• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Oh, timotee, if i can come, i'll definitly have some JUMP for ya... And Ferdi, i dont need fire, i KILL IT with my bare hands.

And mike, when does smashin start at your house?

E T

Smash Rookie
mike I got a football game on friday night but me and lunchmeat can probably go on saturday depending on how late everyone stays. Also tony I didn't get to play you at rafas that one time but lunchmeat tells me your good wit peach so we need to play soon me and lunchmeat live right by kenny literally right down the street so when ever your free, cause I havent played in awhile man.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Erg I don't know about picking you up anymore, that's a lot to ask of my parents... 20+ mins to get there/back and on a work night for them is kind of harsh. Plus I kind of want to be there when other people show up. Is there any way you can get a ride with someone else?

On Friday anyone can show up at or around 4:00 pm, remember I need 3 gamecubes and 4 smash discs...

For everyone who is planning on coming... can I have a phone number I can contact you by? Talking on the phone is much more reliable than hoping the person looks at the post. My cell number is 720-935-8484 and my house number is 303-766-1443.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I might be busy. I'd love to say I'll let you know, but after class I'm supposed to go grab a bite to eat with a friend. Erm... I'll see if I can have the cell phone I mentioned the number for earlier. If I can, I'll post that, and you can just call me around that time.

J

jabberwocky

Mike my #'s 303 734 0384, i'll bring a cube, disk and card.

Ask for bryan if you call.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Wow Colorado smashers actually hang out with each other???

You guys should all move to Utah.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Although I wanted to have my smashfest Friday-Saturday, several people would only be able to make it Saturday, excluding Tim who could only make it Friday >_>.

Would a Saturday-Sunday smashfest work out better for everyone? Or stick with the Friday.

CAP.comKnyte

Smash Rookie
I might be busy. I'd love to say I'll let you know, but after class I'm supposed to go grab a bite to eat with a friend. Erm... I'll see if I can have the cell phone I mentioned the number for earlier. If I can, I'll post that, and you can just call me around that time.
It might be easier if I give you my cell:
303-653-6946.
Just call when ever your free.

E T

Smash Rookie
cool

Mike Sat and sun would be tight

Also i just watched those videos between ferdi and lovo they were tight more people need to check them out

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yo Lovo you got any more of them up? Cause I remember I played as a few other characters(Link, Doc, etc.)

And by the looks of school related things, it looks like I won't be able to make it for your party Mike, sorry, so happy birthday(in advance)!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey mike, I'd love to come, but I've been as buisy as hell with playing varsity tennis and learning a crapload of songs on the piano for mabe a national competition, but since you switched your smashfest to sat-sun, I MIGHT be able to make it considering how this weekend gets planned out. I'll post and let you know tomorrow if I will be able to make it :D

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, due to people's requests, I will now be hosting my smashfest Saturday-Sunday. People can start to show up after 1:30, so, everyone should come again.

E T

Smash Rookie
yeah that sounds alot better mike
ferdi I need 2 redeem myself from the beating you gave me at regionals a couple months back, I dont know if you remember but you beat me bad ,but i have truly gotten a lot better

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
I had fun smashing with you guys (Tony, Tim, and Mike). Sorry about Dead Rising at the end. Next time I come out there I'll just try to make it to a fest or something.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
No worries, James, it was fun.

Haha, my other contact tore. I'm currently sitting 5' from the monitor, and still squinting. This smashfest is going to be fun. If you beat me, don't take it too seriously. Don't sandbag though, I really need to start playing seriously, regardless of whatever's going on.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
No worries about the dead rising James, it was very film noir. You're pretty **** good, and it was fun doing the team mixes. Sorry I'm not that good against spacies in singles, they're just too shiny for me still. Hopefully we get to meet up and play again. And next time we won't need the backstory =D

For those that don't know, double ness > double samus.

J

jabberwocky

so saturday huh, well i can probably still make it mike. Wouldn't be spending the night though - have work in the morning. But, if someones still down to smash tonight, i'm game.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
6373 S. Jericho Way

Yeah I had fun smashing with you (James) and your cousin (That kid). Next time we fight I'll try to care a little more, as in avoid Pichu :p

Edit: Since jabberwocky is the only one so far bringing a cube/smash (you don't have to bring your memory card), we need some other people to supply. Please post if you're going to bring smash/gamecube (By the way, with jabber/marcel's contribution, we only need 2 GCs and 3 Smash discs!).

Bloshi

Smash Ace
No worries, James, it was fun.

Haha, my other contact tore. I'm currently sitting 5' from the monitor, and still squinting. This smashfest is going to be fun. If you beat me, don't take it too seriously. Don't sandbag though, I really need to start playing seriously, regardless of whatever's going on.
Don't feel bad, I can't read things when I'm 5 feet away from the monitor either.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
**** you, Ben. And I mean that in the best possible way.

Seriously, wtfuxx... *******, haha.

Jabberwocky, you could come over to my place. Tim's heading over, and I'm gonna give Cap a call, too.

Mike, I can bring my Wii/SSBM.

EDIT: Jabberwocky, my # is 303 377 0308, if you want to come over today. Mike, you can, too. Only have one set-up, though, and I might run off later tonight (still unsure), but you guys can come for the next few hours, at least.

EDIT 2: Lunchmeat, you can come over, too. Tim and I will be playing JUS when we aren't smashing.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Wait guys! By sudden turn of things it looks like I might be able to go Sat-Sun!(Gotta get a new controller though, my original one is currently drying from me spray painting it). So Tony, you still going? When/address plox.

Also ET, sure, depending on me going, I like to see people improve!(Cause I scared 5 smashers away due to me playing them so far >_<)

Top Bottom