• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Owned. I believe most of your videos are on Sethlon's Wii. I'll get in touch with him soon.

AJ, lets practice again tonight. You and I need to sit down and go over different match ups.
We can play at your place or mine. If we play at mine, bring you Wii.

@College Staiton: We should have another practice session tonight.

Gnes

Smash Master
Owned. I believe most of your videos are on Sethlon's Wii. I'll get in touch with him soon.

AJ, lets practice again tonight. You and I need to sit down and go over different match ups.
We can play at your place or mine. If we play at mine, bring you Wii.

@College Staiton: We should have another practice session tonight.
LOL i just want the me vs Dojo matches...and maybe the razer one's just from sheer hilarity..

Practicing the diddy matchup wont help u...cuz i make all matchups in my favor :(

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Been busy all week guise, umm, might be free this weekend..got a special birthday to celebrate today and then party-hardy this weekend for the FIVE birthdays happened/happening this week...i wouldn't doubt it's one of your alls birthday's too xP. I'll see if I'm free Friday for a while before I'm to be kidnapped

Oh, things I'd like to get done:
1. Mod / Customize my control
2. New DP & Sig
3. Make a badge / small_sig for our crew (afterall, gotta represent yo~)
4. Redesign our CS2G / Texas A&M logo
5.???
6. Profit

linkvoid13

Smash Cadet
Retro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI!
XYRO!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

When can we have a HOBO at the drink station again? I really really like their bubble tea!
Also, low tier tourney? I'm picking up Zero Suit too. I've made up a crazy grab-release spike that I need to test out.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
XYRO!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

When can we have a HOBO at the drink station again? I really really like their bubble tea!
Also, low tier tourney? I'm picking up Zero Suit too. I've made up a crazy grab-release spike that I need to test out.
ZS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and drink station kinda kicke dus out.

they want us to buy thier drink in exchange for using there electricty. We did.......well 3 of us did. the other 40 bought Mc Ds. yea they said dont come back.

linkvoid13

Smash Cadet
ZS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and drink station kinda kicke dus out.

they want us to buy thier drink in exchange for using there electricty. We did.......well 3 of us did. the other 40 bought Mc Ds. yea they said dont come back.
Don't worry. Sammy's still my number 1!
And phooey to TDS then. I'll get my bubble tea elsewhere. :psycho:

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
What's bubble tea o.o ?

And congrats on representing at WHOBO!! Hope you guys did will and had a blast!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Bubble tea is a tea beverage that has tapioca pearls in it. The "bubbles" are the tapioca.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Sounds....yummy? Not very fond of tea myself, but will occasionally have some on random days, hehe...I prefer it cold though >.o

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, you could have non-tea drinks. You can add tapioca to smoothies, frios (blended ice and fruit), coffee, etc. Tapioca has a small amount of noticeable flavor, but its true purpose is to enhance the flavor of whatever you are drinking. If you've never tried it, I recommend you do. Most cities have a place that you can get a drink with tapioca...I assume College Station has one too somewhere.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Tbh, I think of tapioca as that pudding stuff, haha ^ ^;...Don't mind trying new things though. But frios sound -really- good right about now =d

Mr T

Smash Rookie
howd yall do in dallas, i looked for a results thread and couldnt find it

Mr T

Smash Rookie
na i asked drew to ban it. im gonna use this account now.
Dallas results?

Mr T

Smash Rookie
no, i asked hi to and he said he couldnt. couldnt make it out yesterday, had some corps stuff to do. didnt get finished til like 1 in the morning. how mmany showed up

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Nah...had stuff to do to, apparently. Might be free today but pretty tired already x___x

Top Bottom