• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** you're right! This one's L-button isn't weird! How are we gonna switch (do you even have mine?)

Hey guys...sorry to break it to ya...but our 4000th post went by unnoticed...
yeah i have yours. next big thing up there durango will show so we can trade. or send it with someone goin to the NM tourney.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
We have Guitar Hero but its at kens house right now so if he comes then yea he can bring it

ohhhh I just cleaned the carpet for the whole house so for now everyone is going to have to have to leave the shoes at zee entrance.(Sooooo ummmm wear clean socks. . . Henry if you come i think ill let you wear shoes lol)

Chap make up fee for all the crap thats going on this weekend cause we need food money and ****. . . that and what do you guys think the tourny entry fee should be cause i think it shouldnt be a lot like 2 or 3 since im low on money

Ohhh DFG if i end up raising enough money do you think I can go to NM?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Nite, it all depends on Erg and Tony. If they are going then we don't have the room but if they don't go two spots in the van open right up. Just waiting on confirmation. Get your money together and if I don't get confirmation by the end of this month then those two spots will be open. Then you are in!!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Nite, it all depends on Erg and Tony. If they are going then we don't have the room but if they don't go two spots in the van open right up. Just waiting on confirmation. Get your money together and if I don't get confirmation by the end of this month then those two spots will be open. Then you are in!!
Alright i know for a fact that erg wont be allowed to go so i think im in ^^
Ohhh how much do i need?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. If that's the case then you are in. Let's wait until the end of them month to make sure but prepare. About $100!! This should cover gas both ways, food and entry fee. I'm going to sponsor the top four players so if you are in the top four by NM you can ask for sponsorship if you want it. Also, have covers, piilows , etc ready.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
2006 tier list, for MARIO(silencer)
UBER NAME FOR SOMEONE WHO PLAYS SMASH

Current Tier
Top Tier
Fox
Falco

High Tier
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle Tier
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Dr. Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low Tier
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier
Yoshi,
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

stealth Beaner

Smash Rookie
>_>

I can't spend too much money, I still have to pre-order Halo 3(Legendary Edition) it costs $25 to pre-order.

But I'm still up for some MM's! Bring it, just don't kick my *** too hard.
LIVE A LITTLE AND GET YOUR ***kicked hard you know life is no fun without risks:laugh:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ferdi, hope you're feeling better bud.

That out of the way, you have one chance to fix that tier list. You've been warned.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Current Tier

Kings
Fox
Falco

Queens
Sheik
Marth
Peach

If you're not Tim
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Dr. Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

If you're smart
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

If you're Azen
Yoshi,
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Ill be coming to the next smash fest after this one. Ive just been busy and im a little tired. Also ive learned quite a few new things and i need to make my style better so i need sometime to prepare. Anyways good luck

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay... DFG

WHEN IS THE TOURNAMENT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
>_____> they require more pokemons for Brawl.

Also Tim, I thought that since Ness is such a waste in the SSBM character roster I shouldnt even put him up there with the rest of them.........DONT KILL ME TIM IM JUST KIDDING!!! Seriously, idk why Ness isnt on that one, I should prolly fix that......nah I'm too lazy

But I'm not a Sheik master yet because I just felt nice and wanted to be a dancer.

Inside joke for right now: "You roll more than Bloshi does!"

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. For the last time Tony THE TOURNAMENT DATE IS FEBUARY 9,10,11. WE WILL COME BACK ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
chap, i sent you a private message... Did you check it?

I don't think I can go... :(

Reason: I have no idea how to get there, same for getting back.

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. If that's the case then you are in. Let's wait until the end of them month to make sure but prepare. About $100!! This should cover gas both ways, food and entry fee. I'm going to sponsor the top four players so if you are in the top four by NM you can ask for sponsorship if you want it. Also, have covers, piilows , etc ready.
DFG: hey DFG no you said that i could go i think you gave my spot to erg but i al ready confirmed it with you i said i could go....

NITE: hey im in mexico and i wont be able to go to anything for a week and yeah... i thought you knew

Chap: i notcied that you use "mang" when did that start ?

Ferdi: hahah your funny !

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
Do they live with their parents?

My mom wants to talk to some kind of adult, or else I can't go.

<_< don't ask. my mom's protective like that.

Top Bottom