• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey David now I have two reasons to smash this weekend:
1.) You suck at fighting Marths.
2.) I need to use your copy of Supernova to redeem my "gameplay guarantee" at EBgames for a new Supernova-pad bundle. I take the new pad because mine has worn out, you take home a brand new copy of Supernova. Kthxbai.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey David now I have two reasons to smash this weekend:
1.) You suck at fighting Marths.
2.) I need to use your copy of Supernova to redeem my "gameplay guarantee" at EBgames for a new Supernova-pad bundle. I take the new pad because mine has worn out, you take home a brand new copy of Supernova. Kthxbai.
1) Yes, I really suck fighting marths
2) What? So then I'll have 2 copies of supernova?!?
3) If you use the phrase kthxbai again I'll shoot myself

I really have no idea if I can have a smashfest this weekend, but I'm positive next friday would work (we have school of because of president's weekend). If I can smash, I will most definatly post it, but my history day group is full of over achivers and so I'll probably spend most of my weekend perfecting my history day thingmobober.

I also realized that all of the people from boulder are doing the IB deploma... lol

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok, guys, looks like this is still up, whats going down is that I'll go to DFG's before going to Ken's house to pick up money and stuff tomorrow. Then I'll go to Ken's, after that, we will pick up Yang. After that process we'll go to the place of housing(either the Arcticdrag housing or if it comes to worse, the hotel or w/e). Then we'll stay one night, and leave at Saturday night coming back early monday after dropping of Yang, at Ken's house, then I'll ask my parents to pick me up.

Make sammiches!

Note: singles, doubles, and entry cost 22$. Gas should be covered. And Tony, you're not bailing on us right???

And Yang, if you're still going then post your address I can find directions

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Alright im going to this bizzach

Ohh and ben your supernova was under chaps backpack in the middle of the living room. . . we found it when we started cleaning up

Bloshi

Smash Ace
1) Yes, I really suck fighting marths
2) What? So then I'll have 2 copies of supernova?!?
3) If you use the phrase kthxbai again I'll shoot myself

I really have no idea if I can have a smashfest this weekend, but I'm positive next friday would work (we have school of because of president's weekend). If I can smash, I will most definatly post it, but my history day group is full of over achivers and so I'll probably spend most of my weekend perfecting my history day thingmobober.

I also realized that all of the people from boulder are doing the IB deploma... lol
1.) I don't need a smashfest, I just want to play a little bit. Besides, it looks like NM is still on for alot of people, so not many people would show anyway.
2.) Nononononono. The way the "gameplay guarantee" thing works is that I have a lifetime guarantee on the item I purchased from EBgames, which was the Supernova-pad bundle. My copy of Supernova is at Aurora, so I need yours to complete the bundle with my broken pad. I'll get a new bundle right away, and then you get your copy of supernova back and I get a new pad. The catch is that there is only one bundle of SuperNova left at the EBgames so I need to get it QUICK. That sound good? Kthxbai.
3.) Do it, I dare you.

EDIT @ Levitibus: We'd be happy to get a smashfest together for an OOSer. I myself will most likely be unable to attend due to Spring Break vacation, but I know that alot of other people will probably be around.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Zeal- I got dumped with waaaaaaay too much **** homework to do go to NM this weekend. That, and I was under the impression that we weren't going to NM anymore until Thursday. Pretty gay. I'm up for a smashfest on Saturday, but aside from that, I won't be able to do much this weekend. =/

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Hey guys
I have an idea,
-everyone start saving up money so that during the summer we can go to a large tournament. you know, instead of trying save up 100+ dollars a few weeks beforehand.

Maybe Pound 2, or the next FC

Ken, when are you leaving today?

Who's going to nite's for a smashfest?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys
I have an idea,
-everyone start saving up money so that during the summer we can go to a large tournament. you know, instead of trying save up 100+ dollars a few weeks beforehand.

Maybe Pound 2, or the next FC

Ken, when are you leaving today?

Who's going to nite's for a smashfest?
Well the people who were originally going planned this since like 2 months ago, plus our last minute backup was doing good, we have all the money all the plans all the housing required but we had no driver. Bleh.

Also, I will not be going to any smashfests this weekend.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Im really sorry you guys didn't come ferdi you would have won 270 dollars. There were 70 people that entered the tourny i got top 15 and nin9 got 9th. I lost to a guy that I should of beat i think but it was close we were really close in talent. if i beat him i would have deffinatly beat the next guy he played falco and i played jiggz. but the other guys there were better then me but i am pretty sure most of CO would have beat them. They had no mind games.

Nin9 got shieked in the tourny. He played three shiek players in a row. the first one wasn't that good but the other two ABP and troll beat him pretty good.

Everyone kept trying to play my jiggz with marths and i beat them i played this one guy everyone said was suppose to be one of NM top players his tag was WTF and i beat his marth at marths story and almost 4 stocked his marth at battle field, and i was jiggz. I also learned I suck against captain falcon players with jigz.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Im really sorry you guys didn't come ferdi you would have won 270 dollars. There were 70 people that entered the tourny i got top 15 and nin9 got 9th. I lost to a guy that I should of beat i think but it was close we were really close in talent. if i beat him i would have deffinatly beat the next guy he played falco and i played jiggz. but the other guys there were better then me but i am pretty sure most of CO would have beat them. They had no mind games.

Nin9 got shieked in the tourny. He played three shiek players in a row. the first one wasn't that good but the other two ABP and troll beat him pretty good.

Everyone kept trying to play my jiggz with marths and i beat them i played this one guy everyone said was suppose to be one of NM top players his tag was WTF and i beat his marth at marths story and almost 4 stocked his marth at battle field, and i was jiggz. I also learned I suck against captain falcon players with jigz.
duha you should get people to come to CO-2

Bloshi

Smash Ace

Wow, if you got 15th and Nin9 got 9th (lol) then the rest of CO definitely would've placed well. **** shame the driver bailed.

Hey guyz I'm going to pick up either Falco or Marth as a second. I'm pretty even with both of them right now, which is crappy, but they're good secondaries for a Yoshi main. In no way am I dropping Yoshi, he's still worlds better than any of my other characters.

CO-2? Is that what we're calling our next tourney? Awesome.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
*sigh* I really regret not going, but circumstances out of my control had to happen. Anyways, being more optimistic about stuff, lets make CO-2 a great mother ****ing success with numerous amounts of OOSers. I REALLY want to play you Durango peeps.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* I really regret not going, but circumstances out of my control had to happen. Anyways, being more optimistic about stuff, lets make CO-2 a great mother ****ing success with numerous amounts of OOSers. I REALLY want to play you Durango peeps.
I really want to get as many oosers as we can that would be way bad *** and yes the tournament is going to be called Co-2

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Bloshi I have gotten way better since last time i played you guys and i only think that ferdi victor rafa and sdsg would have shinned better then us. the others would have barely been ahead of us but not the rest of the competition. They weren't horrible. Vega second rank player in OK got 4th or 5th. he also got 4th in the OSHO tourny that was held in OK a couple of months ago.

also some guy named enix 6th ranked in AZ got 2nd he two stocked me twice in the tourny. And two really good smashers from el paso were there. troll and some other guy. the other guy won the tourny.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I just had a random idea tell me how good it is. Maybe to increase OOS attendance at CO-2 we could mm other states in crew battles. I know that mms attract people to tourneys, and making whole states participate in one will get at least 4 people from each state if they want to participate in a crew battle.

When is CO-2 going to be anyways?

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Bloshi I have gotten way better since last time i played you guys and i only think that ferdi victor rafa and sdsg would have shinned better then us. the others would have barely been ahead of us but not the rest of the competition. They weren't horrible. Vega second rank player in OK got 4th or 5th. he also got 4th in the OSHO tourny that was held in OK a couple of months ago.

also some guy named enix 6th ranked in AZ got 2nd he two stocked me twice in the tourny. And two really good smashers from el paso were there. troll and some other guy. the other guy won the tourny.
wow that sounds alittle cocky buddy

EDIT: Zeal here after the edit. CO-2 is the first weekend of March. The tournament will be starting around 2 or 3ish, I think, since I have practice until then and I really want to enter this *****. I'm sorry about the bailing, guys. I'm thinking we should try to go to Smashtality III, personally. It's in July, so Brawl will already be out, but whatever.

Alternatively (I need to double-check my schedule) we could aim for the last weekend of March, but I think I might be out of state at that time visiting a friend. =/

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Is there going to be a smash fest this weekend?
If there is, I probably won't be able to show due to parents not liking me going down to Aurora every Saturday. I'm not sure, though, since I didn't go down there this past week. Maybe I could hold something at my house or David could have something at his house. There's a preparatory tournament the weekend after this one, right? I think I'll save my Aurora trip for that.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
wow that sounds alittle cocky buddy
ya but i belive it to be true i never said i was better then any of you guys but i know that the talent that seperated me and nin9 from the top players at the tourney is a bigger seperation the between you and me. i played vega's captain falcon and his c.falcon was way faster then nites he just didn't have as much mind games as nite.

anyways if you want chap we can 5$ MM next time i come up there. best of three. i am that confident that i got that much better.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
ya but i belive it to be true i never said i was better then any of you guys but i know that the talent that seperated me and nin9 from the top players at the tourney is a bigger seperation the between you and me. i played vega's captain falcon and his c.falcon was way faster then nites he just didn't have as much mind games as nite.

anyways if you want chap we can 5$ MM next time i come up there. best of three. i am that confident that i got that much better.
Nite doesn't have mindgames...he's pure technical Falcon with tech chasing up to speed.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Rafa- Do you mind if i come up to your house this weekend? Ima bring a friend....???
yea, that's cool.
who's your friend?

I thought it was important to post that tony didn't start his homework until after 7pm on sunday.
- so next time you see him, let him know that you think chap's marth is better than his.

Top Bottom