• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

Mr T

Smash Rookie
**** havent been on here in a long *** time, been hittin up that SF4. but FS is comin up, i think ima have to come outta hibernation and start practicing

Azuzu

Smash Cadet
sooo...i need a place to stay...if you guys know any cheap/close houses/apartments or anything please let me know!!!!!!!!

im looking around 600 bucks a month and ill get the meal plan on my own or figure something out.
Don't buy a meal plan, it's a terrible deal because it really limits your options, most places only let you get certain things on their menus. Most people also end up with tons left over and nothing to do with them :laugh:

EDIT: especially if you live off campus

DOUBLEEDIT: Miss you guys =(

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Don't buy a meal plan, it's a terrible deal because it really limits your options, most places only let you get certain things on their menus. Most people also end up with tons left over and nothing to do with them :laugh:

EDIT: especially if you live off campus

DOUBLEEDIT: Miss you guys =(
Miss you too ;________;
lol

Who wants to go to San Antonio next weekend?
Depends if I make enough cash

I spend more than that on groceries, but I'm a fatty so don't listen to me. All I know is that you lose money by getting meal plans and the food is only moderate to bad.
Yeah, if you're living off campus, DON'T get a meal plan..the whole point of it is is to make it convenient while you live on campus to get some grub, but yeh, 100$ a month for groceries sounds about right...haha. I've been living off 100$, and only half of it has gone to food, so, if you're a careful shopper, a little can go a long way xP

kown

Smash Lord
you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! NSC is coming up for me..in like two weeks or so. What teachers should i choose? i am enrolled in general studies!!! gogoogogogoogo

Azuzu

Smash Cadet
you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! NSC is coming up for me..in like two weeks or so. What teachers should i choose? i am enrolled in general studies!!! gogoogogogoogo
You won't have too many choices I don't think, all of the current students have already registered for most of their classes so most seats are filled for good profs.

That said, if you can get chup for polisci, DO IT, it's super easy. If you have to take calculus by some chance, take Amy Austin or you will most likely end up with someone you can't understand. The begining fencing class is also really fun, since you need a KINE 199/198.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
You won't have too many choices I don't think, all of the current students have already registered for most of their classes so most seats are filled for good profs.

That said, if you can get chup for polisci, DO IT, it's super easy. If you have to take calculus by some chance, take Amy Austin or you will most likely end up with someone you can't understand. The begining fencing class is also really fun, since you need a KINE 199/198.
Chups is awesome for POLYSCI! He's funny, smart-***, AND you learn! And ya, for CAL, Amy is so awesome n_____n <3. Although if you don't get her, her online tutorial videos are pretty win.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
yea...man i got a late nsc.....that means like all my classes are going ot be impossible!!! not fair.
Umm..no, technically u r already registered to classes..They're just going to tell you what you already have, confirm it, and modify it if you'd like. NSC's are fun though, but be careful with all the brainwashing they will be doing....it's intense xP

Azuzu

Smash Cadet
Umm..no, technically u r already registered to classes..They're just going to tell you what you already have, confirm it, and modify it if you'd like. NSC's are fun though, but be careful with all the brainwashing they will be doing....it's intense xP

what? that's not how it worked for me, they gave me a CD with the course catalog on it and made me pick classes, and because they're idiots, made the assumption I was going to know what classes to look for. Of course mine was a few years back as well, so it might have changed

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
what? that's not how it worked for me, they gave me a CD with the course catalog on it and made me pick classes, and because they're idiots, made the assumption I was going to know what classes to look for. Of course mine was a few years back as well, so it might have changed
Lol, u got a catalog CD?? I just showed up to my NSC, and when I got to Hotard, they just went over my classes I had scheduled, I could add or drop some, as I've said and yeah, I was on my merry way~. I was/am in Aggie Acces, so I got to go to the front of the line, cuz I'm schedule and was in and out in less than 20 min =3
Where you at Azuzu ;___;

I just got housing at "the zone". College is tooo close...
Dude...summer is like a funnel; It's looks so big and endless, but somewhere down the line, you realize it's closing up and you want to reach back up . Don't worry though, college is -a lot- of fun n____n

NIKE POSTING IN OUR THREAD~<333 ! Come visit us, you can stay with me <3

Esca

Smash Champion
It's Time.

Time for Escafest V.3!

Date: Tuesday, June 30th.

Time: 4 P.M Until you feel like leaving.

Place: 1745 Rose Ln. Beaumont Tx, 77713 (Esca's House)

Attendees as is:

Seiya
Takeurlife
CY
Esca
Packy
Gbear
Jbo
Pkfire
CxC
Popertop
P4 (Pending)
Jerm's crew (Pending)

It shouldn't stop here though. I'm not gay. No 25 man cap on here. I'd like everyone to come to this. Find carpools, get off work, whatever it takes. We need some practice guys.

We will have food n drinks.

Bring it.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I couldn't attend Escafest...
But swinging this thread back to C Stat~!

Alright..so I haven't played/seen my crew in a while now...what's up guys?
Well I'm still here and will prolly be here for about 2 weeks, before I begin "traveling" . Hoping to attend GreyFox's tourney on teh 25th considering I'll be in SA.

But yeh, if anyone isn't to busy or wants to play, let me know n___n..boredom is slowly settling in...

kown

Smash Lord
so at my NSC i saw light riding his bike..tuesday around 5..amirite?

i didnt wanna say hi cuz thatd be weird when im talking to the women.

TEXAS A&M is sooooooooooooo **** friendly. its rediculous and awesome.

and yea so i got housing at "the zone" and i found out that BOTH my roomates are sophomores who look like they are awesome...but im a freshman..soo we will see.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
so at my NSC i saw light riding his bike..tuesday around 5..amirite?

i didnt wanna say hi cuz thatd be weird when im talking to the women.

TEXAS A&M is sooooooooooooo **** friendly. its rediculous and awesome.

and yea so i got housing at "the zone" and i found out that BOTH my roomates are sophomores who look like they are awesome...but im a freshman..soo we will see.
Stalker~~~~ Only here a few days and already stalking one of our (or -the-) best smashers out there xP
jk jk
Yeh! C Stat is known to be purdy friendly n____n

kown

Smash Lord
yeah, i was going home from class/work... so when do you move in?
i move in prolly august 14ishh. jw do u guys mash ALOT? is it more like a random thing or a scheduled thing?

Stalker~~~~ Only here a few days and already stalking one of our (or -the-) best smashers out there xP
jk jk
Yeh! C Stat is known to be purdy friendly n____n
err im the best now!!! jkjkjk

light and bear are too good.

if i continue to smash than i will get good cuz of them...

so i guess you guys shou;d have my number just in case 713 503 4249

i have a fb too!!

facebook.com/ikown

Azuzu

Smash Cadet
Lol. Kown, welcome to Meta Knight HQ.

GUS AT GENESIS!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I woulda tried instead of playing zelda/ike after I realized I wasn't going to make it out of my pool, thought it would just clump everyone together as last. I did take a game with zelda though. I lost my pool to sk92(falco), champ (fox), lightning(fox), and vyse(diddy).

Dphats "why are you here???" was pretty priceless. As was me and hive getting 5 stocked by dojo and zac in doubles twice in a row :laugh: Took two stock off ally... but he was sandbagging hard, or atleast only half trying. Despite getting massacred, it was really fun.

Why didn't you come bear? I thought you were...

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Yay! Go gus xP

S'alright Retro, school more important than smashing..cuz it involves money if anything x___x, haha. (jk..) Although, I'm up for a few games before I take off to SA and Laredo at the end of this weekend

BEAH~! U going to hobo or greyfox's/SA tourney, or where u at o.o?

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Gus, I lost my phone right before I left, so I didn't buy a ticket. I didn't realize that I had left it in Dojo's car. He actually brought it up to Cali with him so that he could give it back to me. I will forever hate myself for missing Genesis.

Brawl +? Sorry man.

Loko, yeah, I'm going to HOBO 17. Should be fun. No Meta.......dun dun dun. :)

iLight

Smash Lord
Only means you get one less CP. <3 Btw, we might be going to Hobo not sure.
sweeeeeeeet, come stay at my place the night before, i got some bad *** couch space and a potentialy empty room with your name on it =]

@kown, during the fall/spring semester's we play ALOT and I'd be playing more now, but bear isn't here to inspire me and teach me new techniques, so i've just been playing comp games and doing school/work everyday. but yeah. we will be playing alot

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Kool, had been contemplating on HOBO or greyfox's, but since I'll be in SA now...not up for a drive to Houston and back x____x.
Also..they canceled the gamelot venue so idk if it's still on, oh well, gonna get some matches in one way or the other >3

Suspect

Smash Hero
Well we have a carpool to houston so if you are still in SA you can ride with us to hobo and back. The driver just wants gas moniez

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Well we have a carpool to houston so if you are still in SA you can ride with us to hobo and back. The driver just wants gas moniez
Man, that'd be awesome, but sadly, I'll be in LDO by that time =[, wouldn't mind getting in a few matches and stuff while in SA though

Nike.

Smash Hero
How does everyone feel about me having a smashfest on the weekend of August 21-23th. As far as I know, nothing else is going on at the time and its the last weekend before most ppl go back to skool/college.

iLight

Smash Lord
How does everyone feel about me having a smashfest on the weekend of August 21-23th. As far as I know, nothing else is going on at the time and its the last weekend before most ppl go back to skool/college.
i <3 nike

10<3's

edit:

epic vid PX, thanks god that one kill where you killed me with the bike to tiny pee pee fart in doubles was on there....

kown

Smash Lord
hey guys...im picking up d3 as my secondary starting august 24ish (when i move in). Im kinda hoping that light and bear can help me get up to par with him....college approaches!! *runs away*

EDIT: which one of you'll is JJ?

Top Bottom