• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
CS!

go to LOW HOBO on june 6th. Low tier 1vs1 and 2vs2. Random Character 1vs1 and melee 1vs1!!!!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
CS!

go to LOW HOBO on june 6th. Low tier 1vs1 and 2vs2. Random Character 1vs1 and melee 1vs1!!!!
Omg, that sounds win! I start skewl the 3rd, but if Light or Bear or someone heading out there is going, I'll try my best to go!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Bear, I need to know if you guys are going to LAST, when you'd be leaving on Friday, and if you'd be willing to take me with you if I drive down there (I don't know if Jordan will be able to come).

kown

Smash Lord
what do college station students think about The Tradition dorms....i put an application for one just a couple of seconds ago... i only now signed up because i was wait listed and just recently got off. but anyways i signed up for a one bedroom and a 12 thing meal plan...im calling them tomorrow too.

so The Tradition dorms at northgate...good?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
what do college station students think about The Tradition dorms....i put an application for one just a couple of seconds ago... i only now signed up because i was wait listed and just recently got off. but anyways i signed up for a one bedroom and a 12 thing meal plan...im calling them tomorrow too.

so The Tradition dorms at northgate...good?
The Tradition dorms? I don't remember what those are...any specific buildings? Oh and also...good luck getting a dorm at this point, soz to tell you but a lot of them are booked atm but you could get lucky if someone drops or cancels their stay
As for meal plan, can't help you there since I bought all my food and prepared it in microwave and such ( i felt mealplans were expensive x___x)

kown

Smash Lord
oh really? hmm thats good to know... but i didnt apply for a meal every day for the whole week... the one i got was 4 days worth of three meals. so thatd be 12 meals all in all compared to 21 meals( 3 meals a day for 7 days)...if that makes sense.
man when u said the word groceries...it made me feel old!! like i have to get **** myself....

kown

Smash Lord
im gunna need to find a permanent partner for teams at A&M!!!! than we could practice against beah and light! this is going to be awesomeeeeeeeeeee

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
@ Kown: We could practice, but you aren't going to be "against" your own Aggies are you? >P Beah and Light may be good ( or Beastie) but they are funz .
And Wario match? :o ...you're on!

Oh and apparently...I'm still the best in Laredo -___-....my Ganon pwns them hard, lmfao

linkvoid13

Smash Cadet
I need a partner bad. I also need teams practice bad. And money too. I'll be back in CS this Saturday in time for low hobo.

@ Kown : Congrats on the acceptance, don't let freshman ear overwhelm you. Play some smash and relieve that stress!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I'll be back st CS this Sunday...got summer skewl on Wednesday - vvvv-
Anyone wanna play at my place (or anywhere) b4 it starts? Wanna try to push as much skool out of me b4 classes start again ><

kown

Smash Lord
man i wish i could go to last....graduation parties are like non stop...

i have a question....does the player list on the OP show in order whose the best? i have never heard of Azuzu... and travis doesnt post here much...

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Ya, it shows the "best" players, or player tiers, but we haven't made it "tournament" official..as in, we haven't actually held a small crew tourney to show who's the best of the best xP

kown

Smash Lord
blah so i found out im gunna be getting a house...off campus in bryan...jw...do any of you guys have an extra room in your house?....i think rent for me is like 450 ish...and currently theres two extra rooms avainlable and no one else living in the house so im not really fond of living in a house by myself!!!!!!!!!!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
blah so i found out im gunna be getting a house...off campus in bryan...jw...do any of you guys have an extra room in your house?....i think rent for me is like 450 ish...and currently theres two extra rooms avainlable and no one else living in the house so im not really fond of living in a house by myself!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, aww~~~ But that means more parties! and space to crash out in :3. Although...I have a friend who's coming to A&M (as a student) also with no place to stay..hey! Mind giving me some details about your place??

kown

Smash Lord
Lol, aww~~~ But that means more parties! and space to crash out in :3. Although...I have a friend who's coming to A&M (as a student) also with no place to stay..hey! Mind giving me some details about your place??
umm my dads friend coworker..i think...is leasing us the house for 450 a month... if your friend is chill and like social than ill ask my dad for details...so im coming up to the NSC soon...do they give me a place to stay? and im going to fish camp!!! woot...i need some advice..should i try to be friends with everyone at fish camp...or should i stay with my close friends....

Xyro77

umm my dads friend coworker..i think...is leasing us the house for 450 a month... if your friend is chill and like social than ill ask my dad for details...so im coming up to the NSC soon...do they give me a place to stay? and im going to fish camp!!! woot...i need some advice..should i try to be friends with everyone at fish camp...or should i stay with my close friends....
You have he ability to make friends. WHen you head up there, talk to as many people as you can. IN GENERAL, the college years are the times when people make thier LIFE LONG friends.

TO ALL:

Low HOBO 2 is goingon THIS SATURAY in Houston,Tx! Brawl 1vs1 low tier/ Brawl 2vs2 Low tier/ Random Character 1vs1/Melee 1vs1/Soul Calibur 4/ Street Fighter 4. If any of you are going to this, please go to the houston thread and confirm it. I kinda need a head count ahead of time.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Dude, u should be out there and meet new friends!. I'm not saying bail on your friends but don't be scared of getting out of your comfort zone. Besides, even if u are -really- shy, u'll be forced to interact with new ppl and friends =3. Perosnally, I missed out on fish camp (was in europe...I say it was a fair tradeoff xP) but from what my friends told me its awesome!
As far as housing goes, you'll need to call them because u might/will need to request a dorm.

Also, anyone up for brawling today or something? Got back not too long ago

Xyro77

there is low tier 1vs1/2vs2

melee 1vs1

Random character brawl 1vs1

soul calibur 4

street fighter 4

iLight

Smash Lord
i'm going to be going to dallas this weekend to visit my family, bear is still with his family i think. idk what he's doing. loko is back in town though and travis will be soon too as well, so if you guys want to coordinate to go, do it. I'm here all week if people want to play I can help you guys practice. btw xyro, c-stat is cool with joining up on houston i think, i'll just confirm with bear later, or if he see's this he wil confirm

linkvoid13

Smash Cadet
I personally want to gtfo College Station as often as I can considering how boring it is, especially with 95% of students gone and there being nothing to do. If anyone wants to go to Houston, let me know. And if anyone has a gps that I can use, let me know too.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I personally want to gtfo College Station as often as I can considering how boring it is, especially with 95% of students gone and there being nothing to do. If anyone wants to go to Houston, let me know. And if anyone has a gps that I can use, let me know too.
I'm free to go and my phone has GPS n_____n. Just need the deets. And ya..no one is here atm, but I don't mind all this free time, so gonna finish a list of stuff to do and hopefully go through with it xD

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Alright koo. Well let me know if u wanna go or not so we can practice; have nothing to do this weekend so I wouldn't mind going

kown

Smash Lord
sooo...i need a place to stay...if you guys know any cheap/close houses/apartments or anything please let me know!!!!!!!!

im looking around 600 bucks a month and ill get the meal plan on my own or figure something out.

Top Bottom