• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tim wins. Not as much as The Cool. Holy ****, Christian was right. Greatest album, EVAR!

Or at least in a while.

EDIT OF MASSIVE: WTF?!? PATRICK STUMP HELPED WRITE AND PRODUCED ONE OF THE SONGS. ALBUM JUST GOT COOLER SIMPLY ON THE PREMISE OF LUPE REALLY GOING OUTTA HIS CIRCLE. WIN!

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully, I've been asking my mom. I think it will be ok as long as we clean up afterward because I'm having company over this weekend for Christmas stuff.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Omg The cool Is an amazing album

GO BABY WOOH WOOH
GO BABY WOOH WOOH

And holy crap ferdi you need a hobby

And tim is still the best smasher in CO

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Hopefully, I've been asking my mom. I think it will be ok as long as we clean up afterward because I'm having company over this weekend for Christmas stuff.
**** it , I need a ride, is anyone willing to pick me up

Live on

8001 E. 16th Ave ,Denver, 80220

pleeeasse
:D

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Mini-smashfest is on for tomorrow. Get your own ride, don't come if you plan on spending the night, food is not supplied, and bring blank vcr tapes if you have them! About two gamecube/discs needed. If enough people show up then we can have a singles tournament I guess. You can start showing up at 4:00 pm.

6373 S. Jericho Way 80016

Questions?
-Cell......720-935-8484
-Home----303-766-1443
-AIM____raijin717
-MSN===kaijin17@hotmail.com

Or just post here.

Evan, Frogman, don't back out on me. I expect to see you there.

Tony controller pl0x.

E T

Smash Rookie
Mini-smashfest is on for tomorrow. Get your own ride, don't come if you plan on spending the night, food is not supplied, and bring blank vcr tapes if you have them! About two gamecube/discs needed. If enough people show up then we can have a singles tournament I guess. You can start showing up at 4:00 pm.

6373 S. Jericho Way 80016

Questions?
-Cell......720-935-8484
-Home----303-766-1443
-AIM____raijin717
-MSN===kaijin17@hotmail.com

Or just post here.

Evan, Frogman, don't back out on me. I expect to see you there.

Tony controller pl0x.
I wont dip out ill get you

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm back but I'm not going tomorrow too much **** to do but maybe sometime later I'm pretty free just letting you guys know Bloshi is back because you guys remember Bloshi amirite I gots my pig shirt so you should remember me kthxbai.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
MikeZ smashfest at your house friday?
I just now notice you got P/D
I do too! Just I got no wireless that is compatible with my DS, SO I want to ask if you have a Articuno for trade, and/or a Bulbasuar :]!

I have nothing special just legendarys from Pearl.

maybe we can battle at Mikes house :D

Oh yea- If you do have them and are willing to trade, I want them clean -no Ev's gone please =[]

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I just now notice you got P/D
I do too! Just I got no wireless that is compatible with my DS, SO I want to ask if you have a Articuno for trade, and/or a Bulbasuar :]!

I have nothing special just legendarys from Pearl.

maybe we can battle at Mikes house :D

Oh yea- If you do have them and are willing to trade, I want them clean -no Ev's gone please =[]
Lmao omg you are going to get owned by ferdi You dont even know how good he is

And dammit guy take the bus to mikes its not that hard to get there

Ohhhhh and SOMEONE GET ME FROM WORK!!!

FERDI!!!!

Text me when you get on so i can send you the album cause we has it

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Lmao omg you are going to get owned by ferdi You dont even know how good he is

And dammit guy take the bus to mikes its not that hard to get there

Ohhhhh and SOMEONE GET ME FROM WORK!!!

FERDI!!!!

Text me when you get on so i can send you the album cause we has it

Haha I Know, I've already put like 135:00 hours into it, and yet, My party isn't even completed :/

Bus??? wtffffff who ever pics you up from work should pick me up too! :D

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Fu'ck that, It still took me and Duha a hour to get thare in his car, a bus would take like....3 hours omg

Duha

Smash Journeyman
it was snowing and the rodes were icy should take a little over an hour to get there on bus

anyways someone should just take him not like he is way out of the way for rafa and a few other people

Graceful

Smash Rookie
it was snowing and the rodes were icy should take a little over an hour to get there on bus

anyways someone should just take him not like he is way out of the way for rafa and a few other people
Thats my boi Duha! Let them know whats good! :confused: :D

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Graceful, I ~might~ be able to pick you up. Does you have gas monies? :D!

If you does, call my cell within an hour or so. The number is 720 496 8156. You live about 3.3 miles from me, but I have errands to run, so I won't necessarily come back to the area unless you call me.

And yeah, you'll get owneded by Ferdi. CO played Pokeymangz all the way to OC3 and back. And NM. We used to lurve our pokeymangz. If I still had my copy, I'd probably still lurve it. :D!

Hoobranah, am I getting you BK before or after work?

Which reminds me: Ferdi, did they ever end up updating Shoddy Battle?

E T

Smash Rookie
mike after falcon creek you take a right like your going to liverpool right but is it the first right or second and where do you go from there

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Well,Im suppose to pick up some money from my gaurdian today around 3ish
Why?
lol. So if you can pick me up, can we stop buy my gaurdians house? ( leetsdale ( near GW highschool) )

Top Bottom