• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
"tier" list, tournament

Gouki: By tier list I'm assuming you mean the Power Rankings for CO. I don't think we've posted in our power rankings discussion for a long time. But the last I remember the top 3 were Jeris, Lovo, and Ferdi.

Anyone up for smash this weekend? say Friday night or during the day saturday. I'm in the process of trying to convice my parents to letting me have a sleepover on Friday night. I'll post again soon with details for this weekend if they say yes. At the very least we can have a smashfest or tourney this weekend sometime though. I'm hopin for smashfest friday night into tourney on Sat.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Link and Luigi are top tier in Colorado.

Kenny, are you available either Sunday or Tuesday? Andrew wants to have a last hurrah before everyone moves away, and he leaves next Thursday. Friday is also an option.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Anyone up for smash this weekend? say Friday night or during the day saturday. I'm in the process of trying to convice my parents to letting me have a sleepover on Friday night. I'll post again soon with details for this weekend if they say yes. At the very least we can have a smashfest or tourney this weekend sometime though. I'm hopin for smashfest friday night into tourney on Sat.
Count me in if you do it Friday. Friday would definatly be the best time for me, since I can't do anything saturday night. I really haven't played smash in forever lol

PS Ben we should play smash before you leave for collage. I also learned the Revolutionary Etude by Chopin, which a ddr song is based off of XD It is that one red song in Max 2 that isn't Max Unlimited. I just find it funny, because I played ddr and I'm like 'OMG I know that song'

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
David, that's Kakumei (which translates to Revolution or Revolutionary, haha). I need to hear you play that, and I need to play you. I want to see how well I can do in a Peach ditto now.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Hey wats up, I'm down for smashin this weekend anytime

Hey Tony i was wondering, where did you get the REvolution thing for the ds? Cause it looked pretty tight from what i saw and i kinda what to get one for mine.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
David, that's Kakumei (which translates to Revolution or Revolutionary, haha). I need to hear you play that, and I need to play you. I want to see how well I can do in a Peach ditto now.
Well, I'll be at Kenny's on friday if he is having the fest/tournament. I don't know if he has a piano though. But yea, I definatly want to play people (though you'll probably kill me considering I haven't played smash for most of the summer)

But I definatly need to play Revolutionary for you. It's intence. Also, if you didn't know, I learned Those who Fight from Final Fantasy :p

Oh, and for people who go to fairview, the club day thing is on the 16th. I would like someone to go with me lol....

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
P

PaulE

Hey guys, I'm definitley interested in some smash this weekend if you all have room for a newb. And I've had some requests to bring Beatmania IIDX to the next fest/get together. So.. I'll be doing that. Any IIDX players? The game is so sweet.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Tony I'm really stuck between just buying the game and the R4 thing, how does one even download stuff on to the thingie?

Zomg smashfest this weekend woohoo!

Edit: I would smash today but your place is so far away and it seems like whenever I host anything I end up treating 4+ guests to dinner... Don't think we have that many steaks tonight.

P

PaulE

Hey Tony, I'm up for smashing today, but if you're out and about don't worry about it. Smash fest at Kenny's I hear? Can I be clued in to address/location and maybe a phone incase I get lost.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Paul, I'm back at home, and you're more than welcome to come over. I might text Yang if he's not at LoVo's and ask for him to get me on his way there.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
so are you guys still showing up?

and I think paul wanted the address for kenny's house. I don't know it. I just know how to get there.

P

PaulE

yeah I'll show up tomorow if it's close enough, lol. Just let me know the address and stuff. - Sorry Tony, had to pick up a Korean student at the airport for my job. Get ready for some TWO D EX

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Omega, unfortunately, no. It cost $ that we didn't have after OC3. D:

Erg, I dunno what I'm doing yet, I'll ask my mother in a little bit if I can even use the car. She's still kinda pissy about yesterday. D:

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Erg lives here paul
10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora CO. 80010

what time are you gonna pick him up cuz then maybe I can get a ride too.

P

PaulE

I just talked to Tony.. and I didn't realize that Kenny lives on the opposite side of Aurora as you guys do.

So; Kenny said he might be able to get the car - hope he does, because I don't know if I can give you guys a ride. (it would be a big triangle for me.)

Top Bottom