• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'll probably be able to go, since I will already be in Westminster at 4 PM, which is practically half-way there.

I want to go to an OOS thing! Cheyenne is relatively close (compared to Wichita and Albuquerque), and it sounds like we should help put some smash scene into Wyoming, just like other states have done for us. Hell, I don't even care about the money.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So it looks like everyone's having fun with shiz, anyways, lately I've been too busy with crap that I'm unable to do ****. I'm moving on to obtaining a driver's permit and I'll be able to obtain a license like 6 months from now and school's been a *****, anyways I want to try to go play some smash this saturday, anyone up to hosting and now this is story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel-Air. In west Philadelphia, born and raised; on a playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin out, maxin, relaxin' all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside the school when a couple of guys they were up to no good, startin makin trouble in my neighborhoodI got in one little fight and mom got scared she said, "you're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." "I begged and pleaded with her the other day, but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kissin' and gave me my ticket, I put on my walkman and said "I might as well kick it". First class yo this is bad, drinkin orange juice out of a champagne glass...Is this what the people of Bel-Air are livin like? Hmmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say this cab was rare but I thought "Nah forget it... Yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to cab "Yo Homes Smell ya lata!" I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on the throne as the Prince of Bel-Air."

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
So it looks like everyone's having fun with shiz, anyways, lately I've been too busy with crap that I'm unable to do ****. I'm moving on to obtaining a driver's permit and I'll be able to obtain a license like 6 months from now and school's been a *****, anyways I want to try to go play some smash this saturday, anyone up to hosting and now this is story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel-Air. In west Philadelphia, born and raised; on a playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin out, maxin, relaxin' all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside the school when a couple of guys they were up to no good, startin makin trouble in my neighborhoodI got in one little fight and mom got scared she said, "you're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." "I begged and pleaded with her the other day, but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kissin' and gave me my ticket, I put on my walkman and said "I might as well kick it". First class yo this is bad, drinkin orange juice out of a champagne glass...Is this what the people of Bel-Air are livin like? Hmmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say this cab was rare but I thought "Nah forget it... Yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to cab "Yo Homes Smell ya lata!" I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on the throne as the Prince of Bel-Air."
..................<3

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Were you even alive to watch that show, ferdi?

Also, you used the shortened version, go to season 1 for the full song, g-dawg-playa-yo.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
yes, my place
I remember hearing the full version once on tv. :)
yea victor, but does everyone remember that time when my bowser 3 stocked nite's sheik.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Were you even alive to watch that show, ferdi?

Also, you used the shortened version, go to season 1 for the full song, g-dawg-playa-yo.
Its on nick@nite everyday...

everyone go to LoVos this weekend
We should, note that I need housing for the day, I don't need food or anything so long as someone(ben) can drive us real quick.

yes, my place
I remember hearing the full version once on tv. :)
yea victor, but does everyone remember that time when my bowser 3 stocked nite's sheik.
I forgot it =(

And Ben, check your PMs son.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Whew! After a close call and some incriminating evidence, I managed to convince my dad in a very lawyer-like fashion that I should be able to go to Aurora this Saturday. I'll see you all there.

TONY/NITE DON'T FORGET TO BRING MY SUPERNOVA GAME+MEMORY CARD!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
This is rather unfortunate, I have a piano duo practice at 4pm and my mom wants me to go with her to this batmitsva. However I will try to convince her otherwise. My dad is out of town, so no luck there, but I will definately try to make it :(

Is there any chance I could come sunday if things don't work out?

This sucks >_>.....

Bloshi

Smash Ace
This is rather unfortunate, I have a piano duo practice at 4pm and my mom wants me to go with her to this batmitsva. However I will try to convince her otherwise. My dad is out of town, so no luck there, but I will definately try to make it :(

Is there any chance I could come sunday if things don't work out?

This sucks >_>.....
David, tell your parents to stop planning stuff for you...seriously, it's not right.

Anyways, I should be there around 5 PM.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
im back in denver next saturday.

Ferdi ill take you up on that mm offer you gave durango awhile ago. you pick random character for each match best of 3 - 10 dollars.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok guys the ball is rolling and the qualification for Smash for CCCT is ready to go. I have a location to throw this qualifier. If the posted tournament date does not go down I will move it to either May or June!! Go here:

www.ccct2k.com/preCCCT.htm

for details on this.

Chap, if this is good with you CO-2 can happen hear as well. Just let me know!!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I have so many questions about this "qualifying tournament". What does it mean? Does it mean that if I can't attend or don't place well that I can't participate in the CCCT? If you had too many people last time, just make pools or something. Ugh...just explain pl0x.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I have so many questions about this "qualifying tournament". What does it mean? Does it mean that if I can't attend or don't place well that I can't participate in the CCCT? If you had too many people last time, just make pools or something. Ugh...just explain pl0x.
:laugh: it means whoever wins the qualifying tournament gets an automatic spot in the quarterfinals. Pretty cool with me I guess.

If you guys are curious why I am one of the best piano players for my age and why I am competing at the most difficult level in an upcoming competition, you should check out one of the pieces I'm playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXU7I_Yyi2Y Not only is it one of the most difficult pieces ever written by Rachmaninoff, but it is one of the most difficult pieces for piano pretty much ever. :laugh: just if you guys are curious why I don't smash 24/7...

Just ask Takumi :p

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
this is nite foo

D@mn boulderians
And their jargons:

:laugh: it means whoever wins the qualifying tournament gets an automatic spot in the quarterfinals. Pretty cool with me I guess.

If you guys are curious why I am one of the best piano players for my age and why I am competing at the most difficult level in an upcoming competition, you should check out one of the pieces I'm playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXU7I_Yyi2Y Not only is it one of the most difficult pieces ever written by Rachmaninoff, but it is one of the most difficult pieces for piano pretty much ever. :laugh: just if you guys are curious why I don't smash 24/7...

double post haxxxx

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice

i couldnt watch it all lol

Zoap

Smash Master
ok peeps, some of you know me some dont, but i have some extra cash and seeing as i prob wont be able to make it to fc because of family, i was thinkin maybe flyin out and spendin some time in CO, I have spring break the week of the qualifyin tournament so I could hit that up to. So what im askin is if i flew there is there any where i could crash for a few days(shower and stuff like that) rather than a hotel(tons of cash)?

Bloshi

Smash Ace

You've taken johning to the next level! Bragging and johning at the SAME TIME. I've got to try this:

If you guys are curious why I am one of the best kazoo players for my age and why I am competing at the most difficult level in an upcoming competition, you should check out one of the pieces I'm playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlm232KRlQ Not only is it one of the most difficult pieces ever written by Jesus, but it is one of the most difficult pieces for kazoo pretty much ever. :laugh: just if you guys are curious why I don't smash 24/7...

SPARTAAAAAA!! :p

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, as an impartial third party, I feel I am allowed to weigh in on this matter.

Marro's video is 7 seconds longer than Bloshi's, making it 7 times as complex. However, Bloshi's piece apparently normally has 12 people, and while I know 4 kazoos is the max chain, that means Bloshi would need 1 chain in his mouth, and one in each nostril. I believe that would even up the complexity. The only solution is for the Boulderiteians to fight to the death. With sacks of doorknobs. This will determine who is the better johner, and therefore is allowed to lose.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Bloshi i have your controller when i get to denver we need to meet up so i can get nin9's controller back.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
You've taken johning to the next level! Bragging and johning at the SAME TIME. I've got to try this:

If you guys are curious why I am one of the best kazoo players for my age and why I am competing at the most difficult level in an upcoming competition, you should check out one of the pieces I'm playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlm232KRlQ Not only is it one of the most difficult pieces ever written by Jesus, but it is one of the most difficult pieces for kazoo pretty much ever. :laugh: just if you guys are curious why I don't smash 24/7...

SPARTAAAAAA!! :p
ROFL :laugh: f*** you ben. There's only one way to solve this: MORTAL KOMBAT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxPLevSm0_I
Wow, I'm never going to really say anything else in this thread about what else I do because I always am affronted and recieve flack from someone. Whatever.

on topic,
ok peeps, some of you know me some dont, but i have some extra cash and seeing as i prob wont be able to make it to fc because of family, i was thinkin maybe flyin out and spendin some time in CO, I have spring break the week of the qualifyin tournament so I could hit that up to. So what im askin is if i flew there is there any where i could crash for a few days(shower and stuff like that) rather than a hotel(tons of cash)?
If nobody else can house you, I probably could. Depends when your spring break is though. I'm sure someone can house you.
Yay, I'd be great to see you again Zoap.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i all ready have something friday night and saturday evening planned but i can play saturday night.

edit:
ownage double post

Duha

Smash Journeyman
ok just make sure nin9's controller is there cause he asked me to get his controller back(bloshi has it and I have his) and i live in montbello and no we cant smash at my parents house. just in case you were wondering

Bloshi

Smash Ace
ok just make sure nin9's controller is there cause he asked me to get his controller back(bloshi has it and I have his) and i live in montbello and no we cant smash at my parents house. just in case you were wondering
I don't know if I can make it. I have homework in every single ****ing subject, and most of it is projects.

And Tim, that was epic win. I also like the new sig.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
well then give the controller to someone else that lives in boulder and ill give them yours that shouldn't be to hard to do

Top Bottom