• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

So FF is Saturday... Maybe I could have people over Friday and have an STD then go to the tourney?
I'd be down, how far are you from the venue though Mike? And if we all go to Mike's how many cars/drivers can go from his house?

Sounds good. I need to get back in practice before the tournament. Hey level 24 that's what I got to before I quit. But I tried the sig thing and either I forgot my character's name or he got deaded. Whatever like I care.

No wait it worked. I guess I only got to 23 whatever I forgot so sue me:
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

i thought he tourney was friday?
I think it is, but I can't check since I can't go to the site for some reason o_O

wtf when is the tourny
idk

He means the CT tourny on the 2nd ( I think)
lol wut?

Graceful

Smash Rookie
I'd be down, how far are you from the venue though Mike? And if we all go to Mike's how many cars/drivers can go from his house?

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

I think it is, but I can't check since I can't go to the site for some reason o_O

idk

lol wut?

Cut throat tourny = CT tourny o-o

<.<

>.>

IF I go to mike's, then you guys goto to the tourny, would I be able to watch ? I mean, I would pay if there is a fee , but Im asking Do I have to register just to watch ( if possible)

Duha

Smash Journeyman
ok it is friday that is what i thought

ferdi:

mike lives super far from metro maybe 45min plus drive and way far from you

oh and ferdi i would register if i were you my fried is coming to the smash tourney to watch but i registered him just in case

Graceful

Smash Rookie
ok it is friday that is what i thought

ferdi:

mike lives super far from metro maybe 45min plus drive and way far from you

oh and ferdi i would register if i were you my fried is coming to the smash tourney to watch but i registered him just in case

I was the one who wanted to know if you had to rgister or not just to watch :x

Graceful

Smash Rookie
what do you expect for pay outs?

Payout for all games

All Majors: Fight Games will be divided 60%, 30%, 10%
Ranbats: 1st - 70%, 2nd 30%
HALO - Top two teams 1st 85%, 2nd 15%
Trophies will be given to ALL FIRST PLACE WINNERS.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Couple of days until the tournament people. Make sure your pre-register. This will be the last official tournament for Smash before Brawl so let's send this game off with a bang. Also, Raph give me call around 12:00 noon today. I want to see if you are available on Thursday.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
lol I considered making a surprise appearance, but then I realized that I will be out of town the day of the tournament XD

Erm... Happy new years!

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Duha, Thanks much for the accommodations. had a great time. perhaps if i get alla my work done i can come for the torny Friday... there are two separate tournaments coming up, right? the one friday being the smaller/cheap one?

@Graceful
Frack you. I thought you had already used your upB, I was gonna get a legit warlock punch kill... you *****.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
no ferdi
ben and graceful came over my place my place is to small to have people over and i try to keep it clean so i would rather not have a smash fest at my place. and i had to go to work at 5:45 so it was earlier in the day.

Ben thanks for coming over had fun and that last match was gay.

Graceful-keep up with pikachu

EVERYONE:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

cheers to a great year of brawl

I am still fricken drunk right now and i am starting to get a headache im in for a rough day. Threw my guts up last night.

Oh and what maple server should i join?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Nite can't go to the tournament cu it is on friday and he has to work.
Also, erg will team with you ferdi so register.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Duha, Thanks much for the accommodations. had a great time. perhaps if i get alla my work done i can come for the torny Friday... there are two separate tournaments coming up, right? the one friday being the smaller/cheap one?

@Graceful
Frack you. I thought you had already used your upB, I was gonna get a legit warlock punch kill... you *****.
Lol Im not that noob|

hell no Broa is gayyyyyyy, Khaini! Omg Im so rich now, I spent like 40.00 on gacha
Did you guys se my new Nx???? Omega Ownag3

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ben, I'll team with you! Team Whitey for the save. Unless you don't wanna team wif me, then I'll just sit there crying.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
so, who else is NOT going to the torny?
its like, 50$ just to enter. so its def one of those things where, if you enter, its because you expect to have a chance at winning...

just curious if we would have enough people for a "Im too poor and/or noobish to enter the REAL tournament" tournament... or at least shashfest.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i don't know if i will have enough to play either cause rent is due and that will put me at like 50 bucks for a week

Graceful

Smash Rookie
so, who else is NOT going to the torny?
its like, 50$ just to enter. so its def one of those things where, if you enter, its because you expect to have a chance at winning...

just curious if we would have enough people for a "Im too poor and/or noobish to enter the REAL tournament" tournament... or at least shashfest.
Im in for it :D

Top Bottom