• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey Nite, your awesome. Ferdi you too just not as much.

F

Frogman

Mini-smashfest is on for tomorrow. Get your own ride, don't come if you plan on spending the night, food is not supplied, and bring blank vcr tapes if you have them! About two gamecube/discs needed. If enough people show up then we can have a singles tournament I guess. You can start showing up at 4:00 pm.

6373 S. Jericho Way 80016

Questions?
-Cell......720-935-8484
-Home----303-766-1443
-AIM____raijin717
-MSN===kaijin17@hotmail.com

Or just post here.

Evan, Frogman, don't back out on me. I expect to see you there.

Tony controller pl0x.
hey mike im REAL sorry man i got screwed over a few times and couldnt go what all happend?

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Sounds like it... Hey i woulda came but i was in reno for a wrestling tournament but we all need to get together again. Everyone is gettin some mm in,so i wanna get some money matches in too...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Nite how do you get the iPod drive thing to show up on my computer? It doesn't on mine because apparently mine is like super connected to iTunes to prevent me from putting my iPod stuff into the computer. Did you download a program or do you have an online tutorial link on how to do it? Cause right now I got those albums in the iPod itself but whenever I try to copy them or move them iTunes takes over and the iPod appearing as a USB device dissapears.

Also, Man the **** up big boy >>>>>> everyone ever

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
hey Falco rising long tim no talk, hey you know Im really sorry i have been gone all this time, and really pissed that I havent been on as I should have been, hows you game-play coming, oh and sorry bout the vids, I really havnt had the comp useage that I wish I could have the last what month or so

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Nite how do you get the iPod drive thing to show up on my computer? It doesn't on mine because apparently mine is like super connected to iTunes to prevent me from putting my iPod stuff into the computer. Did you download a program or do you have an online tutorial link on how to do it? Cause right now I got those albums in the iPod itself but whenever I try to copy them or move them iTunes takes over and the iPod appearing as a USB device dissapears.

Also, Man the **** up big boy >>>>>> everyone ever
No i don't have any programs but what you can do is in the itunes settings set it to not start when you connect an ipod and see how that goes

And what i did was just go to my computer and the ipod thing was there under the name ferdi I think
If it appears and doesn't try to right click and auto play then if an option comes up with a nice list of crap click on the folder

Oh and Sinz I know I am XD

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
Hey graceful I know it's kinda late to post this but I'm pretty sure i lost my micro sd card usb plugin at your house, i think it fell out of my pocket in your chair, it looks alot like a silver usb memory if you find it please give it to nite so he can give it back, thanks.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Hey graceful I know it's kinda late to post this but I'm pretty sure i lost my micro sd card usb plugin at your house, i think it fell out of my pocket in your chair, it looks alot like a silver usb memory if you find it please give it to nite so he can give it back, thanks.
ok I'll look for it

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Nite, the turn off option to have iTunes open worked.

Also, I ****ing love Akira.
agree Akira rocks

Princess mononoke rocks

i just watched

grave of the fireflies

if that movie doesn't make you cry then you trully are a spawn of chuck norris cause that was the most ****ed up movie i ever seen including not anime it was just so messed up. Maybe schindlers list is the only movie that is more depressing. but it was a **** good anime though.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
agree Akira rocks

I was talking about the guy, Graceful otherwise known as Akira which is his real name. I ****ing love you! Just wondering, but what was your ethnicity again? I was too busy laughing at your awesome voice.

Princess mononoke rocks

I agree with this

i just watched

grave of the fireflies

if that movie doesn't make you cry then you trully are a spawn of chuck norris cause that was the most ****ed up movie i ever seen including not anime it was just so messed up. Maybe schindlers list is the only movie that is more depressing. but it was a **** good anime though.

well I'm downloading it now, will comment afterwards
wtf 10 characters!?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
it is a different type of anime it is way serious kind of closest resemblance is spirited away kind of art but the story is more dark way more dark most dark ive seen and it is very possible that it could have really happened.

takes place during world war 2 it is the story of a 14 year old boy and his 4 year old sister trying to survive through the fire bombings in kobe and some other city

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Topic change: Laugh at Mike's broken heart after Inafune's announcement that he has not been asked if Megaman can be in Brawl. No Blue Bomber for you, yaaaaay.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Let's laugh at the Ness lovers some more, first.

Grave was sad, but didn't make me cry, because you know from the beginning what happens to them.

Duha, watch Perfect Blue. Best anime movie ever. Ferdi, Go Baby is good, I just like giving Nite ****, since Lupe says it's "for the ladies". Also, SMG is ****ing amazing. Maybe better than SM64

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
GO BABY WOOH WOOH
GO BABY WOOH WOOH
GO BABY WOOH WOOH
GO BABY WOOH WOOH
GO BABY WOOH WOOH

SPOILERS!!!!

Gracefuls real Name is Roman Martinez

Obviously mexican and japanese

The word weaboo doesnt affect him D:

Ohhh and Jack sparrow kills Snapes who kills bumblebee who kills harry who kills ganon who kills Jfk who killed ness causing tim to become an hero

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Topic change: Laugh at Mike's broken heart after Inafune's announcement that he has not been asked if Megaman can be in Brawl. No Blue Bomber for you, yaaaaay.
Guy was obviously lying because Megaman will ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much more than Ness will :chuckle:

GO BABY WOOH WOOH
GO BABY WOOH WOOH
GO BABY WOOH WOOH
GO BABY WOOH WOOH
GO BABY WOOH WOOH

SPOILERS!!!!

Gracefuls real Name is Roman Martinez

Obviously mexican and japanese

The word weaboo doesnt affect him D:

Ohhh and Jack sparrow kills Snapes who kills bumblebee who kills harry who kills ganon who kills Jfk who killed ness causing tim to become an hero
****it... no wonder I wasn't able to call him a weaboo yesterday

Also, I seriously should make a SWF name involving multiquoting -___-

Graceful

Smash Rookie
wtf 10 characters!?
My voice? D: :confused:
And Ferdi I love you too, lets get married? lol
And thanks agn for the pokEhmons :D :D :D:D

Since Nite had to blab his mexican lies all over the forums- Cough*
I geuss people are gunna call me Roman now? :confused: Wich ever name you liker better I geuss :D

Just don't say RAhhME3N NOODELSZ!~&()

Or ima have to Tim kill you =D

Happy holidays ~
Exept for Nite- his mom left him to go hide back in mexico wich makes his kwanzaa plans a failure ( jk nite I <3 you too - have a happy : feliz navida :] )

-ROFL

Btw~~~~~~~~~

UrvyBodie St0mp the YARD~ !

Junpappy

Smash Lord
F*CK!!!

You guys passed 7,777 posts before I could steal it!!!

Stupid Colorado and their active threads.

Top Bottom