• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Poor Jeris, his reign of terror is over. Maybe now I'll be able to take a stock off him at MK2.

Also, remind me not to click NIN9's links when watching videos in the morning at home. You guys yell really loud.
...REALLY loud.

Though I did love where Bloshi just jumped over fox's B>. It was magical.

Ninja edit: Thought I heard Tony, was apparently not fully awake, plus I've only met like half the people there I believe.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
tony wasn't there but the loudest person was most definably victor my ears are still ringing from his chain grab combo on SDSG

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Just to let everyone know i hit nin9 with ganon up tilt and ness neutral b lol he is quiting smash.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
We were playing this new game we created when i hit him with those moves.

Objective:
To hit your opponent with the move that they specified before the fight. The first to hit with the attack specified by your opponent wins the round. The first to win 10 rounds wins the set.

Rules:
-Random stages set to mlg 1v1. No banned stages for counter picks. May be used more then once.
-You may ban 1 of your opponents characters before the second match.
-All characters are chosen at random for each round.
-You may only use each character once per set.
-Stock set to 3 for each round
-Banned moves are Roys fire blade, marths shield breaker, specific peach turnips ie bomb stitch face,
-IF you take your opponents last stock without using the move specified by your opponent you automatically lose the round.

1. The first match is double random character random stage 3 stock match. Just a regular fight. No points awarded to winner but they get priority in move select and stage select.
2. After the first match ban a characters for your opponent.
3. Next combatants pick another random character.
4. Loser picks the attack the winner has to hit with
5. Winner picks the attack the loser has to hit with
6. Winner gets to pick the stage.
7. First to hit with the move specified winst the round
8. SUPER ADVANCE SLOB PICKS for remaing matches

SUPER ADVACE SLOB PICKS- both combatants choose random character (remember you cannot use a character you have fought with including the first match or the banned character). Then winner of the previous round chooses the attack for the loser first. Then the loser chooses the attack for the winner and the stage.

Case first 3 rounds:
Jake and Eric both chose random. Jake gets Zelda while Eric gets Bowser. Jake says he will choose zelda for this match instead of sheik. They fight and Jake wins the first round. Jake then bans Erics peach and Eric bans Jakes Marth.

They both then choose random Jake gets Zelda and Eric gets Bowser but he already used it so he chooses random again and gets DK. Since Jake used Zelda already Eric must chose a move from sheiks move set so he chooses shieks second kick in the forward smash. Then Jake chooses DK's fair. Then Jake chooses Battlefield. They fight and Jake hits with the second kick from the Fsmash first and wins the round.

They both choose random again and this time jake gets ganon and Eric gets marth. Since we are now uner SUPER ADVANCE SLOB pics jake choose up smash for marth and Eric chooses up tilt for ganon. Marth lands the up smash first and wins the round.

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Wats goin on Colorado smash community? I've been playing smash a bit lately and I feel like revisitin some old friends and meetin some new competion. I really don't feel like lookin through 276 pages to find out when the next tourney/smashfest is so does someone wanna tell me pleez? I might go to the next one as long as its close to aurora.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
you could just come to my house tomorrow (as in sunday) for freeplay. . . lovo erg chap and tony are here (well so is bloshi but he has to leave tomorrow)

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
No not scared. I know I'm gonna get beat. I just wanna play 4 fun. I know that everyone has gotten a lot better since I've been gone and I've stayed about the same, so I'm probally gonna lose most of my matches but I really don't care I just wanna have some fun playin smash like the good ol days.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ferdi your sig is gay and mine still ***** you
Oh yea

No not scared. I know I'm gonna get beat. I just wanna play 4 fun. I know that everyone has gotten a lot better since I've been gone and I've stayed about the same, so I'm probally gonna lose most of my matches but I really don't care I just wanna have some fun playin smash like the good ol days.
Falco ditto Kyle?

dsc is scared of MATF son!!
I agree

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Yea I'll do a falco ditto, thats still my favorite matchup. Your probally gonna **** me tho, I haven't played a good falco in forever! I don't wanna play my falco vs ur ice climbers tho...

Duha

Smash Journeyman
No we are actually not afraid of MATF we think well actually we are afraid cuz we are afraid of your gayness.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DanicngFighterG. Tony, are you going to NM with us or what. Just want to know because Imposter wants to roll. Just let me know dog!! :)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Editated: The offer is dead and gone, so I will put new information here.

Did you know porcupines float?

Top Bottom