• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
hey guys...im picking up d3 as my secondary starting august 24ish (when i move in). Im kinda hoping that light and bear can help me get up to par with him....college approaches!! *runs away*

EDIT: which one of you'll is JJ?
That'd be me n___n
Sup nub?
xP

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
do you guys think ill be able to study/do school work and smash? or is college really intense? answers!!
You seem like a really distressed and spastic guy x___x..just chill~. The intensity of college really depends on your major and how much effort you put into it. Some people don't really try hard and can get by while others are constantly struggling.
All in all, college is intense, but fun, you just need to know how to prioritize your schedule and manage your time. If you really want a "fun" college experience, you will play with us smash because you also need to socialize, duh! Sure studying is -fun-, but people are kool too.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm pretty sure KRD was recording at the same time Bear was streaming, so he should have matches up on his channel. I already see some on there...

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
fish camp 8-11.
hopefully they dont have another diversity talk like at NSC <_< awkward.
Missed fish camp, but u should wear a foil cap...they brain wash D:
But..it's gonna be win having someone else join the CS2G crew xP

"And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Kown joined in later. And six months ago, when Kown introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in C Stat, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!"

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
soooo......
Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssss?........

Back at C Stat and omg..this weekend was-the-best! MAYHEM FEST was brutal~~~ Can't believe I saw all those guys in one place x3 <333. It was like an orgy in my ears for 8 hours

Oh and gonna make/pass out flyers sometime before Wednesday >.o ...hopefully i can make a good bunch at the comp room at the gym by here

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
i move in friday!
'bout time >P . After all this posting, u best not bail on us for school...U make all this hype about wanting to play and then u come here and be like "nah, skewl more important kthnxbai~"

Haha, I keed of course, but it's great that you're finally gonna be in college xP . Can't believe I'm not a fish anymore ><. And fyi, -nobody- u meet at A&M lives "too far" from each other

kown

Smash Lord
at THE ZONE. okay im still a bit confused on streets. I live off of Wellborn and than Holleman..I think.
Bush is Southside. Texas is Northside?. WEllborn is East side? and University is west side?. uhh correct me if im wrong.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
at THE ZONE. okay im still a bit confused on streets. I live off of Wellborn and than Holleman..I think.
Bush is Southside. Texas is Northside?. WEllborn is East side? and University is west side?. uhh correct me if im wrong.
If George Bush is South, Texas is North, University is East, and Wellbourne is West. It seems you'd be closer to Light's house xP. Although it takes me like 5-10 min to get to his place, you'd prolly get there in less than 5 . I'm on Harvey, the street after Bush

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Lol, yeh! I live Across the office max or office depot (i confuse the two ><). Now I feel like Rudy's @______@ *drools*

Gea

Smash Master
Hey CS, if I get a ride this Sat and bring a Melee setup would that be cool to have going? I'll prolly just come to hang out.

Mr T

Smash Rookie
sorry guys, couldnt make it to gattis today. unpacking took longer than expected and ontop of that had some corps obligations on move in.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! I'll be sure to be there for a while xD. Team RickRoll shall reunite, lol

Top Bottom