• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

I'm developing them today so I MIGHT be able to give them to you, because I don't know if I'm able to go now, I'll still try though. Also, my dad says the cost for developing the 26 pics in the film cartridge only costs like 6 or 7 dollars or something and depending on how many OC3 pics I took(not alot I was busy playing) I'll divide up the math and give you an estimate of how much it'll cost(prolly like a dollar fifty for just the OC pics).
nice

excuse me
xbox 360 is for resident evil 5
i know but i am playing gears meanwhile

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ken where are you playing gears at? Also, looks like I can't go to your house LoVo, guess another time. Maybe this weekend's smashfest if we all go?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Well its not at his house, details like a page back, and idk if LoVo can go FOR SURE. Course I guess by number of votes or something it should just be switched to LoVo's?

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
hey I bet all of you guys knew the names of the songs they were playing (at Alive 07)
I mean you guys are real daft punk fans
and didnt just like songs like technologic,da funk,one more time and around the world...... right

and went because you wanted to hear those songs
:D

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Hey wats up back from cali

does anyone want to play in next few days wtih me and couple of my friends i live in Aurora by grandview highschool

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Sorry for late reply but the picture thing closed =( BUT, I'll be getting them early morning at 9a.m., the first set of pics can go to you Ken since I'll have the things...the originals...or whatever those photo things are called.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Hey Mike, this one kid named Mike who I met a bit ago and have no idea how good he is is coming over to my house around 4 pm, and you can come too if you would like. I'm also trying to get some of my other friends to come, and one of my friends is going to be here from like 10 am to 1 pm. Feel free to drop by anytime between 10 am and like 5 or 6 pm, give me a call or just drop by. My number is 720-935-8484 and my address is 6373 S. Jericho Way 80016 in Greenfield right by Grandview.

Edit: Just checked Smashbros.com, and Peach is in Brawl for sure if that makes any of you happy.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Ok that'd be tight man i'll give you a shout around 1 or 2 and is it ok one of my friends comes too?

Edit: nvm friend cant come.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Sweet, show up at 1 p.m. and you can catch a glimpse of a very nerdy kid named Sean lol... See you whenever you get here, I'm going to try to invite more people.

Edit: Oh yeah give me your number also next time you post >_>

Edit 2: Tim, if you get this message you should show up too, I kinda want to get like 3 or 4 people for an all day thing. I put my address in the above post.

Edit 3: So is tomorrow the day the smashfest at that one kids house that Ferdi knows is going down?

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
OK i'll i just have to mow a lawn before i come over and take a shower

My house phone is 303 690 8286 i would give u my cell but i lost it somewhere between being at the airport and in a transport van coming back from cali...man my mom is so pist at me... if you call and i dont answer, ask for mike.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I might make it Mike, but we'll see. I just moved out to Denver, but I have some last items I need to grab from the house, so if I pick those up I can hang out for a while.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Since I'm unable to make it to Mike's because my brother stole my car, I will simply make it up with this thought provoking...thought.

If Mario and Peach are an item...then Kirby and Zelda...?

P

PaulE

So; Smash gathering at Mikezors house now/today/earlier today
and another one tomorow at the previously posted address.

Those are the two get togethers this weekend?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Idk, but the one at my friend's house is a surefire thing for saturday. Also LoVo, just reminding you to bring my controller and hat :)

Also, I turned 16 today, woot. Same birthday as Masahiro Sakurai, August 3rd nyugas.

Hope alot of people can come(Everyone in Aurora, Bouldarians, Yang, etc.), also, you can come at any time and the house is free for housing so yeah.

My cell # just incase: 720-937-8993
Friend's home phone #: 303-936-4784 (Just say you know Ferdi or ask for Edward or say you're a smasher idk.)

Also, if you somehow get lost, the house is behind a strip club >_> just don't get lost...

Also, since idk how many people are showing up, maybe we should bring some extra equipment or something.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Before the day ends...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERDI!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to show tomorrow, but I might not be able to (might have ride issues). If I can make it, I'll bring a cube.

delinquentvamp

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, uh.. Ferdi already posted all the info so yeah... It turns out I only have one setup T.T So if anyone could bring full setups that would be awesome...

I don't really have any food or drinks (I got like ramen and kool-aid XD) so I'm sorry about that...

I'd also like to get an estimate of how many to expect and how many have to stay... I'd like to keep people staying to a minimun, but I won't kick anyone out if you can't go home XD

It's like 4:30 am right now so I'm gonna catch some shut-eye... I'll probably leave the screen door open and sleep on the couch, so like, I dunno...yell at me when you get here... try not to wake me up too early though XD

And you can call me at anytime, but I'm not guaranteed to answer XD

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Urgent!!!!

After some quick collaborating the smashfest for Saturday, yes TODAY, is now moved onto Rafa's house. SO RIDE ACCORDINGLY!!!!

Can someone call Tim now? T_T

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
me and some friends are thinking about having a smashfest pretty soon like sometime next week so if your interested post and will figure something out

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm going to Australia for yet another wedding on either Wednesday or Thursday, so I get to pass on everything until about the 20th.

But the actual reason for this was to ask Tony about making pokemans. I assume the system you use to do such utilizes the flash card. Wanna PM or IM me the link to it when ye has a chance?

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Well, we could make it tournament, we would just need more setups. Cause right now we only have like 2, maybe 3.

Top Bottom