http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=3138

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

Click here

I came across this on Gfaqs a long time ago, I didn't really trust it so I didn't do the surveys, I had an account though =/

Top Bottom