• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

P

PaulE

Hey Mike, I can most likely come to your smash fest, gotta re-check my schedule

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey does anyone have a tri wing screwdriver? One of you Aurora people? If not I need someone to order me one, just tell me the price and shipping and I'll pay you when we meet(Play-asia has one for $3.99 with a $1.99 shipping, if you can get me a just as good one thats cheaper it'd be even better). Of course this is if nobody has one, I think Kenny does? And can someone have a smashfest this Friday?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Mar- just so you know our match played a big part in me quiting smash. I am quiting unless I find something fun about it again. or, if NM actually gets good to where I want to play.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Mar- just so you know our match played a big part in me quiting smash. I am quiting unless I find something fun about it again. or, if NM actually gets good to where I want to play.
Wow, I'm sorry ;_; I just was playing like peaches play: cheeply XD You really shouldn't take those matches to heart. Crap happens sometimes. I think most of us feel like temporarily retiring now that brawl is only a couple months away though.

And ben, we got about a gazillion people signed up for VG club. It was rediculous, we just sat there and played smash and we gathered a crowd XD I'm going to miss having you at club though. Our Boulder jargons will be reduced by 30%, and I won't have someone really good to play against in club, although takumi is still good (so takumi, get better! and don't get 4 stocked by my falco, which sux)

G

Guilty Gear

As in bring PBR to LoVo's? You should get another smashfest soon to discuss superchampcombo/OHSNAP3/PBR battles/Get my pokemans/Get my controller. You guys STILL have my controller right(LoVo/Erg)? And Tony, in addition to the pokemans I needed you to help make I REALLY REALLY want these as well so PLZ get them too along with the ones in the PM I sent you:

Metagross@Leftovers SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clear body
Adamant 164Hp/252Att/92Spd
Agility
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Explosion

Gyarados@Leftovers SHINY!!!!!!!!! FEMALE!!!!
Intimidate
Jolly 88Hp/224Att/196Spd
Taunt
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Earthquake

Latios@Soul Dew SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!(Need for PBR -.- its gay they're using ubers)
Levitate
Modest 252SpAtt/252Spd/6Hp
Ice beam
Thunderbolt
Psychic
HP Fighting
IVs in Hp/Att/Def/Spd/SpAtt/SpDef

Kyogre@Leftovers
Drizzle
Modest 252SpAtt/129SpDef/129Def
Calm Mind
Thunder
Surf
Ice beam

Crobat@Choice band SHINY!!!!!!! MAX HAPPINESS!!!!! FEMALE!!!!
Inner Focus
Jolly 252Att/252Spd/6Hp
Zen headbutt
Aerial ace
X scissor
Return

Forretress@Leftovers SHINY!!!! FEMALE!!!!
Sturdy
Impish 252Hp/64Att/192Def
Spikes
Stealth rock
Rapid spin
Explosion

Heracross@Salac Berry SHINY!!!!
Guts
Adamant 252Att/252Spd/6Hp
Megahorn
Rock slide
Endure
Reversal

Weavile@Expert belt. Female if possible.
Pressure
Jolly 252Att/252Spd/6Hp
Uh...your set, I think its
Ice punch
Brick break
Night slash
Pursuit

Spiritomb@Lum berry SHINY!!!!! FEMALE!!!!
Pressure
Adamant 252Att/252Hp/6SpDef
Sucker punch
Shadow sneak
Pain split
Hypnosis

Froslass@idk...Lefties? SHINY!!!! FEMALE!!!!
Snow cloak
Timid 252SpAtt/252Spd/6Hp
Ice beam
Shadow ball
Thunderbolt
HP Ground
IVs in Hp/Att/Def/Spd/SpAtt/SpDef

Of course, they should all be lvl100, PP maxed, and has perfect IVs except for the ones using Hidden power. I know this seems like alot but I NEED THEM T_T shouldn't take TOO long with PokeSAV. Actually...it does seem like a bunch...might wanna keep a box for my pokemons =O
Zeal$ is this done yet?

Also does anyone have a tri wing screwdriver I can borrow? If not can someone order me one plox?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys whats happening with CO and Super champ combo/EVO world, is anyone going? How are you getting there? I kinda want in if something's happening.

Also, Tony, what is the timing on the nimbus on Yoshi's story during an 8 minute match? There a link to it? If not then post the formula for figuring out where the nimbus is plox.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'll look up the nimbus thing later. I haven't hacked any pokemangz lately.

I'm trying to get NM to hold a huge tournament for us next month before Super Champ so we can go to that. Also, I ~might~ have a job soon, which means paying people back and going to Super Champ. SOoooooooooo next order of business: How are we getting there/who all will go?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I'm sorry ;_; I just was playing like peaches play: cheeply XD You really shouldn't take those matches to heart. Crap happens sometimes. I think most of us feel like temporarily retiring now that brawl is only a couple months away though.

And ben, we got about a gazillion people signed up for VG club. It was rediculous, we just sat there and played smash and we gathered a crowd XD I'm going to miss having you at club though. Our Boulder jargons will be reduced by 30%, and I won't have someone really good to play against in club, although takumi is still good (so takumi, get better! and don't get 4 stocked by my falco, which sux)
david, how far away is ur school from cu boulder because i would show up to the clubs since i'm going to be living in boulder after all

TLHM

Smash Cadet
Fairview's like 10 min away by bus (skip).

also, jet lag, hadn't played, thumbs sore, crowd distractions, etc.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Allright cool. Also, I just came back from Best buy to look at stuff and omg Armored Core 4 for PS3 is just too good. Like TOO **** GOOD!!!! I ****ING NEED THAT GAME BADLY NOW!!!!11SHIFT1!@1!!11!!!! >.< >,,< >_<

I.****ING.LOVE.GIANT.ROBOTS.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
So I actually tried out the nimbus thing and figured it out
when the ten's second thing is odd, the cloud is on the right, when it is even, the cloud is on the left

It goes in 5 second intervals so every five seconds it will pop out or go back in

the cloud comes out from the bottom on the right side and it comes out from the top on the left.

I don't have money to go to any out of state tournaments.

Top Bottom