• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I'm looking forward to you guy's next tournament. At the pizza place. Quivo might come with me too =]

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
CS!!!!!!

Houston wants to take you guys into our scene! CS and buttmont. You 2 cities are small but you attend ALMOST EVERY single hobo or fest we have. Heck, houston even goes to your fests/tournies. SO how about it? Join us?

when we do rankings and stuff, you guys will be included in it.

what do u say?
Hmm..sounds kool, but maybe as a faction, not necessarily "part of" your crew xP. But hey~! We're working on it!! Atm, I have 3 recruits I have yet to play, so maybe we will be growing >P

Oh, and Hi Xyro!

Van Jones

Smash Lord
CS!!!!!!

Houston wants to take you guys into our scene! CS and buttmont. You 2 cities are small but you attend ALMOST EVERY single hobo or fest we have. Heck, houston even goes to your fests/tournies. SO how about it? Join us?

what do u say?
I think that is a good idea. We are close enough to Houston and we do pretty much go to every event. I'm down with that idea.

linkvoid13

Smash Cadet
CS!!!!!!

what do u say?
I think this is a smart move. I like that we would be ranked with all of Houston instead of just the 7 or so of us in CS, so we'd get a better feel of how good each person is. The only thing is that we don't practice with Houston, so in tourneys we probably wouldn't need to be grouped with them for the sake of seating brackets easier.

If we have to vote, count me in on this :bigthumbu . If not, then this is just my opinion.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
CREW BATTLE~!! >D ... Outnumbered but not outmatched!
"Give them nothing, but take from them everything~~~!!"
...haha..that might be fun too

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Stiltz, you're gonna take that shirt off. :)

Anyone want to play tonight?
I do, just don't know what time AND I've got a newcomer, so idk if he'd feel better coming over to my casa first or what, but I'll let you know

****... I read that as "****" match... which would've been frightening as hell.
Wowowow...my overactive imaginati--*shoots himself in the head*

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
What is lokolobo.com ?
Best-website-ever.
j/k, it's just a site/domain name I bought when it was on sale and now I just use it to transfer work stuff between my boss and I and host anything else I need ^ ^

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Hey, if anyone wants to play this weekend, or today especially, my place is free, just drop me a line and stuff. Just finished one of my finals today so don't have to worry about another one till Tuesday xD

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Hey...don't mean to double-post, but I'M DONE WITH FINALS!! xD

Now...I'm just wondering who's still at C Stat since mostly everyone is gone =<

iLight

Smash Lord
bear, travis, and I will be in town all summer pretty much and kira will be coming to visit for weeks at a time so were down to play anytime after 2pm during the week usually probably

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Awesome xD. I'll be taking a summer course at Blinn and be working, as I do now..but I make my own hours so I'm pretty much free most the day.

But as for today..I'm being kicked out of my place after or around 8-9ish so if you all will be playing...let me know pl0x :3

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Sweet man. Addy is 333 East Brooks Street - Apt #224.

Bout 2 miles from Hanson's place. RIGHT by the big OU stadium.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
For anyone planning on going to LasT 3, preregistration is closing after this weekend. Sunday, May 24 is the last day. I need time to make pools and whatnot. If you have an issue with this cutoff, PM me and we'll set things straight.

If you're not going to LasT 3, then YOU SHOULD. Reflex and kismet are going to be there, as well as a lot people from Alabama. How often are players like this within a reasonable drive? ...Right. The tournament is already close to 80 people, too, so it's going to be pretty awesome.

LasT 3:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225872

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm gonna be in San Antonio and Laredo for about a week; Leaving to San An today, Laredo by weekend, and back hopefully by the following Wednesday...or wherever I end up in TX >.o .

Mr T

Smash Rookie
gamelot tonight loko, idk what tie were goin but ill text you

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
gamelot tonight loko, idk what tie were goin but ill text you
Sweeet~~~ Well just let me know man and I'll be there! Although I'm going to dinner with my fam first but afterward I'm sure I can go.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I'm in SA too! I'll be here until next Saturday, is anything going on next week?
AWESOME! Maybe we all can meet up tonight. I'm already free, just been hacking my Dad's and Sis's Wii and stuffs atm xP. Someone drop me a text and we can all meet up x3. I live (or my Dad rather) on the Northside, by the Scout bar xP.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Lol, YAY~!!! xD. Congrats firstly on gaining admission into Texas A&M n____n
Now you'll get to play with us =3

Top Bottom