• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

TLHM

Smash Cadet
Ben or David play me tomorrow? I have to leave for Japan soon, I wanna play at least a tiny bit before school...

also, David, what day were we supposed to go to school and advertise or wtv?

MacD

Banned via Administration
LOL sounds just like InterimOfZeal

And yay for yoshiii
you know, that sounds like his name, i couldn't understand what he said but i knew it was kind of long, well hopefully he will see a post or two from me on this, i have no idea when he was supposed to get back

and on another ironic note, lunchmeat, there is a guy lunchbox near me with the same avatar as you

EDIT
i bet it is him, he said he had a soccer ball as an avatar, well good, thanks to morronator for being able to decipher my not great discription of him

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ben or David play me tomorrow? I have to leave for Japan soon, I wanna play at least a tiny bit before school...

Hey David you wanna do this? Im really rusty myself and I wouldn't mind taking a break from pokemans for a day. It would have to be in the afternoon because I'm leaving Thursday morning for a trip.

the Marronator

Smash Ace

The school thing is on August 15th, though I would not want to do it alone (boring alone)

You guys are going to keill me, but I'm doing tennis training up in Greeley for the rest of the week :( Bad timing

And macd, np. I can completely imagine Zeal cheering for Vidjo until his voice dies XD I hope he got his controller signed >_>
LOL morronator, I'll have to remeber that one ;)

MacD

The school thing is on August 15th, though I would not want to do it alone (boring alone)

You guys are going to keill me, but I'm doing tennis training up in Greeley for the rest of the week :( Bad timing

And macd, np. I can completely imagine Zeal cheering for Vidjo until his voice dies XD I hope he got his controller signed >_>
LOL morronator, I'll have to remeber that one ;)
omg, he wanted his controller signed, lol, omg that is soo funny, best thing, he lost it chearing during crews for vidjo, even though they almost never used him

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
omg, he wanted his controller signed, lol, omg that is soo funny, best thing, he lost it chearing during crews for vidjo, even though they almost never used him
Yea well M2K just *****. Anyways, good **** Colorado, lets try to go to more of these out of state stuff. I'm not very flexible in schedules though due to school but we'll see(since I dropped IB and went into AP/Honors so hopefully I get more time). Did you need anything from Tony(interim) macd?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Heyyyy, remember how you all said you were interested in OHSNAP3? We'll we've got a date, August 11th, so you should go post in the thread or something. Lolz!

TLHM

Smash Cadet
David, curse you and your tennis.

also, I'm getting back on the 15th so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go...crudmuffins.

Ben, you still want to smash a bit?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol, are you serious?!? ROFL!

Such a contrast to that mean-looking person in his avatar :laugh:

So, any of you NOT gonna be in Australia come OHSNAP3? :)

MacD

Bloshi

Smash Ace
David, curse you and your tennis.

also, I'm getting back on the 15th so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go...crudmuffins.

Ben, you still want to smash a bit?
Sure we can smash. Do you remember where my house is? I have a window from 7PM to 10:30PM because I have to drive my sister somewhere at 6 and pick her up at 11. You could also just come over any time soon and leave at 5:30.

And Macd, Tony is JUST below greatness here.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
do you guys still need the money for anything, I couldn't get ahold of you, the walmarts weren't able to do it because I needed a specific walmart street address or something like that, and my roommate deleted your numbers from my caller ID X(

Anywho, yeah, I'll probably be going to OHSNAP

Bloshi

Smash Ace
do you guys still need the money for anything, I couldn't get ahold of you, the walmarts weren't able to do it because I needed a specific walmart street address or something like that, and my roommate deleted your numbers from my caller ID X(

Anywho, yeah, I'll probably be going to OHSNAP
Really? By car? I'm interested...

Takumi respond!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
This is Nite$

SGNM Chap nick (if yuou guys even know him) and i guess david is too

Ohh and people should seriously come to lovos house right now for a smashfest RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I MEAN IT *****ES!!!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Um, I suppose I'll come! I just have to feed the dog and eat something before I do.

Advanced warning, look into it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
To wake this thread up, I submit this quote

Nite: "Why wouldn't you want to give people AIDS?"

That should get the ball rolling again.

Top Bottom