• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I won winner's finals then lost grand finals. Still, I did pretty well with a character I just picked up during the tournament =D

Can't wait for the tourney vids/Brawl that way I can just randomly choose a character and own.

Also Nite, gib us all Golden Pigs for Maple =(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
herpes?

There were far too many close matches in the tourney, it was cool, I wish I'd been in one of the close matches. =(

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Nearly forgot, we haven't had a tournament in so long I basically forgot to do shouts.

Jeris - Gay as always

MikeZ - DAYUM GRATZ ON 3RD NYUGA

Tony - Eh, you suck against pressure

Erg - Our team sucks

Duha - Was fun playing you man, I thought you got shot at another club

Tim - Can't wait for that Cornieria match to come out

Bloshi - You do so well against spacies, just don't get nervous

Chap - suuuuuuuuucks

Nite - Gib me nx

Akira - Wasn't there, and I'm on WiFi why aren't you here??!?

Kenny - ***** scurred

Ken - Was not there

Yang - I think you are as good as Ken

Rafa - suuuuuuuuucks

Wyoming guys - Seriously, WE should be honored playing OOSers not the other way around -____-

Everyone else, great smashing, a pretty cool way to end the CO SSBM chapter.

DFG - Thanks for setting up a tournament

And lastly, I'd like to give a shout to Ferdi, who picked up Falco during the tournament and just decided to own, man that guy's good.

P

possum

Thanks i guess, lol? OOsers kinda rhymes with losers..... Naw, I dont care if i win, I just think its sweet to go and play with a bunch of people that are better and me and really interested in teh same game. It's like going to a concert and everyone there loves the same band you do and has waited months to be there. Also, Wyoming's smash scene just plain sucks. Seriously, our state has less people than one suburb of Denver.

Oh, and Keith (Wyoming guy #2) with try to get on that camera footage he took and send it to...Christian i think?

Congrats Jeris and i'm proud of you, Mikezor!

- Wyoming guy #1 (Brett aka "Possum", the falco player)

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Nearly forgot, we haven't had a tournament in so long I basically forgot to do shouts.

Jeris - Gay as always

MikeZ - DAYUM GRATZ ON 3RD NYUGA

Tony - Eh, you suck against pressure

Erg - Our team sucks

Duha - Was fun playing you man, I thought you got shot at another club

Tim - Can't wait for that Cornieria match to come out

Bloshi - You do so well against spacies, just don't get nervous

Chap - suuuuuuuuucks

Nite - Gib me nx

Akira - Wasn't there, and I'm on WiFi why aren't you here??!?

Kenny - ***** scurred

Ken - Was not there

Yang - I think you are as good as Ken

Rafa - suuuuuuuuucks

Wyoming guys - Seriously, WE should be honored playing OOSers not the other way around -____-

Everyone else, great smashing, a pretty cool way to end the CO SSBM chapter.

DFG - Thanks for setting up a tournament

And lastly, I'd like to give a shout to Ferdi, who picked up Falco during the tournament and just decided to own, man that guy's good.

Yea, I wish I was thare, I didn't think Duha was gunan go so I didn't even bother trying to ask for a ride. Plus my internet was down for the last 2 days. fu'cking f'aggot-tree

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Shout-outs you say?

Ferdi: Corneria match = epic++
Mikez: Good jorb!
Chap: Great sound quality.
Nite: Way to leave early, early-leaver
Ben: Our team was the best lower-tier team there!
Tony: you set-up your own doom by leaving mike and chap...
Lovo: good jorb at running a tourney, kinda. I guess. Whatever
Duha: Grats on money-matches
Erg: our money match sucked =(
Jeris: is a hacker
DFG: Thanks for running it dude, get one ready for brawl!

Wyoming dudes, especially Brett since I didn't play Keith: Was fun playing with ya, our team was cool when we weren't killing each other. Make sure you pop in here with friend codes when Brawl comes out so we can play you guys more.

Colorado may be overrated, but Wyoming is classy.

People that didn't go: You're all ugly

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Its time folks for the famous Nite$ shout outs jiggas

Nite: You should have won singles...Or die trying

ben:That 0-death combo on me was crazy to bad the tape ran out before you did it XD (BEN GEEDORAH)

yang:CHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Tony:pay me back as soon as your fema check gets here!

Roman: Noodles XD

duha: Or should i say the reincarnation of duha WE ALL KNOW YOU DIED ONCE!!

Erg:Good game

Ferdi: S>Him XD

Lovo: I see the arrows have gone down ranking

Mikez:pretty good tilts

Tim: I hate it when you have a drink in your hand

DFG: Ownz i want to go to a DFG show but he doesnt do em so in the mean time im going to memorize all of his rhymes!!!!

Wyoming playas: You guys love your code red i swear and im sorry i left early i wanted to see how much betteryou guys got :( well like tim said be on wifi for brawl

Ill edit post if i think of something else

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i already hate maple dangit up till 4

i guess from 7-13 in like 3 and a half hours is pretty good though

thanks nite you rock i own now

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
When is the new montage coming out Kooreeshchean? I want to see me get four stocked again.

Edit: Hey Kooreeshchean do you know where my smash disc went?

Tanzz

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I don’t know if this is even relevant to this thread anymore (No, I didn’t bother to read all 500 pages of it). But I’m a student down at University of Colorado (Denver), live in Littleton, and have recently decided to pick back up on melee.

Me and my crew are looking for some in-state tournament smashers to play for practice and fun before the release of brawl.

Basically… how do I make that happen?

or is this thread pretty much dead?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Um, I'm probably having a mini/not mini-smashfest at my house this weekend... Or LoVo, so I guess we can plan on seeing you guys then.

Also, I need my smash disc back... does anyone know where it went after FF?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tanzz, are you the asian kid that used to own Colorado with your brother forever and a day ago? Like, back during the time of Nick and Buddy? Either way, we still play, even if it's slowed down a bit since OC3.

I know this is going to sound stupid, given how recently we just had a "last tournament", but would anyone be up for one more to send off Brawl, so Kenny can get in on the action, as well as Tanzz and his crew?

I'd do shout outs but I'm lazy and lame. All I have to say is MikeZ is too **** good, and I couldn't have been happier losing to someone. Good ****, mangz. :D

Actually, I have one last thing to say. ****ing Jeris cheats with his ****ing misfires.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I just realized that I never used Peach against MikeZ. Lulz, Erg scared me after that nasty 3 stock.

I need to get combo video footage, guys. When can everyone get together? I'm sick of hearing about Dark.Pch's ****ty *** Peach.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Tanzz, are you the asian kid that used to own Colorado with your brother forever and a day ago? Like, back during the time of Nick and Buddy? Either way, we still play, even if it's slowed down a bit since OC3.

I know this is going to sound stupid, given how recently we just had a "last tournament", but would anyone be up for one more to send off Brawl, so Kenny can get in on the action, as well as Tanzz and his crew?

I'd do shout outs but I'm lazy and lame. All I have to say is MikeZ is too **** good, and I couldn't have been happier losing to someone. Good ****, mangz. :D

Actually, I have one last thing to say. ****ing Jeris cheats with his ****ing misfires.

Keep me updated on this, I would like to smash, Im soo bored :/

Maybe Bring my friend along, He stupid like me, He has a good camera, like a 3k Sony cam, I think he can Cap Matches then send them to our emails or w.e

But this coming weekend?

Graceful

Smash Rookie
OOK Basicly , My roomates thought I ran off to go party or w.e / and they didn't know wtf was going on since I didn't tell them ( it was a last minute thing, I thought everyone was asleep.)
Still bullsh'it. SO hopefully I can goto NewMExico for the smash tourny. How much will it be to get thare? How and what day will be back?

Irmy

Smash Rookie
I definitely agree. There used to be soome tournys at a local mall which basically rocked. I could probably get like 5 or 6 ppl to go.

Top Bottom