• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
yea, but don't forget the sensor bar cuz the wii is dumb like that.
I don't have a problem remembering the sensor bar. I forgot the Wii remote one time though.:laugh:

I might not be on later so Bloshi call me at my cell and tell me what's up(ride or not)

phone #: 303-875-4684

I could give you $5 or something ._.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
6 miles away is like 5 extra minute, get them here for us Ben =O

By "here" I mean for the smashfest tomorrow, and LoVo how early can we be there? Like noon?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
you guys can come here at 9 but remember we won't be able to use the whole house until 3.

BRING TV"S CUBES AND THE THING....VCR

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Wait, so where the hell is silencer going? Is he already there? I guess I'll call him before I leave tomorrow.
To avoid confusions(seems like I know more crap than you guys already), anyways, what SHOULD happen is Ben will drive to Silencer's house to pick up him and his friend before coming to LoVo's.

To Ben:
Silencer is at his friend's for TODAY, and so don't bother with anything. Now for TOMORROW, call him today or tomorrow or w/e and tell him that you'll be picking him and his friend up(so you don't have to pick them up at different spots Ben.) Then after that, you'll take them both to LoVo's(with w/e they're bringing such as T.V.s,etc.) and I'll play them first.

To Silencer and his friend:
Ben will most likely call you tomorrow(cause he's lazy) but who knows he might call you today, anyways, be at Silencer's house before Ben goes to pick you up(don't know how long it takes for him to get there maybe 30-40 minutes?) and remember to bring what you're bringing, and when you two get to LoVo's, I'll show you how Ferdi does it(with ICs)...man that sounds wrong >__________>

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
Lovo what's your name? I need to talk to you over the phone ASAP

Just so you all know, i'm very slow right now, it'll probably take me a while to get used to all my stuff.(i've been playing other games)

Ferdi, WTF is lovo's name?

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
Till what time are you gonna be awake?

This kinda sounds stupid, but i need your parents to talk to my parents before i can go.

Do your parents speak Spanish?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm staying over night. I don't have to go back at a set time Sunday morning this tiem either, so yay.

I'll call you tomorrow before I leave. It takes me about an hour to get down there.

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
I guess everything's all set then. I just hope beaner's parents don't bring up as much crap as mine did.

So do i just take my Wii and my TV? BTW this TV looks kinda crappy with composite(stantard AV) cables... so i don't know about recording with this one.

BTW ben around wut time are you leaving?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol the TV is going to lag hdtv with standard composite and the wii i am sure of it

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
I know it's going to lag... that's why i said i dont think it's a good idea. I have component cables too... i'll take both.

BTW what's a john? >_>

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
we won't record on yours then

a john is when you make an excuse for why you are losing,
like saying, my finger slipped, or saying you got lucky, or even saying you dislocated your thumb.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
i dont know

do you have cables for your tv that won't make the cube lag?
if you do the good
if you don't then oh well.

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
Yes, i have the wii component cables, I wouldn't play anything on that TV without component cables.

I'll be taking my tv and wii then

Bloshi

Smash Ace
My you post a lot...

My phone number is (303)-516-9856, and I have no idea exactly when I'm leaving, since I have some chores to do before going. That's why I'll call you right before I go, to give you an hour to prepare.

Top Bottom