• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
We should do something at Rafa's or somebody's place. If even a few people go to his place then I'll definitely show up. What time are people going over there?
You weren't there

if Duha pick me up i'll go :=]
Didn't happen I guess

Kenny, you should have picked me up =/
No kennys

:/ Duha didnt pick me up :*<
No kennys

Wait so basically, you sniped a cloaked sniper accidentally cause you were trying to snipe the head of a different sniper? That's pretty cool, happened to a friend of mine in Halo 3(not the Aurora guys)

i just got back from a tourney in Cali.. 90+ people!! Zoap, SS, Mexican and a lot of SoCal

Ferdi.. you remind me of TANG (side note)

i'm tired
O rly

Check it out sons

Also, I'm pretty much the king of multi quoting did you notice that?

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
I called Rafa's house and his mom said he was "out till tonight", whatever that meant... Sorry, rafa should post like "smashfest, my place today at noon" or whatever, next time that there's a smash fest. if anyone wants me to come over and smash with them, just post or PM me about it, i get off work at 5 every weeknight and i'm off of work on the weekends, so...yeah...uhh.....try for smashfest this coming weekend anyone?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I don't do the ones where there's an arrow redirecting back to the original post for each quote. I just have timing, or whatever the equivalent of timing is on the intarwebs.
but you do something no one else does and thats the zoom in

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Guys I've been suspended from 4chan for the reason: "This user has been found to be impersonating the 4chan team even on to the admin levels"

Let's shoot for a Saturday smashfest too.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Lmao I own Nite and Mike ( not mikezor) in a 3way mellee =] a few times
With roys counter = pwnage at same time :D

Oh Yea i beat Nite at Ditto Falcon x6 EveryBoDy say STomp Teh YArd@

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Erg are we going to go team for Cutthroat?

We staying 4 ft. under? Cause I thought of a cool one in which we be "Man the **** up big boy" and we use the tags "Man" and "up"

Also DFG how much does somebody need to pay for smash if they enter both the singles and the teams and pre-regged? What's the TOTAL you have to pay for all that?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sounds good. I need to practice hardcore, since I don't even own a copy of smash anymore. Your controller is still MIA, I'm starting to think I might have actually left it at LoVo's.

What's our team name?

Also, LMFAOOMFG MIKE IF YOU LOSE TO ET YOU FAIL, I'M SERIOUSLY!!!

No offense, ET. <3

Top Bottom