• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
College Station Thread

_-+College Station Too Good+-_

The College Station crew finally got dubbed with an "official" crew name, CS2G (College Station 2 Good), sometime in the fall of 2009.

Small crew, BIG results

We never settle for second and for those of us that do attend tournies never cease to surprise or rise above. As we continue to push forward, we strive to only do our best, beat the best, and BE the best, so don't let our numbers deceive you.

We don't play to win, we play for blood

Tier/Contact List
(update in process)
EMAIL: cs2gcrew@gmail.com

:wolf:/:lucario: [oni]LoKo (JJ) || 956-231-3880
Brawl
Loko (Wolf) vs Nike (Marth) 1Nike
(Marth) vs Loko (Meta Knight) 1 - 3/18/10
JUJ vs. LoKo
KoN (Metaknight) vs Loko (Metaknight) 1

P:M
HOBO39 PM: Loko (Ganon/Mario) vs Strawhat (Falcon)
HOBO39 PM: Loko (Ganon) vs Sethlon (Marth)
:snake: Judah

njayhuang || 832-315-9556

:toonlink: Gato

*Retired/Graduated/Moved/AFK*
:popo: Ghosti
:sheik: Light (AJ)
:falco: Joel
:samus2:/:zerosuitsamus: Retro
:falco: Trott
:snake: Traviz
:rob: Azuzu (Guss)
:dk2: Kira (Jacob)
:pikachu2:/:snake:/:metaknight: Bear
:zerosuitsamus: wotts
:peach:/:metaknight: sandtrap

Upcoming Events

Spring 2013

Weekly Sessions at A&M - WE NOW HOW AN (UN)OFFICIAL CLUB!: The Aggie Fighting Game Club [AFGC]
"Ready to train scrubs in Brawl. Mostly focusing in Melee/Project:M. Join us on Fridays at the MSC gaming pod areas for Brawl, smash, and fightin' games in general http://i.imgur.com/J6r7q.jpg" - LoKo

Upcoming Tournaments

*TBA*

:smash::smash::smash:

CS2G Customization (WIP):

Light's Custom Made Stages (Includes 4-custom created stages)

i decided to stop being lazy and put some of the stages i made online for download myself since the stage browser thing for smashboards isn't letting more people upload i guess

http://www.mediafire.com/?6zzpbfv14zgpp
4 stages i created, Noway/Friction Engine4/ Light's Castle/Steppes of War
Shoutout to DMG for helping me make Noway

The order that they are uploaded on there if you don't want to download all of them is
1. Light's Castle
2. Steppes of War
3. Noway
4. Friction Engine4

Here are some pictures

Light's Castle
http://img836.imageshack.us/i/imag0008ge.jpg/

Friction Engine4 from multiple angles
http://img255.imageshack.us/i/imag0010v.jpg/
http://img29.imageshack.us/i/imag0011p.jpg/

Meant to played seriously, it just incorporates stage objects that are not part of a lot of stages. Also it helps you learn to not spam the roll button because you won't always go where you want to and then get punished =]

Steppes of War
http://img29.imageshack.us/i/imag0012z.jpg/

Noway
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9807/imag0013oy.jpg
Meant to be a for fun/brawl mini game played with or without items and always with 4 people or add 2 computers ban metaknight and bring characters with good recoveries unless your super pro because there are no ledges

Things that need to be done:

1. Create a new "fighting game club"
2. Host MORE legit tourney
3. practice practice practice

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
College station rocks, Beah, Kira and Light ftw. (Sorry I don't know anyone else)

Gigem Aggies.

First Post.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
w00t...wait..-my name is mispelled ._______.;;;;

Can't for this crew to become a regular! we'll pillage(sp?) other crews, take their land, rap--take their womenz too, muahahaha. Anyway, for those of us not going to the ravashing 8 hour trip to Kansas, any meets this weekend? My house may be free for a small group of ppl.

linkvoid13

Smash Cadet
Add me to the list. For my name, use "_Retro_" . I main Samus and second pt. idk where yall play, it would be nice if I could play against some of you.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Man, I ****ing love College station. Y'all are my favorite part of TX.

<3 Light, Bear, Wotts

Come to Oh Snap 5 when we host it. It'll be awesome.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wait... where did Wotts go? He's like our only ZSS, and he was a cool guy!

Now that he's not there I'm not so sure I want to be part of College Station crew :(

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Can you fix my info? I never said I retired MK. I do have fun, but not with people who take the fun away. Like when there's sighing and non-funny complaining during a match, I just want to go home, lol. I did it before, but ****, at least I stopped.

I mained MK before, and if I have a terrible match-up against a certain character, no **** I'm going to play MK! You really want me to go Peach vs Marth in tournament when I can play MK perfectly fine? I have fun playing Peach, that's why I main her.

I can't believe I even had to ask for this. Seriously. :(

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, he has. :( He was the best ZSS in Texas. May God rest his soul.

I'm gonna poor one out for him. :)

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
So it's finally the weekend xD ! No more hard tests from here on out...what's going down this weekend?

iLight

Smash Lord
Kansas was awesome too bad you guys didn't come, i'm down for playing tonight if anyone else is. just call me or send me a txt sometime during the day, or I will to you. It should be fun so i hope you guys can make it

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lol. PX, you are so silly. :)

@ College Station: Alright. We will be playing almost everyday this week. Let me know if you are interested in going to HOBO. I need to arrange car rides.

@ Everyone else: Get ready for another one of BEAR'S EPIC SMASH FESTS. Can't wait. :)

EDIT:

@ Everyone: In the month of March, which weekend is free for you guys. College Station is trying to set up a tourney during one of the down weekends. Let Light or me know. :)

Azuzu

Smash Cadet
I'll most likely need a ride to HOBO, my car's heating got fixed but the tires/breaks need to be looked at before I go anywhere far.

Also, this is a light homework week for me, so I'll be down for playing lots before the weekend :bee:

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
kool kool, i'm down for playing everyday this week, but today, won't be free till like 9 or 10, hope that's kool. Been practicing you guys so hopefully im more of a challenge x3

Van Jones

Smash Lord
So, I don't think that we will be playing tonight, but everyday after will be practice time. Remember, Pre HOBO fest at my house on Friday night. I get off of work at 5:45 pm, so feel free to drop in anytime after that.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I dun think I'll be able to go to the tourney Saturday D: ! Got an MIT T ^T

Top Bottom