• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That works, Delinquent, are j00 talkin' to me?

If so, sounds good. I apologize to all for the state of my house. The animals suck, and I've been too blind to be able to clean, haha.

Erg

Smash Cadet
That works, Delinquent, are j00 talkin' to me?

If so, sounds good. I apologize to all for the state of my house. The animals suck, and I've been too blind to be able to clean, haha.
omg no johnz your just missing your contact you can still see lol

can you take us to mikes house (me, Ken, EL RaFa X2)

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
bring Jump tomorrow if your going to mike's... I'm bringing mine

And Evan if you get on, call me in the morning, i'll be up so dont worry.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm missing both my contacts now, hence=blind.

Ferdi, you could get dropped off at Rafa's house, but if I'm gonna have everyone be picked up from there, I'll need gas money. Don't give me the "you owe us" thing, either. It's my mom that wants it. Even then, I dunno if she'll let me pick you guys up, seeing as I'm pretty much blind right now.

Ferdi, if you come to my house, could you come a little bit later (11-12ish?). I just realized that I don't have any working controllers, so unless you want to play SSB64, you'll be really bored.

Alternatively, if Mike would let us come over a little early (maybe help set up?), you could come over earlier then.

EDIT: By pick you up, I mean drive period. She's willing to drop me off at Mike's, but won't lemme drive/pick you guys up, I dun think. I'll ask in the morning.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'm missing both my contacts now, hence=blind.

Ferdi, you could get dropped off at Rafa's house, but if I'm gonna have everyone be picked up from there, I'll need gas money. Don't give me the "you owe us" thing, either. It's my mom that wants it. Even then, I dunno if she'll let me pick you guys up, seeing as I'm pretty much blind right now.

Ferdi, if you come to my house, could you come a little bit later (11-12ish?). I just realized that I don't have any working controllers, so unless you want to play SSB64, you'll be really bored.

Alternatively, if Mike would let us come over a little early (maybe help set up?), you could come over earlier then.

EDIT: By pick you up, I mean drive period. She's willing to drop me off at Mike's, but won't lemme drive/pick you guys up, I dun think. I'll ask in the morning.
Its fine, I just got a brand new controller at like midnight yesterday cause I wanted to. So...

hey um...where are you guys going to be at...?
We're going to be here for a smashfest:

6373 S. Jericho Way
Centennial,CO 80016

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on the city.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Where does the bus drop off? I can probably pick you guys up from the bus stop.

Edit: What should we do tournament wise, I don't really know how to make one lol... I can write down everyones' name on a little card and put them in a hat...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, we're having a tournament? I guess I can d/l the software for one for you, Mike. I dunno if I'll participate, since no controller+VERY limited eyesight=people saying they're better when they beat me in a nonsensical tournament.

Erg

Smash Cadet
**** tony, stop with the johning.

-Ken, Erg, Ferdi, ....and taj and isai... and LoVo... and everybody, especially vidjo

all right, so we're on our way now, by bus.
Ferdi, LoVo, Erg, KenGeedorahTakemetoyourLeaderinParenthesis

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Hey i ill bring an extra controller for ya tony. It works fine but my dog chewed on the control stick... so you'll have to bear with it. Oh and me and evan will be there in like 20 to 40 minutes mike.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey mike, I won't be able to be there due to ride issues and other commitments. Why cant aurora be closer to boulder ;_;

Oh, and happy birthday btw!

J

jabberwocky

thanks mike for hostin the smash fest, i had fun. To bad i couldn't stay longer cus of work. I'm off to bed now maybe. Izai King rules!

Tanea

Smash Ace
i guess you can that im new to the colorado seen and i don't know of any tournys any other owns that are coming up

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Yo anyone at mikezor's house, ok i took someones fat memory card that i thought was mine and i left my game there. Are you guys still there? So If theres an extra copy of smash then its probably mine.

Thanks for havin us mike, it was bomb.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yo anyone at mikezor's house, ok i took someones fat memory card that i thought was mine and i left my game there. Are you guys still there? So If theres an extra copy of smash then its probably mine.

Thanks for havin us mike, it was bomb.
That mem card could be Mike's.

Shouts son

Lunchmeat - Its an all right Luigi, just wait until you play Jeris a.k.a. SNSG

ET - Your Fox has definitely improved. You just need to improve on where you decide to roll. Because it was pretty easy to force you to go where I want you to go.

Tony - Don't give me that look

Entire state of Utah put in one guy + Link player who was with him - Better than LoVo

Nite - Meh

Vamp + Friend - When did you guys leave o_O? Anyways it was cool playing you guys, sorry I kinda went away after our matches but it was late and the doubles tourney already ended so I kinda gave up.

John - Wtf the king of casual games?

Erg + LoVo + Kengeedorahtakemetoyourleaderinparenthesisplease - ****ing tight. Also, amazing job as 4 ft. under always come out on top lulz.

Kenny - Where the hell did you go?

Mike - Thanks for having us over/let us stay over/eat your food. WHY CAN'T WE LIVE AT YOUR HOUSE?!!? t_t Also, your Peach is weird in teams, its gay.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Mike Bologna, I don't know your last name and I have your smash disc and you have my memory card.

I'm getting Jump soon, and I'm going to pwn you and Tony and everyone ever (no I'm terrible at Jump).

Was nice to meet you Vamp/Marcel.

Thanks everyone for coming, great smashfest. But you ate all my cake. So you should all die.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
thanks mike for hostin the smash fest, i had fun. To bad i couldn't stay longer cus of work. I'm off to bed now maybe. Izai King rules!
alex you spelled the name wrong D: its Isai the king with a S not Z and

omg mike that was tight son lol loved it shout outs

everyone: Very good

Ferdi: you mii is just like you oh dont forget the pics lol :D

vamp and friend: you guys where funny very good

Guy: dont make fun of me

kenny: you got owned lol green greens for the win you left early i wanted to play you more

Tony: the tv will never kiss you back we know you cant get any but ****

lovo: very good i wana play your shiek more :D best shiek in the state well you or ferdi

erg: you know what :D

mike : green greens for the win

everyone: Very good

PawN

Smash Rookie
alright, i'm bran new in colorado and I'm looking for some smash.
I just moved into my college dorm in Denver.
Any tourneys coming up?
Anybody to know?
Im comming from one of the two smash hotspots; California

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wow... Colorado is getting a lot of new people. PawN, Tanea, after I get my new contacts (should be sometime this week) I'll try to get ahold of you and come play you guys. Right now, it's kinda ridiculous having to squint to see things on a big screen television, and even I got tired of listening to me johning about not being able to see.

Everyone- Nice stuff.

Utah- I need to play you so I can see what everyone is talkin' aboot.

Lunchmeat- WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PLAY JUMP?!?!?

4 Ft. Under- Too good, coming and sweeping from losers. ****z, son.

Mikezor- Thanks for holding a badass smashfest, and showing an interest in taking the ***** in the red dress offa my hands. It was great staying at your house till the end of time. Salsa Verde for life!

Cap.com= you shoulda came

Nite- failure

LoVo- king of foosball, king of smash, king of chess? Haha, we need to play more chess when the groupie is off somewhere else. Sorry 4 teh sandbaggz, you're ****ing smart. Also, you need to play Go, I think you'd **** at that shiz.

Ken- What can I say? When I can't see, everything ever looks hot, and I just wanted to make out with that TV. Apparently, it's an asian brand, as it didn't put out at all, despite all the time we spent together. Coulda been worse, coulda been made in america and a super ****, amirite?

John- no johnz! Haha, I wanna help you train up some. I like playing with you, you're a cool person, and you're smart, you just need to know what to work on, and you'll be **** good. Look up Yang, since he goes to CU as well.

Ben- /gb2 gaia, ***

Everyone ever- good ****, starting to love CO smash again.

EDIT: Also, YES WE WERE PLAYING FINALS! OMFG! STFU!

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
tony i don think lovo would play go seeing as how hes not a big weeaboo like you

just putting you in your place tony, you giving up and all,,,, oh and it being asian and not putting out has nothing to do with it you just suck at it

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lulz@playing Go=weeaboo. Rafa knew what Othello was, and that's hardcore asian. He even knew the comparison, as well as you "putting me in my place". Why don't we just fight and get it over with, tough guy? Seriously, it's getting old having you try to start **** every two minutes. If you want to go, then let's do it, if not just drop it already. It's starting to bore me.

Also, seeing as you're obviously not a weeaboo, I guess I don't need to get you a room or pay for you for NDK. Tight, I was worried about that.

Have fun making out with your underage sluts, Ken.

EDIT: Ben, we're just getting other Yoshis as a way of rebounding from you leaving us.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
The other yoshi is better than ben. And its a groshi.

also, thanks to ben's kind words last year o "become a hero" in the yearbook, I still survive the IB program. thanks ben. Your words have kept me aloft when only samus coulda kept me going.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
Lulz@playing Go=weeaboo. Rafa knew what Othello was, and that's hardcore asian. He even knew the comparison, as well as you "putting me in my place". Why don't we just fight and get it over with, tough guy? Seriously, it's getting old having you try to start **** every two minutes. If you want to go, then let's do it, if not just drop it already. It's starting to bore me.

Also, seeing as you're obviously not a weeaboo, I guess I don't need to get you a room or pay for you for NDK. Tight, I was worried about that.

Have fun making out with your underage sluts, Ken.

EDIT: Ben, we're just getting other Yoshis as a way of rebounding from you leaving us.
first of all ill kick your *** so if you want then yeah and your the one starting **** i wasnt mad at cha untill you started all that **** in the new mexico tread and i heard you where talking **** to hugs and made colorado look bad and you have no chance against silent wolf in that MM you have your just going to punk out

and i wasnt planing on going i was just going so that you will pay me becouse i know you wont do it i mean you go out right and have money to eat at those fancy restorants, when are you going to pay jeris erg rafa ferdi kenny yang Mike the other mike you know the one you owe like 200$ well you must be rich right going to ndk and getting a room ?

at least i can get some fat *** your still a virgin

edit: it messed up and i couldnt add this

and by weeaboo i mean you are like the biggest ever im not the one buying korean **** Hoping that Lyn will sleep with me, your pathetic your the one trying to learn japanese and buying the asian rice **** and the seaweed **** you left at nites house wishing you where asain and arnt you the one trying to make asain food and looked it up on chaps computer everything about your says weeaboo i have nothing against asains but weeaboos like you are gay

Top Bottom