• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok guys, the qualifications for Smash is here:

Name: May Tournament (2)
Location: 383 Van Gordon St, WestHills Apartments, Lakewood, CO 80228
Date: May 5, 2007
Time: Signup starts at 10:00am. Tournament starts at 12:00 noon
Price: $5 venue / $5 pot
Games:

2D: Smash Bros. Melee

Any questions>

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok guys, the qualifications for Smash is here:

Name: May Tournament (2)
Location: 383 Van Gordon St, WestHills Apartments, Lakewood, CO 80228
Date: May 5, 2007
Time: Signup starts at 10:00am. Tournament starts at 12:00 noon
Price: $5 venue / $5 pot
Games:

2D: Smash Bros. Melee

Any questions>
why not 5 for singles and 5 for teams like always :D

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Do you want to have a qualifier for teams? I didn't think that there were enough teams to have one so that's why I didn't suggest it. If you want to have a team tourney as well we can do that but I don't know how much time will have. I only have the venue up to 6:00pm. I would say to safe let's just do the singles for now and I can schedule a team tourney if we have enough time before CCCT.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
why does CCCT always have to have something wrong with it

anyways it would be cool if you could find a venue just for smash for the tournament Zeal and I are planning to do (CO-2)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Chap, what are talking about. What's wrong with CCCT? If you want some type of change let me know and we will discuss. This way CCCT we be perfect come game time!! What issues do you have?

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Chap, what are talking about. What's wrong with CCCT? If you want some type of change let me know and we will discuss. This way CCCT we be perfect come game time!! What issues do you have?
im pretty sure chap is wanting a teams tourny as well.
and there are plenty of teams. at least 10 at victor's place in january...

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. That's fine by me on the team concept!! I probably won't have a qualifier though unless we have 16 teams!! Question, do you want the team tournament on Friday or Saturday? The tournament starts at 5:00pm on Friday and with all the players that we might get I don't know if we can get the team tournament done so I suggest having it on Saturday in the BYOC room!! The one thing that I don't want is tournaments NOT finishing. This way you get's your money's worth for two days of play!! Also, would like all of you to come for the second day so you can see all of CCCT. Raph (tournament director), what do you think?

Bloshi: Next to Diddy Kong Luigi is my favorite Smash character

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
dfg- how long will you have the venue for on friday.

if we do teams and crews on friday, then we should have someone house the people who live further away and then go back saturday to do singles. Cuz it'd be gay if people didn't show up to teams.

I'll talk to my dad about that to see if he can give poeple rides and if i can house you guys.

Also, can anyone NOT make it by 5 pm on friday?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok, if you want to have Singles on Saturday then I'm going to definitly need help with TV's on Saturday. I will have a total of 23 TV's available for this tournament.I will need at least another 3 TV's to have 6 TV's avaible for Smash singles on Saturday. Raph, can you get me 3 TV's and of course the GC which I'm not worry about from your end? If you can get these things to me then Smash Singles can happen o Saturday. What I will probably do is move the time up for HALO and Smash since these tournaments by nature our bigger.

Imposter: The qualifying tournament is not required but if want to qualify for a quarterfinal spot then you may want to attend. Depending on the size of the qualifier we could have two qualifiers but we will have too see.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
alright, I have 2 tv's and 1 cube,
we still need
1 tv
2 cubes.

what other games are there going to be on saturday?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Victor, are you talking about CCCT or the qualifier. CCCT is June 22, 23 while the qualifier is May 5.

Raph: In terms of GC overall for CCCT we will need 6. I have one and I can get another one so we need 4 GC total. If you have those 3 TV's we will have 6 TV's for Smash. I think that shold be enough. I think what happen last time as that not everyone wanted to us the big screen so the tournament slowed down. 6 TV's for Smash should be fine. What do you think?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
for the qualifier or the ccct?

6 tv's is good for the qualifier.
everyone just take a cube.
and someone bring a tv.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Raph, I don't know if we will need 6 TV's for the qualifer though. I think we only need about 4 TV's. I could be wrong. In the venue where the qualifier will be held at it has is one big screen, I have two tv's that I can bring so we should only need 3 GC and maybe one TV. The place where the tournament will be at has a kitchen too so your bring some stuff to put in the refrigirator. When I was talking about the 6 TV's I was talking about CCCT not the qualifier. Sorry if I made that counfusing Raph!!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Well, I'l take my two tv's so we'll have 5 for the qualifier.
Is smash going to be the only one there?.

For ccct, we'll probably need more than 6tv's. Last time we had only like 14 people show up cuz of the directions but now we should get more people.

i'm confused on something.
was it the qualifier or the ccct that closed at 6?

everybody pre-register for ccct
http://www.ccct2k.com/signupintro.htm

Flux

Smash Rookie
Is the tournament you guys are talking about the one on this fri/sat and was on some yellow handout that says you can win cash and a wii/ps3/360?

Chap™

Smash Journeyman

Isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For Presidentisai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President-isai For President

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
if you thought sex was good you may be shocked to find out otherwise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSaXSwAR1fo&mode=related&search=

I now have a reason to spend 500 dollars
For some reason, the beginning reminds me of the train part of FF7, they're all searching for **** and stuff blows up and **** and then the heroes show up and then does ****

Well, I'l take my two tv's so we'll have 5 for the qualifier.
Is smash going to be the only one there?.

For ccct, we'll probably need more than 6tv's. Last time we had only like 14 people show up cuz of the directions but now we should get more people.

i'm confused on something.
was it the qualifier or the ccct that closed at 6?

everybody pre-register for ccct
http://www.ccct2k.com/signupintro.htm
?

Is the tournament you guys are talking about the one on this fri/sat and was on some yellow handout that says you can win cash and a wii/ps3/360?
...why am I not invited

Top Bottom