• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey Takumi since you're making all those sigs for no reason, make me one with a lisht blue Yoshi in it and the piggly wiggly pig hidden somewhere in there as well.

And about the whole "adult" thing...good luck. Out of the several times I have been there and spent the night I've seen their mom for about 10 minutes.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
that's two sigs on mah list from here now...

but kay. XD piggly wiggly pig. excellent name.

@9: take your time, and thanks for doing this. we usually don't have vids...or at least ones posted on here.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Or ask for Anthony. I'm 19, an "adult". You can say I'm 20 if it eases her conscience. At any rate, I will be the "adult" present, if she needs one.

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. For the last time Tony THE TOURNAMENT DATE IS FEBUARY 9,10,11. WE WILL COME BACK ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!
THANK YOU! ♥♥♥♥♥

I can most definitely go, then. ♥

EDIT: Zeal/Tony

Vaedin

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I thought I was gonna be able to go but my mom says I can't and so my parents got into a fight over it, I dunno if I can ever come but I'll try sorry guys.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
erg ive been working on waveshines all night and my finger got a blister and popped and i still suck at it how did you get so good at it?

TLHM

Smash Cadet
erg ive been working on waveshines all night and my finger got a blister and popped and i still suck at it how did you get so good at it?
kinda creepy. I was doing that last night for the heck of it. I can only do like two or three slow ones in a row. and I keep doing phantasm >_>

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i can get ganon link and peach al the way across final D in practice but i can't make it practical yet and it is not 100% of the time. and i can't even come close to do the infinite against the wall, do you air dodge down? i am not sure

the Marronator

Smash Ace
What is the next big tourney you guys are having,? I have been looking through the tourney threads and cant find one....maybe I didnt look hard enough......
We just had one, so the next one is still in planning

Takumi wants me to mention I'm up for smash tomorrow, but I can't go anywhere :( And I have no idea if I can in the first place XD....

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Sorry I had to leave so early from the smashing and never came back. My mom was being stubborn and irrational so I couldn't come back. Next weekend I'll go all day okay? Haha, I bet Tony wanted his revenge for losing to Bowser, which by the way I am definitely going to use against foxes and falcos (with more practice of course). Any objections?

I'm going skiing tomorrow, so maybe in the afternoon I could play some smash with you David (maybe)

So when is the next tourney anyways? I still need to practice more though...I wouldn't get any farther than in the previous tourney.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ben, see if you can just stay for the weekend. We can getcha some hardcore training.

And yeah, I DEFINITELY want a rematch. That was some grade A BS there. XD

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Gojira, the next BIG SMASH TOURNAMENT in Colorado will be our regional CCCT. I'm looking at June to the date. Once we have thing set you can go to

www.ccct2k.com

and the official CCCT site and check out all the details.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What were the results from the Smashfest this weekend?

As for who is going to NM:
After looking at the rankings, with one spot left, The next two in line to go are Brown_Nite and Tony. Right now here is the list:

DFG - confirmed
Desmine - confirmed
Ferdi - confirmed
Jeris - confirmed
Victor - confirmed
Brown_Nite - confirmed

Due to ranking the next person in line for the spot is Tony then after that will come Imposter. Granted this could change due to the results of this weekend so let me know.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Erm... I'm ranked higher than Brown_Nite. I didn't get to attend Victor's tournament, but I'm still higher in rankings than him. =/

Ken would be the next one after Nite that could afford to go, however.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Can we get a tournament going soon?

I was thinking, can we get a tournament rolling around here pretty soon? I was thinking, we should do it in like 3 weeks. I was wondering if nite/chap can get a tournament going for the weekend after the NM tournament? Hm, what do you guys say? If so, lets plan for Febuarary the 17th.... What do you guys say? mabe we should make this a ranking tournament?

If chap/nite decide to say yes, lets start saying who will bring stuff.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What were the results from the Smashfest this weekend?

As for who is going to NM:
After looking at the rankings, with one spot left, The next two in line to go are Brown_Nite and Tony. Right now here is the list:

DFG - confirmed
Desmine - confirmed
Ferdi - confirmed
Jeris - confirmed
Victor - confirmed
Brown_Nite - confirmed

Due to ranking the next person in line for the spot is Tony then after that will come Imposter. Granted this could change due to the results of this weekend so let me know.
DFG, there was no tourney at the smashfest this week.

Erg + Tony, my ICs are there for you both, so feel special >=| I hate gay shine battles and infinites...

And that tourney thing sounds hawt, can we once again get the Durango players to go to this? I would like to play you all.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
yeah durango should definately come cause it was fun playing with them at victors last time.

So tony what is ur main now? i wanna play u soon -_- and u too ferdi!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey DFG, lemme have your address so I can get a map to it from my house, I know you wrote it down in a post somewhere but I forgot what to search for and I'm lazy >.< so re-post your address again so I can print out the map ASAP, thanks.

And when are you here at CO RaMbLeR?

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
I want to have a tournament but I dont want to have a ranking tournament
what is it with you guys and rankings just play the ****ing game

Top Bottom