• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
hey Falco rising long tim no talk, hey you know Im really sorry i have been gone all this time, and really pissed that I havent been on as I should have been, hows you game-play coming, oh and sorry bout the vids, I really havnt had the comp useage that I wish I could have the last what month or so
hey man,ya long time no talk but i havent really been on and dont worry bout the vids aint a big deal but ya iv been playin and i guess gettin better cuz when u suck u can only get better....i also played some other ppl than i usually play and kinda got ***** actually when i think bout it i got *****......

yes ferdi im talkin bout u,u ***** me 3 stock and total ownage i cant even say i got more thn 2 hits on u in a row but just means i need 2 get better!!!!!!alot!!!:psycho:

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
hey man,ya long time no talk but i havent really been on and dont worry bout the vids aint a big deal but ya iv been playin and i guess gettin better cuz when u suck u can only get better....i also played some other ppl than i usually play and kinda got ***** actually when i think bout it i got *****......
well thats good to hear, and Im glad I didnt give you the vids cause that I know of I got a hecks of a lot better, how was christmas

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
well thats good to hear, and Im glad I didnt give you the vids cause that I know of I got a hecks of a lot better, how was christmas
ya well we still gotta play each othr but ya im alot more fluent wit short hop and dont have 2 really think bout it like before.............i dont do christmas but how was urs?

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
ya well we still gotta play each othr but ya im alot more fluent wit short hop and dont have 2 really think bout it like before.............i dont do christmas but how was urs?
oh sorry didnt know, well I got some stuff for my car, and my bro got GH3 so we have been jamming, but thats good to hear about the SHing, that took me forever to do as well, and im still having some problems about that

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Happy Holly Dais folks!

Now who wants to join my rock band?
You gots your singer rite here.

Hey guys, in Maple, whenever I see a platform I instinctively try to jump into a wavedash fall and it doesn't work wtf :(:(:(
What class are you? The timing is different for Warriors than it is for Archers or Assassins, and it's just weird for Mages. D:

yes ferdi im talkin bout u,u ***** me 3 stock and total ownage i cant even say i got more thn 2 hits on u in a row but just means i need 2 get better!!!!!!alot!!!:psycho:
That is a GREAT attitude, and I'm serious. You didn't john about being nervous, or suiciding, or anything. You straight up gratted Ferdi on the ****, and admitted you need to get better. Keep up that attitude, you'll get better in no time.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. What up guys!! Make sure your pre-register for the FF. Registration closes January 2, 2008. Also, Raph give me call when you get a chance. Just want to see what your schedule is for next week and I just want to talk about the tournament.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I saw 2girls1cup, and I thought it was really funny--seriously I couldn't stop laughing.

And then I went upstairs, and I realized it was the most disgusting video I have ever seen.

Also,

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. What up guys!! Make sure your pre-register for the FF. Registration closes January 2, 2008. Also, Raph give me call when you get a chance. Just want to see what your schedule is for next week and I just want to talk about the tournament.
DFG, we kinda want Nite, myself, and LoVo to run the tournament. That way it doesn't have to slow down every time the director has a match.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I haven't checked yet, I wonder if I can have multiple bands going, or if I'll just have to switch people out whenever someone wants to join in/try a new instrument. I'm liking the drums, though I still suck at them.

Also, I should probably get some smash practice so I can maybe win a match come the FF.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf LoVo, why no participation? You not doing any tournaments at all, Halo included(since that seems to be running at the same time most times)?

If not, then I guess just you is more than fine.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
"But go look at the Olympics, they plan that FOUR YEARS before they actually do it."

...wow...he must be the coolest kid in his guild.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Ok , well try to, SO you guys can get warmed up for the tourny and all =]
and/or if anyone has a ps2, I can bring Pump It Up Exceed :D > DDR ... Fo rl

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok guys seriously, whenever someone says stomp the yard I just bust out laughing. Cause back at Mike's smashfest Akira was like "Allright stomp the yard let's do this" in his sarcastic/amazing tone(kinda reminds me of me!) and ever since then I just find it hilarious. :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Ferdi are you going to play after the server check, I thought you went to bed...

I might be inclined to host a tournament instead of just a smashfest. Maybe so we can see where everyone stands before Brawl comes out.

Top Bottom