• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Been working on a new logo for our crew, although, idk what to make of it exactly....These are just two concept, work-in-progress stuff I made. I was thinking of Making ATM bigger and the smash logo smaller.

But idk, let me know what you guys think and what improvements I should do!

This one..right click and "view image" cuz there's a nice shadow and the rest of ATM on the top right. I like this design, but ATM seems awkward, hence why i was considering making the smash logo smaller and ATM bigger.

I just made everything isometric, but swf's theme makes our name look bleak, compared to a lighter background...idk.

Two new logos I was just messing around with. Idk what you guys think or what else I should or liked done. I'm all ears! Go crazy xD....not too crazy .__.; ... x3

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Dang. Those look so smooth. I like the second one the most.

Alright guys, we will be practicing pretty much everyday this week. On Friday night, Dallas, Waco and Austin will be at my house for my tradition Pre-HOBO Smashfest. Let's play!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Awesomes! I'll try going over on Tuesday...since that day is my Cal test and Ima need an uber break... ~________~

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Van, you should put your address in the first post >_>.

Or PM it to me :).

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
PM test = Night test
Oh ok. Yeah, I had a night test tonight also. I kinda like them only because It adds to more time you have to study, although you end up wasting your day worrying and cramming, instead of having it over and done with early and spend the rest chillaxin.

so i hear you been playin dirty recently. We need to talk, young man!!!!!!!!!
He has!! Tell him to play nice ='[

iLight

Smash Lord
k, that's probably what will happen then, and bear people on the sheik board want to see me fighting your marth with my sheik, and i'd also like to record 1 or 2 vs your DDD as well. so we should do that tonight so i can show them the error of their ways

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lololol. Done. Those guys are silly/stupid.

Looks like CS will be sending a lot of representation to HOBO 16. Light, Sand-Trap, Mr. T (LOLOLOLOL), Azuzu, Travis and Bear will all be attending. Can't wait.

Mr T

Smash Rookie
this is travis lol, and wtf is a doppleganger

btw, i cant make hobo 16. im gonna be in daytona for a drill comp.

Suspect

Smash Hero
doppleganger is like a "twin" or another you. And/or your evil/shadow version...lol

and wtf, you were suppose to come down to SA last week for Gamelot 7!

Mr T

Smash Rookie
couldnt do that either man. the corps is 3 stocking my life right now

Oh, where is apex at?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sooo... Hylian and I will be the only people from Austin going... is there any way CS could carry two in their cars?
Yeah if anyone has two spots open, or more then one car has 1 spot open Juan and I would be grateful for a car pool :).

Living in Austin I have to drive everywhere :/ since there are no events here :/.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wish my dog had a reflector.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
What defines dirty? Xyro, how do you balance approaching with planking with mindgames? Its crazy hard :dizzy:

I think at HOBO 16 I'm just gonna watch you play whenever I don't have a match.
yea. watch me or PM me or call me or talk with me. I cant spill bean on here.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
DANG GTFO, dallas goes everywhere man, I wish we had more major tournaments people were willing to drive to man....
I still have to drive more then you guys to smash haha. You at least have dallas tournaments and smashfests. I have nothing. I have to drive 3 hours to Dallas/Houston, 1 1/2 to SA...just to play anyone lol. San Angelo even has more people to play with then I do >_>.

And I didn't see Dallas at Gamelot :p.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
:random: :random: :random: Special treat for everyone staying at Bear's, compliments of Retro :random: :random: :random:
Surprise buttsecks?

Because if it is, I might come...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
CS!!!!!!

Houston wants to take you guys into our scene! CS and buttmont. You 2 cities are small but you attend ALMOST EVERY single hobo or fest we have. Heck, houston even goes to your fests/tournies. SO how about it? Join us?

when we do rankings and stuff, you guys will be included in it.

what do u say?

Top Bottom