• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Lol ferdi owned me with pokemanz on shoddy. Although I didn't know Rain dance was still up or otherwise I would've gone Gorebyss THEN ddmence, instead of the other way around. A late game sweep would've been fun. But w/e no johns right? My traditional team got early game sweep badly by Ninjask, all cuz I lack a phazer in that team. I still like my rain dance team a lot though, especially with fake tears on Jolteon. *****ey counter ftw! :)

Oh and hi from Sewanee. Theres another smasher here, but hes having trouble getting his cube and stuff here. Oh well it'll happen eventually.

J

jabberwocky

my brothers been gettin pretty good. Maybe i'll bring him with me to the next smashfest.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, but you've had one eye your whole life, and it's not messing up your vision with both eyes. It's just... weird. Like... text is doubled randomly, things go outta focus, and I've had a non-stop headache. I'm hoping to get new contacts soon, this sucks.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
but text cant be doubled imposible with one eye so go to the doctor or somthing take the contact out where glasses for a while

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If I had my glasses, I'd wear them, trust me. It's because one eye is prescribed, the other is near blind, haha. They have trouble focusing. But yeah, I'm' going to get a new prescription ASAP

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
An update on my smashfest, apparently my mom wants to supply ALL THE FOOD. So, she's going to cook for everyone who comes -.-; or order something I don't know yet.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
hahahhahahhahah

you know
lol hahaha i know

Its always worth it
lol omg ferdi i keep forgetting to tell you somthing.... ok sooo remember the pics from oc3 ? can you give me new ones ? becouse i kinda came all over them....becouse of isai hes sooooooo hot i couldnt take it lol so umm can you give me another set ill pay and everything or if you can scan them can you send them to me ?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I SEE YOUR CLEVER ROUSE!!!!!!!!!! You think you can start posting flame wars in the NM power rankings thread while I remain clueless, checking the CO smash scene thread all the time. You guys are trying to keep me away from arguing about emo-ness with all this talk about, about EYES of all things! Just because Ben's out of state you think you're so bad, with your flaming, and your posting, and your EYES?! Well who needs you?! Nobody **** you all. While I sit here In Sewanee you forcefully ravage NM's virgin thread behind my back! For shame!

PS Everyone stay sexy.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Isn't going on. We're not going to *** up their thread any more. And Ken, I've said plenty of stuff to your face. Suffice to say, CO is the #1 state when it comes to **** talking, haha.

CAP.comKnyte

Smash Rookie
So when is the next smashefest, or just casual play? Also does CO house any MLG players like PC Chris or MeleeMarth?

Additional Note:
I'm new so who does everyone play with exactly? I'm a fox, marth, and ice climbers player. Still workin' on my Dr. Mario...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So when is the next smashefest, or just casual play? Also does CO house any MLG players like PC Chris or MeleeMarth?

Additional Note:
I'm new so who does everyone play with exactly? I'm a fox, marth, and ice climbers player. Still workin' on my Dr. Mario...
lulz MLG players like meleemarth. I'm a Marth/Space animals player. I do decent with just about every other character as well.

Bloshi

Smash Ace

Additional Note:
Also does CO house any MLG players like PC Chris or MeleeMarth?
MLG players like PC Chris or MeleeMarth?
MeleeMarth?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHANO.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
LMFAO! Ben wins again! Stop winning!

Cap, why don't you just play me tonight/tomorrow? Nite is coming over to my house. I'll be checking this thread fairly often, and I live really close to you. You can see the basic level of CO smash.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Don't worry I stopped winning tonight, when I played Sensai. I'm blaming all you guys for not enough Ganondorf practice, because he mains him and dam, I got owned. I was getting the gist of it after a while, but he's still better, and besides I think he was distracted by the party-goers immediately to our right (like in the same room), who were loading up with booze.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry I stopped winning tonight, when I played Sensai. I'm blaming all you guys for not enough Ganondorf practice, because he mains him and dam, I got owned. I was getting the gist of it after a while, but he's still better, and besides I think he was distracted by the party-goers immediately to our right (like in the same room), who were loading up with booze.
pratice agianst ganondorf? wtf all u gotta do is tipper:psycho:

P

Please

i wasnt invited ?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
So when is the next smashefest...?
Friday and Saturday, this weekend at the house 6373 S. Jericho Way 80016. If you want to come you will have to supply your own ride, but you can stay the night.

Ok, my basement is re-arranged and ready, but I'm wondering how many people who come are going to be spending the night? I have several places where someone can sleep.

Food wise, I tried pursuading my parents into making some homade gumbo, but it looks like my mom is ordering subs/pizzas for everyone.

I have the TVs covered (4 TVs in basement, one upstairs can be used if needed), and I need in all 3 GameCubes and 4 Smash discs.

Erg - My parents can probably pick you and Rafa up, but I hear from Kenny that you guys can ride the bus..?

Ken - Where do you live?

Nite - Are you going to come?

Lunchmeat - Hey, on Friday you should bring your controller and try to bring your GameCube/Smash to school, we can walk to my house afterward if that's cool with you.

Timotee - Another wedding, right?

PaulE - Do you plan on coming? Because you should.

Tony/Ferdi - You two should like carpool.

If I forgot anyone... oh well.

CAP.comKnyte

Smash Rookie
LMFAO! Ben wins again! Stop winning!

Cap, why don't you just play me tonight/tomorrow? Nite is coming over to my house. I'll be checking this thread fairly often, and I live really close to you. You can see the basic level of CO smash.
Yeah sure, Im off the 29th so maybe then, What time is good for you? Im free all day.

J

jabberwocky

mike i'm comin i think, maybe i'll bring my brother if he's down. I'm that marcel guy. I decided that account name sucked seeing as how i'm not even named marcel. anyways if anyone needs a ride i might be able to pick you up just message me and i'll see if you're on the way.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I actually might make it for Friday night, as my flight to the wedding isn't until Saturday morning, but we'll see. What time does the shindig start, Mike?

PS - If I come, people had best also have some Jump ready.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Hey Mikezor i'm not sure if I'll be able to come on friday, cuase I got grounded like two days ago just on Friday, but i might be able to go if i can keep my room clean..... and also how long are you guys playing on saturday? And I might go to the football game, if i can go, and if i go to that i'll try to come over afterwards.

Top Bottom