• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
i approve of this traveling idea pending on A. my soon to be work schedule adn B. my soon to be school schedule and C. how bad i am in comparison to u guys =b

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
I have been informed that I will be in Colorado Springs, Colorado tomorrow until August 27th. I'd like to smash with anyone that's available in the area. I will be in the Rustic Hills area (1122 Wooten rd, 80915 to be exact). Map quest it and see if you're close anybody. This vacation wont be fun without smash.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Arlington is s'possed to be good, no? DON'T DISAPPOINT!

Seriously though, it'd be cool if you'd come with us if we can't get our car filled. Skill level doesn't matter. We go OOS to improve and play other people (as well as to steal other state's money to get us to bigger tournaments).

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I have been informed that I will be in Colorado Springs, Colorado tomorrow until August 27th. I'd like to smash with anyone that's available in the area. I will be in the Rustic Hills area (1122 Wooten rd, 80915 to be exact). Map quest it and see if you're close anybody. This vacation wont be fun without smash.
The Springs is a bit of a drive. Whereabouts are you coming from? I might go down to play you, but I dunno, I typically greet newcomers, not temps, but I might be willing to go down there anyway.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
haha no im pretty sure im the best player in arlington not cus im amazing but because everyone lives in dallas lol... either way im ''terrible'' im just not ''amazing'' but i enjoy playing which i guess it what matters -nods- and once i have a car i really wont mind driving up to denver periodically to play every once in awhile

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Oh, I thought caveman and such lived there. Arlington heights smash crews and all that jazz. Either way, I look forward to playing someone that's not part of our community yet. Not that our community sucks... we have a LOT of really good players, but it's always fun to play someone with a different style.

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
The Springs is a bit of a drive. Whereabouts are you coming from? I might go down to play you, but I dunno, I typically greet newcomers, not temps, but I might be willing to go down there anyway.

I'm coming from the MD/VA area. Baltimore to be exact. I actually used to live n Colorado so I will be visiting quite often from this point on. I hope to meet and play all of the nearby active members of the Colorado smash scene.

Marcel

Smash Cadet
I've been grounded for the past week or so... think i'll be free this weekend. Got work on saturday but i haven't smashed with anybody forever. Yang if you're not busy this weekend we should smash on sunday or maybe saturday before i have work.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey guys this is my last day in CO. Sooooooooooo bye. I'm off to Southeast Tennessee. Right in between Nashville and Atlanta. Maybe I'll go to some Georgia tournaments. Last time I checked, Tennessee isn't a great smash state, and if it does have smash, its focused in Knoxville or Memphis, and not Nashville. Anyways, I'll try and make people in the college good at smash, or find some existing players. If that fails, I'll just wait for Brawl or something.

Bye everybody! I'll be back in December and Spring break (whenever that is).

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys this is my last day in CO. Sooooooooooo bye. I'm off to Southeast Tennessee. Right in between Nashville and Atlanta. Maybe I'll go to some Georgia tournaments. Last time I checked, Tennessee isn't a great smash state, and if it does have smash, its focused in Knoxville or Memphis, and not Nashville. Anyways, I'll try and make people in the college good at smash, or find some existing players. If that fails, I'll just wait for Brawl or something.

u can finnaly meet those imposters yang and nite

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

Aww man cya Ben, catch you back in December. Make it to our Dec. 8th SSBB tourney! Check the thread for amazingness =D

u can finnaly meet those imposters yang and nite
You still haven't told me the secrets of super special awesome unexpected Marth attack :(

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
I am now here in Colorado Springs. Someone can send me a PM if you want to set something up and smash. I will be very bored until then.

Also, I use Fox and Samus.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Well I live by Havana and Montview and the bus passes right by misisipi so I could probably smash sometime.

I got to read a book for school tommorow though so we'll see about some other time.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Hey Lunchmeat what are your offs at school? (mine are 2A and 3B) If you share the same as me, maybe we can walk back to my house or something and smash if you have nothing else to do since I live like 10 minutes from school walking.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
LMFAO! Cap lives right next to me, whoooooooooo!!! Raikou, I dunno when I can make it down to the springs.

Ben, we're going to miss you. Come back soon, and own Tennessee for us! You're a CO smasher for life!

CAP.comKnyte

Smash Rookie
Well I live by Havana and Montview and the bus passes right by misisipi so I could probably smash sometime.

I got to read a book for school tommorow though so we'll see about some other time.
LMFAO! Cap lives right next to me, whoooooooooo!!! Raikou, I dunno when I can make it down to the springs.

Ben, we're going to miss you. Come back soon, and own Tennessee for us! You're a CO smasher for life!
Cool, we should smash sometime. You guys in highschool or college?:confused:

Top Bottom