• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang, so many birthdays in quick succession. No one congratulated me for mine though, b/c no one loves me :(

Happy Birthday Vanderbilt Jones

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
HAPPY BIRFDAY BEEEEEAAAAAAAHH~!!! We miss yous ;___;

@ Phantom: I DIDN'T KNOW D'; . Aside from a match, I'll get you a cookie xP

@ Azuzu: Yes~, where u been at??

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Soz I been bailing or not going this past week..it's been a hectic one, 'specially without my laptop x_____x. I just need this weekend to get my **** together, and by next week, I should find some free time n___n.
Good luck at HOBO this weekend though!! <3

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
>>> http://extralife.sarcasticgamer.com/ <<<
Guys, this sounds like an awesome opportunity to play games AND do something for charity! I mean, just play games for 24hrs?? Pfft, we do that enough as it is, so maybe we all can look into this and maybe spread the word here on smashboards if it hasn't already. Would be win <3

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
So yeh...why dis board be ded?
Anyway~ I've been coloring my control and it's looking pretty pimp, can't wait to bring it over to our next play date xP
this thread is so sexy~

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
FINISHED CUSTOMIZING MY CONTROL~!!
Now to break it in..sorta p: . Took me all weekend up until today to do it, although I worked on and off on it.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Would be completely ****ing awesome if it wasn't for the writing XD Now it's just ****ing awesome.
Well, maybe you'll change your mind if you see it in person; the lighting sucks ;< . But it's still f**king awesome xD!
Oh, love your new sig btw!

Oh and Light, sorry to hear man, hopefully the smash community building here doesn't die down ; DO BETTER IN SKEWL!; don't let it kick your *** xP

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Hmm....New Mexico ay? Idk, the drive is pretty f'ing far and if HOBO is the following day, I rather just go to that =D ! I have a final the day before so HOBO would be worth it....

Top Bottom