• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
anyways if you want chap we can 5$ MM next time i come up there. best of three. i am that confident that i got that much better.
Do it, Chap!

And I'm probably going to have a smashfest at my house on Friday down in boulder land (since we have it off). No overnight though, because I'll be going up the moutains to go skiing around 6-7, but I would love some people to come to it!

As a side note, I need more smash. My playing level has gone down and last tournament was proof of that.

Oh, yea, and I found my marth counter (ROFLs). Ben remembers it >_>

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Lol marth counter >.> theres only one real counter for him and its sheik. Psh ***** Plz!!

Rafa- Im bringing my friend named zack. He sucks xp Anyways ill be up saturday morning.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Oh yeah your Marth counter. It's nearly unstoppable, and can only be counter picked by a truly manly character. I guess you're leaving it a secret for the next tourney.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
ya but i belive it to be true i never said i was better then any of you guys but i know that the talent that seperated me and nin9 from the top players at the tourney is a bigger seperation the between you and me. i played vega's captain falcon and his c.falcon was way faster then nites he just didn't have as much mind games as nite.

anyways if you want chap we can 5$ MM next time i come up there. best of three. i am that confident that i got that much better.
Lmao duha thats cute what you said about my falcon but their is one thing you dont know about me
And that is i really dont try when i play unless its a tournament
If you think this guy is better then me then come on back over here and ill show you what a serious falcon plays like
Who knows maybe ill even four stock you
i may be coming off as cocky buuuuut i really dont like it when people think they have a better falcon then me just because of like 2 or 3 matches

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Anyways, ferdi keep your fox up to date cuz our team combo has to win the next tournament.

Bloshi- im not scared, i just dont think david is worthy of my marth lol xp

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Lmao duha thats cute what you said about my falcon but their is one thing you dont know about me
And that is i really dont try when i play unless its a tournament
If you think this guy is better then me then come on back over here and ill show you what a serious falcon plays like
Who knows maybe ill even four stock you
i may be coming off as cocky buuuuut i really dont like it when people think they have a better falcon then me just because of like 2 or 3 matches
sorry I didn't mean to offend you but i am sure you wont four stock me. maybe im wrong maybe im right but vega's c. falcon seemed to move super fast im not trying to take anything from you you are the first real C. falcon ive seen and maybe you are right and you sandbag but i am sure vega was sandbagging in our friendly too maybe will try and get oaklahoma to a colorado tourny. I still think CO has better smashers then NM oaklahoma and el Paso. Oh and night be cocky you are better then you give yourself credit for.

Also are you guys going to have that tourny down in CO next weekend cause i want to come to see how much better I got.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Updates to pre-CCCT have been made. Check out:

CLIMB TO THE CUTTHROAT!!

Go to www.ccct2k.com for all the details!!

Hey guys, I might need your help with GC for the qualifer in March. I'll let you know!!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
sorry I didn't mean to offend you but i am sure you wont four stock me. maybe im wrong maybe im right but vega's c. falcon seemed to move super fast im not trying to take anything from you you are the first real C. falcon ive seen and maybe you are right and you sandbag but i am sure vega was sandbagging in our friendly too maybe will try and get oaklahoma to a colorado tourny. I still think CO has better smashers then NM oaklahoma and el Paso. Oh and night be cocky you are better then you give yourself credit for.

Also are you guys going to have that tourny down in CO next weekend cause i want to come to see how much better I got.
Nah im not that great i always panic against people who i think are higher then me like victor and . . . wow you know what its actually just victor im scared of. . . ****en victor i need to play you more to lose my fear of you

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Anyways, ferdi keep your fox up to date cuz our team combo has to win the next tournament.

Bloshi- im not scared, i just dont think david is worthy of my marth lol xp
Cocky *******, plus, I've only been practicing with Fox, my other characters are gay enough.

We should have a tournament @ Chap/Nite's house next weekend like Duha said, so like the 24th of Feb. teams, singles, w/e just so we can get this early tension off before we get to CO-2.

Nah im not that great i always panic against people who i think are higher then me like victor and . . . wow you know what its actually just victor im scared of. . . ****en victor i need to play you more to lose my fear of you
You don't necesarilly panic, you just start messing up against people you think are better than you. What you need to do, is just say, "They suck". You guys do that to me all the time and like I get owned by comps and stuff.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
I am going to take a break from smash for about 3 week I dont really feel like hosting tournament anytime this month
CO-2 will probably be late march so dont worry

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I dont think we will be hosting anymore tourneys at my house since we are moving in about a month and we need the house to stay clean and stuff

But i recommend we have one at either kennys house or LoVos

And ferdi you kinda just said you dont panic, you panic since thats what happens when you panic

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Random... I dont understand because theres hardly anything in your guys' house. Also it only took me an hour to clean my house after you guys left and you guys did leave a big mess. >.>

Anyways, im excited to play some smash! So ima make sure i can get a ride this weekend. Yo rafa send me your address in a pm...

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I know how u feel Nite, Thats how i am agains't lovo. Whenever i play Lovo i feel scurred...
but i'm getting there....

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I kind of just want to get back in the city and anything in march and april i cannot make cause we got football practice on Saturdays The last march date i can make is march 3rd possibly march 10th. And i really want to see how good i got.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
maybe, i am getting better at marths, i rested enix moogles marth and he is number 6 in arizona and he only 2 stocked me and yes it was a tourney match. IF chap is not going to mm match me ill go with you though yang. but i am not rich so i can't mm everyone.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Random... I dont understand because theres hardly anything in your guys' house. Also it only took me an hour to clean my house after you guys left and you guys did leave a big mess. >.>

Anyways, im excited to play some smash! So ima make sure i can get a ride this weekend. Yo rafa send me your address in a pm...
Well you guys have everything nice and organized in your house but in mine everyone eats when they want they make such a huge mess in the kitchen dont pick up after themselfs so now their is **** on the floor etc etc that and people keep going to my house to look at it since we are trying to sell it and everyone is always their when this happens so they dont really look around and leave and ****

So lets just go to lovos for the weekend

ohhhh and if i can figure out how to take the bus to boulder and find my way to your guy's place then i can go on friday im just scared cause thats a ****en long ride and i dont want to miss it but im sure i can get their easy. . . .sooooo i shall start to research now

And yang lol i didnt know you said scurred

the Marronator

Smash Ace
maybe, i am getting better at marths, i rested enix moogles marth and he is number 6 in arizona and he only 2 stocked me and yes it was a tourney match.
Well nice job repping CO man. I really think talking over the internet is pointless though, unless your looking for money matchs. Next time you come to a tournament up here, you'll have to show us how much better you have gotten.

And yang, I took a look at "thoes who fight" today and it's a hell of a lot easier than I thought it would be. When I finish the current crap I'm on I'll learn it, ok!

(edit)And Nite, just to let you know, the Skip goes really close to my house. Mabe takumi could elaborate lol.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Taking the bus here is probably hella easy. Just go down to whatever your main station is (probably on Colfax somewherea), then take a regional bus up to Boulder, then take the SKIP to David's house.

Duha I believe we already decided the date for CO-2 to be on the first weekend of March, so you're good there.

And David what the crap are you talking about with Yang?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Well if i take the bus i need to know when the busses go back since i have to make it round trip cause i cant stay and when do i get off the "skip"

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I am going to take a break from smash for about 3 week I dont really feel like hosting tournament anytime this month
CO-2 will probably be late march so dont worry
then bring me my tv, you won't be needing it.

maybe we can used this weekend to actually improve, cuz no one's been doing that lately. excluding durango.

Ferdi, come to my house we'll do fox vs falco, and vs falcon and vs marth.

i have school on friday but i don't on monday.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman

maybe we can used this weekend to actually improve, cuz no one's been doing that lately. excluding durango.

Ferdi, come to my house we'll do fox vs falco

okay rafa let me get my imaginary car

Duha

Smash Journeyman
But El Lovo we are so bad it is easy to improve because everyone we play is better then us so we naturaly get better you guys are proabably getting better but at a slower pace thats all, I'm sure all of you are still better then us.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ferdi, Rafa lies. I was memorizing my script and taking notes for my character analysis throughout the duration of the weekend. Just because he didn't see me doing it and I didn't do it for the whole **** weekend doesn't mean it didn't happen.

At any rate, CO-2 is going to be pushed back to late March, due to Nite & Chap moving; however, I would love to get a chance to play the Durango smashers, so let me know what's going down ASAP. Rafa, I'd like to come on Saturday if Vic and Ferdi will be there. I need to play those two more so the rankings can be at least a tad more accurate up until we hold our next tournament. As for the Boulder smashfest, why not move it to next weekend and pick up Nite and myself?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
yea, you should come. a tad more accurate- wtf does that mean?
nite- get your mom to bring the tv with you in the morning.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hmmmm...I don't know if I can come if the smashfest this weekend is in Aurora...I'll see what I can do. What day is it on anyway? Do you guys have Friday off like us Boulder guys do? I could probably come on Friday. If not...I'll just go over to David's.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I have next Monday off, not this Friday, wtf >_>?

Anyways, I can only stay if I can stay over, I don't need like breakfast in the morning or anything like last time, just some MCdonalds like in the evening like that last time or something. Btw, you're still planning on moving Nite/Chap? Where will you be moving to?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

Ferdi, come to my house we'll do fox vs falco, and vs falcon and vs marth.

Don't worry Rafa....i feel like everytime i play you i've done better so next time u see me.....there might be some problems? lol TONY I NEED TO PLAY YOU

Btw didn't david say it was friday cause hes skiing on saturday?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
well i will be home for spring break 3-10 but i really want to be around family so i can smash once in that time. after spring break i really wont be able to travel anymore until like late April early may. So if tourny is pushed back i can't go at all. IF it is the thrid i am sure nin9 can't go cause he is going back to texas.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I have next Monday off, not this Friday, wtf >_>?

Anyways, I can only stay if I can stay over, I don't need like breakfast in the morning or anything like last time, just some MCdonalds like in the evening like that last time or something. Btw, you're still planning on moving Nite/Chap? Where will you be moving to?
so are you coming to my place?
people can stay over.

lol at yang's sig.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
We are moving to some aparments idk but its cool looking if we move to the one i want

And loVo ill do it when i give a **** (which will be on saturday)

and to everyone else, ****en noobs

Top Bottom