• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

D

dirtybashinninja

new

hey, ive been playing ssbm since it released but never very seriously... id like to change that sooo... i dont know... i guess the best way would be to get some experience... anyone wanna play?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm really looking foward to getting back in the smash scene, so when is the next smashfest that I can show off my loud mouthed skills? I really think I've improved but whatever, we'll see. Time to get active, woot! By the way, I've been playing with some other asians from my school, and they aren't all that bad! I hope I can convince them to meet you guys, because they're afraid they'll get brutally murdered. Oh well, hopefully someone can tell me whats goin' on, and we'll start from there. See you next tourny/smashfest! WOO FERDI IS KING!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Whoa people remember me...I guess my name just owns. Or maybe its because I invented the Ferdi-comeback?

Anyways, hope to see you more on the scene Mike, seriously, its good to have like millions of people actively playing smash in CO, just makes it much better, challenging, and fun :laugh:

D

dirtybashinninja

where do you live?
we usually have smashfests at chap's house every weekend

down in highlands ranch, but ive got a car and im definatly not opposed to driving somewhere... if you guys hav a date / time / place let me know, id definatly show up...

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Wow, Mike and Kyle are coming back. I've only heard of you guys in stories from the days of yore and stuff. I vote Saturday, although tomorrow is looking like snow day material, in which case I may be able to show up Friday afternoon and stay a long time (like till sunday). And I forgot Ilius is showing up as well (I think). This sounds like a do not miss smashfest to me.

I'm expermienting with high tiers as well to find a good tourney secondary. Bowser is fun but not working. Still possible to choose him but looking unlikely. I'm thinking of Marth or Falco. I've actually never touched Marth and it turns out my DJC practice and skills actually made me a lot better at spacing. I'll try new things at the new smashfest, so look out for me playing someone other than Yoshi. (!)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Well, Imposte your in. Tony has not replied and he had plenty of time so you have have the last spot. So the people that are going to represent CO in NM is:

DFG
Desmine
Ferdi
Victor
Jeris
Brown_Nite
Imposter

This is the roster. I'm offering sponsorship to all players so if you want your entry fee waived let me know but you must agree to the sponsorship guidelines stated here:

http://www.ccct2k.com/FAQ.htm#sponsorship

Please fill out the sponsorship paper at the bottom. I will also have copies to fill out before we go so I have it for my records. Let me know!!

Let's do this C3 chapter. I'm all about cleaning up and taking all the tournaments. Let's get Cutthroat.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I'm doing some preperation for CCCT and I am establishing the price for the tournament. Unlike previous years I am varying the price based of equipement, amount of people, etc. For Smash I was thinking $10 at the door and $15 in the pot. The reason I say $15 because since this is the regional more money can be one. What does everyone think?

The other option is $10 at the door and $10 pot if you want.

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Hey victor I can barely ever get online cuz the only time i can is on my dads laptop cuz my computer broke, so I really can't play gunz. Do you go to chap's smashfests or not?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking foward to playing all the new people, Bloshi you look fun to play :p a yoshi ditto sounds fun, no? By the way, if we do this tomorrow, I need to know around now because I'm used to planning ahead, and my parents would much appreciate me leaving without them knowing.

Zoap

Smash Master
hopefully, i can go to NM as well, Ferdi and Victor its been too long(well i saw Victor at OC2 but that was August). Cross your fingers that I have enough cash LOL :psycho:

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Yang we named a turnip after you bet you cant guess which one. Im sure Erg can lol

D

dirtybashinninja

whoa sweet finnally a guy who lives near me. Hey i live in highlands ranch also we should definately smash.
really thats awesome... ya for sure, just lemme know when your free some time... and ya, id be willing to carpool to wherever to play also

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
hey whats ur aim or cell phone #. Also what high school do u go to?. I actually don't go to any of the high schools around here but just to give me an idea on where ur located. We should smash tommorow.

D

dirtybashinninja

my aims dirtybashinninja (i use the same name so i dont forget...) im over by thunderridge.... ya ill definatly play tommorow if you want. ill get on aim when i get home today(about 1)

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey Takumi and David, post here if you want to go to Aurora. I'll be staying over night and getting back around noon.
Sorry, I can't do it :( I have to work on ******** history day, which is just ********. Actully, now that I think about it, mabe my parents could drive me down for the night, and I could get a ride back with you. I really hope that works out, because I need to smash more. :( If your curious why you haven't seen me too much, it is because I had my wisdom teeth out, incase you didn't pick that up the 2 other times I posted it. LOL nobody seemed to notice. I feel so ignored :ohwell:

In recent news, I learned the Maple Leaf Rag in 2 days, memorized and everything. I know you guys don't care or anything. :urg:

I think I'm going to lay down. And take some pain pills.

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I can't do it :( I have to work on ******** history day, which is just ********. Actully, now that I think about it, mabe my parents could drive me down for the night, and I could get a ride back with you. I really hope that works out, because I need to smash more. :( If your curious why you haven't seen me too much, it is because I had my wisdom teeth out, incase you didn't pick that up the 2 other times I posted it. LOL nobody seemed to notice. I feel so ignored :ohwell:

In recent news, I learned the Maple Leaf Rag in 2 days, memorized and everything. I know you guys don't care or anything. :urg:

I think I'm going to lay down. And take some pain pills.
whats the Maple Leaf Rag ? lol and yes i knew about your teeth from the first post lol... i hope you can come

Top Bottom