• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Aw crap I can't go tonight. Can somebody host something soon, like on a Saturday or the beginning of the week or something? I really wanna play you guys once or twice before I be gone 'till Christmas Break.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i tried to call kenny but he didn't pick up....so i'll try again or something. If there is still one i'll be showing up around 9 30-10 becuz i gotta work.

So heres the deal i just got a hold of kenny and he doens't really know when its gonna be so......if its possible we could just go to rafas house and maybe move it later to kennys?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well, then some one should call him or some other form of communication not known as smashboards.

And ben, the 16th is the club day thing, so I'll be there with smash lol If your here, you should come :D

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Kenny you should do the smashfest at your house because my brother isn't willing to drive to Rafa's again.

Or if you're still going to have it at your house I could keep some people at my house until we can come over to your place.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
well pretty much kenny said lets just meet at rafas until futher notice.
Can you elaborate a little? Since I'm getting a ride down there, I would like to know where to go XD what is he waiting for, and when would the further notice come...

Edit:
Kenny you should do the smashfest at your house because my brother isn't willing to drive to Rafa's again.

Or if you're still going to have it at your house I could keep some people at my house until we can come over to your place.
That might work...

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Where does Rafa live cause if it's far then i dont think i'd make it cause i dont have a ride and its raining so i couldnt ride my bike. SIKE! It's hailing.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
well kenny isn't at home right now so he doesn't know.....i mean he said he would post when he gets home but hes just told me we should meet at rafas then possibly go to his house later or something. Tony i could come and get u but it would be after i work so....where ever this is happening i'll be showing up around 9-30 -10

P

PaulE

mikezor where do you live? Could I come over there if we're deciding to wait at your house?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
well kenny isn't at home right now so he doesn't know.....i mean he said he would post when he gets home but hes just told me we should meet at rafas then possibly go to his house later or something. Tony i could come and get u but it would be after i work so....where ever this is happening i'll be showing up around 9-30 -10
XD Well, idk what I should do then... should I get a ride down to rafas and then someone will give me a ride to kennys if we happen to move there? Or even go to mikezor... Gah

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
lol, what are you guys gonna do?

you can show up whenever, but I'll be at school till 5 so erg will be here.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Mikezor, you play Rebirth RO, right? If so, could you please please PLEASE burn me a copy? I keep trying to DL it, and the DL keeps timing out. Download managers resume functions don't work, either. D:

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey, I might actually be able to go, but you guys need to tell me what time I can show up at Kenny's cuz my dad isn't so keen on being unsure when I will switch locations.

P

PaulE

Yeah alot is riding on Kenny's ETA, can someone squeeze an ETA out of him or something?

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
18818 E. Powers Drive Aurora, Colorado 80015 is my address so give me a shout when your coming Mikezor YEAH!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
So I guess I'm going to wait until Kenny responds... Unless anyone knows when we can get there lol

Edit: Ben, mabe you could come over and we could smash while waiting for kenny to respond and then mabe I could take you over there. >_>

P

PaulE

yeaaah, lets work something out for Today
I guess tomorow would be ok, but Today is good too

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So people WERE posting. D: My E-mail updates died.

EDIT: Kenny's not sure when he's going to get home. Everyone, go to Rafa's for now. Seriously, I might not get to play everyone much otherwise. D:

Top Bottom