• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i might be able to play again saturday i wouldn't mind going down to boulder to play maybe we can play at zengamins house. If i go i can take a max of 5 other people uncomfortably 4 people comfortably. But i am not sure if i can make it saturday it is my last day in town so i might want to go out.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
that's gay, now nobodies house is open for smash.

who can have people at their house?

I might be able to have people over, we'd just have to smash in my room though. who can come this weekend?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
nope cannot do friday going to see 300 with my best friend then we are going out downtown or something he is coming back for spring break. Ferdi i might be coming down to boulder sunday to pick up zenj for school maybe we can play then.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well, sunday is the only day open, and even then I have a major project I need to work on (for once :dizzy:). However, I still might be able to have a smashfest on sunday. It is definatly a possibility.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
david you're always busy we all know what you're gonna post when we bring up a smashfest or tournament

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Can't have smashfest, my sister is having her birthday party sleepover thing. In fact, I was planning on going somewhere else that night to get away from the house.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
alright peeps. I talked with my mom and i can have a few people over.
so duha, ferdi, bloshi you guys can come. and then nite and chap and zeal, and anyone else just let me know.
bring cubes and another tv if you can. we'll be in my room and erg's room.

10701 E.25th Ave, Aurora CO, 80010
3033671463 phone #

so who's coming?

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
i might be able to play again saturday i wouldn't mind going down to boulder to play maybe we can play at zengamins house. If i go i can take a max of 5 other people uncomfortably 4 people comfortably. But i am not sure if i can make it saturday it is my last day in town so i might want to go out.
hey duha.

ya ill be at my moms place from 6 tonight till you tank me back.

so anyone is welcome to come. anytime. (at least as far as i know.)

685 east wiggins st.
Superior, CO. 80027
by the flatirons mall.

its got a really nice TV setup, just bring a cube and a game as i dont exactly own a functional one atm
also, i might have some of my noob friends over so they can see just how much skill is involved.

also, if i find my big magnet, i can get us all into the 300 for free.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
hey duha.

ya ill be at my moms place from 6 tonight till you tank me back.

so anyone is welcome to come. anytime. (at least as far as i know.)

685 east wiggins st.
Superior, CO. 80027
by the flatirons mall.

its got a really nice TV setup, just bring a cube and a game as i dont exactly own a functional one atm
also, i might have some of my noob friends over so they can see just how much skill is involved.

also, if i find my big magnet, i can get us all into the 300 for free.
This is for Friday? Like...right now??? Well I have no ride so there I guess.

saturday you can sleep over if you need to
Sounds good...

Okay Lovo I'll be there with my cube and NIN9's controller tomorrow.
So everyone's going to Lovo's?

Will you be there Duha/stealh/silencer?

Anyone else going to be there? I neeeeeeeed some Ikaruga =/

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
no.
that wasnt for friday specificaly.
i just saw a couple of posts back, someone asking if anybody had a place to smash due to others places being filled up.

i just wanted to offer my place if you guys wanted.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is nite

I'll take ikaruga to LoVos but im going to get their at about 4 ish i think (saturday)

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
Stealth beaner called Duha yesterday, and beaner said he's not going so i don't know...

I have no way of getting there if duha's not going.

Chap or Nite: can you take me and beaner? I think we live fairly close to you guys IIRC

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys...Whatever happened to CO-2 Asphywhatever?

Also, this is an edit just to let you guys know(Rafa and company) I can't go due to my parents already at work.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
can't make it sorry guys going out tonight but i might try to drop by to switch contollers with bloshi. i apologize to silencer and stealth but its my last day in town and i don't want to waste it playing smash all night.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
duha, give me a call so we can figure when we wana go back.

also did you bring your wii with you? id like tp play my bro before we go. th thinks he can beat me. (a falco player who doesnt drill, shine, or shl.)

Top Bottom