• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey I need a Tangela for this odd Tangrowth set I'm trying out. Nobody on any pokemon forums listens to me because I don't have Lvl 99 non-EV trained pokemon with perfect IVs, and so I am apparently useless. I just want a simple Tangela people, nothing else. I don't care if its IVs suck, I don't care what moves it has, I just want one because I lack a 3rd generation game!

And oh yeah anybody got extra leftovers or pinch berries?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
As in bring PBR to LoVo's? You should get another smashfest soon to discuss superchampcombo/OHSNAP3/PBR battles/Get my pokemans/Get my controller. You guys STILL have my controller right(LoVo/Erg)? And Tony, in addition to the pokemans I needed you to help make I REALLY REALLY want these as well so PLZ get them too along with the ones in the PM I sent you:

Metagross@Leftovers SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clear body
Adamant 164Hp/252Att/92Spd
Agility
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Explosion

Gyarados@Leftovers SHINY!!!!!!!!! FEMALE!!!!
Intimidate
Jolly 88Hp/224Att/196Spd
Taunt
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Earthquake

Latios@Soul Dew SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!(Need for PBR -.- its gay they're using ubers)
Levitate
Modest 252SpAtt/252Spd/6Hp
Ice beam
Thunderbolt
Psychic
HP Fighting
IVs in Hp/Att/Def/Spd/SpAtt/SpDef

Kyogre@Leftovers
Drizzle
Modest 252SpAtt/129SpDef/129Def
Calm Mind
Thunder
Surf
Ice beam

Crobat@Choice band SHINY!!!!!!! MAX HAPPINESS!!!!! FEMALE!!!!
Inner Focus
Jolly 252Att/252Spd/6Hp
Zen headbutt
Aerial ace
X scissor
Return

Forretress@Leftovers SHINY!!!! FEMALE!!!!
Sturdy
Impish 252Hp/64Att/192Def
Spikes
Stealth rock
Rapid spin
Explosion

Heracross@Salac Berry SHINY!!!!
Guts
Adamant 252Att/252Spd/6Hp
Megahorn
Rock slide
Endure
Reversal

Weavile@Expert belt. Female if possible.
Pressure
Jolly 252Att/252Spd/6Hp
Uh...your set, I think its
Ice punch
Brick break
Night slash
Pursuit

Spiritomb@Lum berry SHINY!!!!! FEMALE!!!!
Pressure
Adamant 252Att/252Hp/6SpDef
Sucker punch
Shadow sneak
Pain split
Hypnosis

Froslass@idk...Lefties? SHINY!!!! FEMALE!!!!
Snow cloak
Timid 252SpAtt/252Spd/6Hp
Ice beam
Shadow ball
Thunderbolt
HP Ground
IVs in Hp/Att/Def/Spd/SpAtt/SpDef

Of course, they should all be lvl100, PP maxed, and has perfect IVs except for the ones using Hidden power. I know this seems like alot but I NEED THEM T_T shouldn't take TOO long with PokeSAV. Actually...it does seem like a bunch...might wanna keep a box for my pokemons =O

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ummmmmm ferdi why are the Spiritomb's EVs in def and spdef and not HP? Its HP is crap, and needs EVs poured into it if Spirtomb likes living.

And Tony, while you're at it, I want a Tangela plz. In case I was ignored yet again two posts back.

I wish there wasn't a species clause so I could use two Lucarios...

DougaloftheWinds

Smash Rookie
Hey, it's Kiwi again.
Well, I just got on a reserve list for Smash Bros. Brawl! I'm hoping that means I'm set for the next generation when it comes around. With updates on smashbros.com coming in daily, this devastatingly long wait is driving me nuts. It's a weird love/hate relationship. I love them for creating this soon to be masterpiece, but I hate them for making us wait so long.
*sighs*
Anyschway, that's my newest piece of news. How's Colorado doing?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yea he's right I ****ed up. Tony, there are changes made to the Spiritomb, Froslass, and Weavile cause I was stupid. Also, there is a current online D/P battle simulator just like netbattle. Its called shoddy battle:

http://shoddybattle.com/

Its not as clean as netbattle and there's some lag and the server crashes occasionally but its there until competitor comes out. I'm in the official server as Spiritdragon. Just PM me or something so we can duelz cause I'm not there most of the time.

eh? Kiwi?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, I need some opinions. Would a one handed tournament be fun. No feet just one hand.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't go to a 1-handed tourney. An upside tourney, maybe. Now, if you got someone to hack apart some guitar hero controllers, I would totally go to that one.

Pre-emptive(For Mikezor, it means I'm asking ahead of time so I don't have to post again later) question: How was the Daft Punk show, people that went?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Drifblim doesn't have Unburden! WTF!
It's mostly because it hates you. You are forcing it to live in a small sphere, jerk.

Lighter note, I want to whoop you one last time before you move, go to one of lovo's smashfests sometime bloshi.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that was the best concert I've ever been to... like wow.

My favorite song was Technologic; when the beat finally came in, I was dancing all over the place.

Anyway, I unknowingly sat next to Paul who went to the last smash fest. Weird!

And finally, omfg that was the hardest ****ing encore I've ever done in my life. My hands are still red from clapping.

Edit: Didn't see you there Nite guy. Where were you?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Because of Shoddy battle I know I suck at pokemon now! Thanks Shoddy Battle!

Actually I am very happy to know that my gimmicky spiritomb works very well, and my Drifblim needs work, but it looks promising. My other pokemon suck though...well, starmie is okay...

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Wow, that was an amazing concert!! Everything was soo amazing. Exept for the fact that I was up front right in front of the speaker LOL I swear I was getting blown away by the subwoofer and my ears were coming off XD But I guess that just added to the effect

And sweet! Ike is in! Makes me happy

P

PaulE

Robot
Human
Robot
Human

Good to see you Mike - That concert was soooo bosssssssssssssss.
Hope to see you all at the next fest, been working on my peach.
Feel free to AIM me or watever.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I just stopped in to say that sword users suuuuuck. Almost as much as moving does. Not quite, but almost.

Also, I want the pain of Ness and Falcon not being revealed to go away.

Ferdi

Smash Rookie
So that's where my hat went -.-

To Dark_Meow: I don't think so.

Hey LoVo I might show up thursday to pick up my hat and controller, will anyone be at your house? What general times?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok LoVo.

Also, a friend of mine has suggested his place for a smashfest, the location is:

1740 W Pacific Pl, Denver

Can you all make it? What date would be best for you guys?(The house is free from today to august 10th so you can get housing if needed)

He currently has 2 set ups(as in 2 TVs, 2 Cubes, and 2 copies of smash), so depending on people turnout we should bring equipment accordingly. Also, the place is close to fast food restaurants so that's covered.

Anyone up?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I could go saturday, I think. I'm pretty sure I've finished with my requirements for moving in, though I may have to bury cable under carpet. Fun times.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
If it's early tomorrow I can do things, but later on I have plans to get free drinks from people. Also, get shot down by females!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
i have a 360

Edit: omg i just rememberd ferdi give me a set of the pics thaAT we took at OC muthafukking 3 when you go to lovos house
I'm developing them today so I MIGHT be able to give them to you, because I don't know if I'm able to go now, I'll still try though. Also, my dad says the cost for developing the 26 pics in the film cartridge only costs like 6 or 7 dollars or something and depending on how many OC3 pics I took(not alot I was busy playing) I'll divide up the math and give you an estimate of how much it'll cost(prolly like a dollar fifty for just the OC pics).

Top Bottom