• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Raph, 5 TV should work for the qualifier. Like I said early there is alreay one there, I can bring 2 so we just need 2 more TV and GC for each. I have one GC so we just need 4 more. As for the what closed at 6:00 the qualifier has to done at 6:00pm because that's when the office closes. Not a big deal if we start on time. If start at about 11:00am we should be good for casual and tournament play. The address is on the website so just put in mapquest. Really easy to get too. And yes, Smash will be the only tournament there.

As for CCCT, I was actually thinking about and I thinking that maybe 8 TV's would be better for Smash on Saturday for singles. I know I will have 6 but I have to see about 8. This way we know that the tournament will get done at a decent time. My goal is to have all tournaments done by 6:00pm and have finals for everything then. So let's play it safe and have 8 TV's if we can Raph

Also, if you want to pick up an extra person to help you coordinate the Smash tournament I recommend either Chap, David or Tony. Either one of these people are good for this.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
somebody win the tournament. instead of taking a wii, takea ps3 then sell it for 400 and then buy a wii.

*He's so smart
*how'd he come up with that idea
*i don't know, he must be ****en good

Duha

Smash Journeyman
or better yet sell me the ps3 for 400 ill buy it from you for that... well maybe i got to get a job first but i would buy it for that for sure.

Flux

Smash Rookie
Oh yea ill tell you the details im not going. It starts at 10 AM on Monday so i have schooling and such.

Eh **** i cant find the paper ask tony. Oh and some things are weird on it. Semi Finals, Quarter Finals, And finals are all 1 stock matches.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
What a weird time for a tournament O_o

Everyone watch the Oklahoma thread: its getting near 10000 posts! We need that post :crazy:
I wouldn't touch it. Last time Yang got an infraction for stealing their X000 post (I can't remember which one it was.)

And wtf is with the Monday morning tournament? I gaurantee the only person there will be Tony.

Flux

Smash Rookie
Oh sorry i said Monday. I meant to say Friday as in today. Its already over my friend won it. Also there were no video game consoles and the prize was only 115 i think so meh.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Now that i think about it I'm being ridiculously hypocritical when I say that it's juvenile, since I started the whole thing.

Anyways, are there any smashfests or anything going on tomorrow? I need to get my copy of smash back from Rafa's.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
bloshi, you can come pick it up
I'm not having a smashfest though.
you could stay and play erg or chap.

-LoVo

Duha

Smash Journeyman
10k post should be a joint effort we should flood there boards when there is about 10 post left and one of us is bound to get it.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I won the farmington tourney i beat nin9 3-2 in finals and i beat kash in a 5 dollar money match and DSC one its first crew battle against albebercerci DSC record is 1 and 0 MATF you are next :)

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I won the farmington tourney i beat nin9 3-2 in finals and i beat kash in a 5 dollar money match and DSC one its first crew battle against albebercerci DSC record is 1 and 0 MATF you are next :)
haha thats funny but congratz on ur win. we should mm the next time we meet

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
that would be tite if colorado went to tucson, AZ on april 21.
i want to see you guys play some OOSers.
yall are badass. like i said before i know victor or ferdi would have won in NM.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
that would be tite if colorado went to tucson, AZ on april 21.
i want to see you guys play some OOSers.
yall are badass. like i said before i know victor or ferdi would have won in NM.
I'm not as good as Rafa/Victor since like months ago.

Ferdi is easy, you just walk towards him ftilting. He can't beat it.
Thats bull**** Tim you know that works against everyone

Top Bottom