• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ferdi are you going to play after the server check, I thought you went to bed...

I might be inclined to host a tournament instead of just a smashfest. Maybe so we can see where everyone stands before Brawl comes out.
Is it actually a server check? Cause I'm pretty much motivated to level for some reason so I'm still awake.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
"MapleStory will be going through a scheduled server check on December 27th, 2007.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately 5 hours."

Well I'm going to bed yo.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok yeah after going to main site they're doing 2 server checks 5 hours each, wont be up ti'll 1 P.M. for us in Colorado so I guess I'm sleeping, or checking a dit guide =D

Also, sig is now a smorghasbord of color and online amazingness. Or its a homosexual rainbow. Whatever.

Notice how I put red, yellow, green in an order WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Graceful

Smash Rookie
I have a dit ferdi, just let me tell you, If you wanan lv up faster, fomr lv 10-30 ,Then use Skill : Lucky 7

Because it will take to long to get your double stab skill strong enough to do decent demage, when you chould use stars intil your lv 30. Always pq ( grind)
Then
once lv 30. Buy a 55+ any luck K-Fan. But yea PQPQPQPQPQPQPQPQQ At Ludi
Then yea kep intel lv 44, then buy a Maple Wagner ( 70+atk 4-5 luck ) around 4-6m
Keep intel lv 60 Then pq at Orbis ( lv 51-70) Always do a Exp pq. Because its fast, you get like 15k exp in 1-2 minutes,( look into how to smuggle)

Then stop, bcuz your gunan pass me in levels and I can't have you doing that lol

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guy I have MSN. Infinite_chao5@hotmail.com

Also, I've looked into the sindit too, there's way to many things to figure out >_< but I guess right I've narrowed the choices down to either the sindit(since you showed me what to do, I'll just look up AP and SP. Or just a regular dit, which iirc, although doesn't do well at the beginning, starts racking up the damage and money once savage blow gets to a high level or something. I forgot the cons and pros.

Ok after looking through more guides the sindit looks very viable, since it levels up fast like a sin up until you get savage blow to switch weapons, then you level anyways as a dit up until forever and beyond.

Just wondering, but what's everyone's highest leveled character in any world EVER? I don't know Akira's/I think Mike/Ben had a long time ago character or something.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hey guy I have MSN. Infinite_chao5@hotmail.com

Also, I've looked into the sindit too, there's way to many things to figure out >_< but I guess right I've narrowed the choices down to either the sindit(since you showed me what to do, I'll just look up AP and SP. Or just a regular dit, which iirc, although doesn't do well at the beginning, starts racking up the damage and money once savage blow gets to a high level or something. I forgot the cons and pros.
sindit is always better. Double stab just blows plus u have range and its just easier to kill stuff.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm a level 8 mage. Did it pretty quickly, but I didn't feel like griding after my first job all by myself. D: D: D:

Imma make a cleric for j00 guize.

My highest level character on anything ever right now (as long as we count MMOs) is a level 90 sinx on a midrate server. Only took two days, lulz. My Creator, which is 70ish, took 4, though. Those guys suck to level. D: D: D:

Ferdi, you still play D2, wtf?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'm a level 8 mage. Did it pretty quickly, but I didn't feel like griding after my first job all by myself. D: D: D:

Imma make a cleric for j00 guize.

My highest level character on anything ever right now (as long as we count MMOs) is a level 90 sinx on a midrate server. Only took two days, lulz. My Creator, which is 70ish, took 4, though. Those guys suck to level. D: D: D:

Ferdi, you still play D2, wtf?
I still play D2, I got like 3 Lv.90s and a Lv.92 that I'm too bored to play but not bored enough to let expire.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I'm gonna ask something of you, and it's the most serious question I may ever ask in my life.

Who would be willing to do a Pokemon Theme Intro cover at NDK with me this year? I needs a drummer, a geetarist, and possibly keyboard. Singing is a plus, too.

I'm seriously, you guys. I really want to do it.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm gonna ask something of you, and it's the most serious question I may ever ask in my life.

Who would be willing to do a Pokemon Theme Intro cover at NDK with me this year? I needs a drummer, a geetarist, and possibly keyboard. Singing is a plus, too.

I'm seriously, you guys. I really want to do it.
pokemon is pimp

Timotee

Smash Journeyman

Well, preview shows that it isn't working with my character, dunno why that is.

sigh. Also, I'll probably need some money when I hit 15 so I can get a crossbow and some bolts, because normal bows are for losers.

And, because I love this picature...

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Sounds good. I need to get back in practice before the tournament. Hey level 24 that's what I got to before I quit. But I tried the sig thing and either I forgot my character's name or he got deaded. Whatever like I care.

No wait it worked. I guess I only got to 23 whatever I forgot so sue me:

Graceful

Smash Rookie

So FF is Saturday... Maybe I could have people over Friday and have an STD then go to the tourney?
whos all going to the tourny?
Im lame and Im noob so of course Im not going, but I'll still come if anyone is willing to pick me up and drop me off =]

Top Bottom