• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
mike and nite did you get IIDX all set up and figured out?
I havn't got the flip top or swap magic in the mail yet so no luck with the japanese versions, but I did get the bundle pack on thursday in the mail, and I've been playing everyday since. it's funny because two to three songs are easier in normal then they are in beginner, and outer limits is really annoying....

P

PaulE

I havn't got the flip top or swap magic in the mail yet so no luck with the japanese versions, but I did get the bundle pack on thursday in the mail, and I've been playing everyday since. it's funny because two to three songs are easier in normal then they are in beginner, and outer limits is really annoying....
Yeah.... good old american mix :p

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so not cool...u all need to take a trip down to syracuse...i got a big set-up and a big house to hold a pretty good size tourny if u ever wanted...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
LoVo, you should put up the matches we recorded on Youtube. Put all of them up, I want to see them. In fact, whenever someone record just put up the matches on youtube =O

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
This is Nite

And yea we can take care of your pills ken we don't want you getting pregnant because you forgot to take them

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
But if I read that right, his tether is going to be able to work from behind.

LoVo, you're not allowed to play Link in Brawl.

Cap.com, we hold smashfests pretty regularly, just post when you're free.

T

Technical Stasis

clawshot sucks

Ferdi- which matches do you want.... marth fox...
Dude I want all of them, even though you were Link the whole time I need to see me play all my characters. So as many as you can put up.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
im apparenlty moving to pueblo, CO from the dallas area here in texas ... so if theres neone at all near there... i guess springs is the closest that would be pretty awesome cus i'd rather not give up smash

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
nah, I'm just gonna put them all on a zip folder and send post it on like rapidshare or something. It's faster

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
im apparenlty moving to pueblo, CO from the dallas area here in texas ... so if theres neone at all near there... i guess springs is the closest that would be pretty awesome cus i'd rather not give up smash
Are you the Peach player? If you're who I think you are, I'd be more than willing to go to Pueblo to play you, haha.

If not, maybe we could hit you up on our next trip to NM.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yo lovo when is octw3 supposed to be done and how would I find those matches you all recorded if I wanted to watch them
I suggest asking Chap since he's the one making it. Also, there are some matches on youtube, just search for our S/Ns. I guess I'll cut out and put up all these matches on youtube too. On there my account is Technical Stasis, LoVo's is El_LoVo, Chap's is like Zeemisfit.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I declare that Ferdi wins. We get the same thing at MCds.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
Are you the Peach player? If you're who I think you are, I'd be more than willing to go to Pueblo to play you, haha.

If not, maybe we could hit you up on our next trip to NM.
im pretty sure ur thinking of darkness of heart.. speaking he plays peach and i dont plus hes pretty **** good at this game... but yea thats not me... o well i guess i'll settle for whenever u guys head to NM then and just try to force people in pueblo to not be bad at this game

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, nah, not DoH. There's a peach player that's name has Magus in it, he put up some Perfect Control vids of Peach, and he's supposed to be good enough.

Oh well, haha, you're still from the decent part of TX. It'd be cool if you could make Pueblo smashers better, because Aurora really needs someone in state to have a rivalry with.

EDIT: You're only about 2 hours away. That's not too bad. When are you moving here? I might be able to go and welcome you to CO.

Also, CO, I was thinking maybe we could hit up both NM and UT before Super Champ. They'd be like... $25-30 apiece, and we could use the winnings from those to go to Super Champ. I'm going to start donating again very soon so I can both pay everyone back and go to Super Champ, so you guys should consider getting some money for it, too.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
lol in that case ur talking about the actual magus that can peach pillar and double stick DI like a beast yea hes been in the smash scene much longer than i have so he actually gets to be magus (i believe his swf name is magus420) while i guess i would be the other less important one =b and im tech moving on saturday i might be busy getting settled in for a bit though

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Haha, nah, not DoH. There's a peach player that's name has Magus in it, he put up some Perfect Control vids of Peach, and he's supposed to be good enough.

Oh well, haha, you're still from the decent part of TX. It'd be cool if you could make Pueblo smashers better, because Aurora really needs someone in state to have a rivalry with.

EDIT: You're only about 2 hours away. That's not too bad. When are you moving here? I might be able to go and welcome you to CO.

Also, CO, I was thinking maybe we could hit up both NM and UT before Super Champ. They'd be like... $25-30 apiece, and we could use the winnings from those to go to Super Champ. I'm going to start donating again very soon so I can both pay everyone back and go to Super Champ, so you guys should consider getting some money for it, too.
30$? How are we getting there?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Same as we did last time, snag a car and drive. I'm going to talk to my mother as soon as I find out when the tournament is. If we get 5 people, it'll be $30 to go to NM (that was it last time, right?). If not, it'll go up. Worst case scenario, it's only you and me, and we fly to NM, which is like... $80, I think. Singles+doubles would be >>>that, I think. Alternatively, we could just save the **** outta our money and hope for $300+ for Super Champ (it'll be cheaper since we don't have to pay ridiculous amounts for entry, but I'm assuming less people are going, and we'll need to fly to UT or something).

Top Bottom