• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

P

PaulE

I'm heading over to LoVos now, is that ok? ETA 35 minutes

Call me if anything changes 303 507 9912

the Marronator

Smash Ace
5728. S. Bahama Cir. E.
Centennial, CO 80015
cell at 303-547-6131

And my mom says she doesn't want to drive me if I don't know where I'm going, so I guess considering the time, I'll hopefully see you guys tomorrow.

Edit: Well, considering how you didn't reply last time, I shouldn't ask if you want to smash, ben

Edit 2: I found out from kenny what is happening: basically people are meeting at lovos for overnight and going over to kenny's house at around noon for a tournament. So I guess I'm going to go over tomorrow, so see you guys there.

Edit 3: ben we seriously should do something before then -_-

Bloshi

Smash Ace
5728. S. Bahama Cir. E.
Centennial, CO 80015
cell at 303-547-6131

And my mom says she doesn't want to drive me if I don't know where I'm going, so I guess considering the time, I'll hopefully see you guys tomorrow.

Edit: Well, considering how you didn't reply last time, I shouldn't ask if you want to smash, ben

Edit 2: I found out from kenny what is happening: basically people are meeting at lovos for overnight and going over to kenny's house at around noon for a tournament. So I guess I'm going to go over tomorrow, so see you guys there.

Edit 3: ben we seriously should do something before then -_-
Hey David why don't I stay at your house tonight and smash, and then go over with you tomorrow to the tournament? I kind of don't want to drive to Aurora tonight either.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Yeah that'd be cool. I just have to mow a lawn tomorrow morning and I'll call you around 11, 11:15. Would that be cool?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
We're all still at LoVo's and nobody has woken up yet... I thought 12 noon, but I guess not? Not sure

-Paul

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone at Lovo's, can u please look for my phone. Cause this will be the 2nd phone ill have lost in the past week. So if you here a Rooster that's my phone.

Lovo- Thanks for havin me and my friends over. IT was tight

Kenny- THanks for the ride. It was tight playing with ya.

Edit: Thanks for finding my phone Kenny.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
September 1st... MIKEZOR'S BIRTHDAY SMASHFEST!

Hey guys, I'm really trying to pursuade my parents into letting me have a smashfest on the weekend after my b-day, and if it works out, I'm wondering how many of you would show up.

Equipment wise all I would need would be four copies of smash, three GameCubes, and maybe 1-2 TVs (I have 5 TVs, a Wii, GC, and copy of smash myself).

What do you guys think?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm really trying to pursuade my parents into letting me have a smashfest on the weekend after my b-day, and if it works out, I'm wondering how many of you would show up.

Equipment wise all I would need would be four copies of smash, three GameCubes, and maybe 1-2 TVs (I have 5 TVs, a Wii, GC, and copy of smash myself).

What do you guys think?
5 T.V.s wtf

Anyways people I'm back from New Mexico.

First things first, Rush Hour 3. ****ing tight/hilarious/amazing.

Second, speed limit 75? **** that! And I only rammed into one bird on the way.

Third, how much did I miss aside from a smashfest and a tourney?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Um, excuse me plox, but if there's going to be a pokeman trainer main, its going to be me :chuckle:

IDEA

Since everyone is doing it, how about we all have a Brawl tourney on the 8th of December, the weekend brawl comes out? Since we all have Nintendo Wiis, seems like everyone would be on the race to unlock EVERYTHING. And whoever unlocked the most things would have their memory copied for everyone else's. Idk would anyone be willing to do this?

Also guys, how does the saving work on the Wii? Does it use the blocks from the GCN memory card or from an internal memory card? If its internal how many blocks is available? Cause I see those Wii memory cards at wal-mart and idk when I should get one if any since I don't know if it uses the GC mem card.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
wow, my head exploded when I saw the new update. And ferdi, GC memory cards now only work for gamecube games. You need a SD card (used for cameras too) to store teh Data. I think you can transfer teh data from the wii's internal memory to the card >_>

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Please, with my superior Pokaman skills, i'll **** everyone!

Hell yeah! Tournament on the 8th! I'd be up for that.

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys...i will be in colorado next wednesday intill monday.

Ill be near boulder. Any smash tourneys i can attend while i am there? nothing To far away though

5 T.V.s wtf

Anyways people I'm back from New Mexico.

First things first, Rush Hour 3. ****ing tight/hilarious/amazing.

Second, speed limit 75? **** that! And I only rammed into one bird on the way.

Third, how much did I miss aside from a smashfest and a tourney?
Ferdi it is not called Rush Hour 3. it is called Jackie Chan the Movie 3

and yes it was ****ing tight

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Cloudz, just give us a date that would work best for you and we'll put something together, even if it's just a smashfest. Whereabouts are you from?

Lunchmeat, you wish. You're living in CO, THE state for pokeymangz. We'll all rapsies you.

Also, I call no sleep clause for SSBB.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Oh don't worry, once brawl comes out we'll see who the better pokaman trainer is. (ME)

Whats a no sleep clause?

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
Im actually from new york!!!! are you guys far from where i will be? im staying in a hotel in longmont(?) but its like 5 minutes from bolder. i would need to know an addresss to see how far it is and all that stuff. i get there wednesday and i leave the 21st. so let me know what is good with you guys

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Oh don't worry, once brawl comes out we'll see who the better pokaman trainer is. (ME)

Whats a no sleep clause?
I rest my case.

Cloudz, that sounds promising. You could try to come to my place 8555 E Fairmount Dr, Aurora, CO 80247. Call me at 720 427 8912 sometime, and we'll figure out something. I ~might~ be able to go to your place, but it's dubious.

Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to get a working controller, haha.

Mike, I'll go. I ♥ your house.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey mike, I could probably make it.

And cloudz, I live in boulder (south boulder) but this weekend I'll be incredibly buisy so I probably won't be able to do anything.

Ferdi

Smash Rookie
Mike, its not that we don't want to its just that you should put in more information, and preferably the most important ones which includes the address and date/time that its going to happen.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
well...then y would u even reply and get my hopes up if u dont know...lol syracuse is in SW kansas and its about 10min away from the state line of CO....lamar is the closest town i think...

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
I rest my case.

Cloudz, that sounds promising. You could try to come to my place 8555 E Fairmount Dr, Aurora, CO 80247. Call me at 720 427 8912 sometime, and we'll figure out something. I ~might~ be able to go to your place, but it's dubious.

Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to get a working controller, haha.

Mike, I'll go. I ? your house.

i got your number. id have to go to your place because i will be staying at a hotel. my number is 845-702-2929 just so you know. ill definelty talk to my mom and see if i can. i dont see why i couldn't though lolz

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
6373 S. Jericho Way 80016 Centennial, Colorado = Address

August 31 after 6:00 pm through September 1st whenever (Friday, Saturday) = Time

My house can keep pretty much everyone, but if me and Kenny figure something out some can stay over at his house for more comfortable housing.

My cell-phone number = 720-935-8484

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Tony can I go to your house and ride with you to Mike's? Cause You're closer to me than Mike is(40 minutes). Post your address again if you can plox.

Also Cloudz when are you going to Tony's?

Top Bottom