• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

c_nub

Smash Rookie
Probably tomorrow. I promised a few friends a drunken smash session a while back and they're pressing me to deliver tonight.

iLight

Smash Lord
ill play, call my cell on the main page near the top, good to see some new faces, i've been itching to play, i live on SW pkwy, so not too far from anyone, i can pick you up if necessary too

c_nub

Smash Rookie
When are you guys talking about getting together today? I'll be pretty much open all day and would like to get some games in. Text me at 979-574-0620 and let me know what's going on.

c_nub

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the games today guys. Was fun and informative. Look forward to next time, hopefully I'll be a little better.

Azuzu

Smash Cadet
Sorry for being super inactive lately, I had a really hard semester. I'm taking this summer off and up for some smash though!

If anyone is down to play tonight/thursday, let me know!

Trott

Smash Rookie
I won't be in Texas until the last week of July / first week of August but if anyone is interested in playing a couple games online until then let me know

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I won't be in Texas until the last week of July / first week of August but if anyone is interested in playing a couple games online until then let me know
I haven't tried playing Brawl online in a while, but will try if ya want

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Phase 10
MM / Friendlies Edition

June 26th, 2010 - Dallas, TX

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277032

What's up with MMs and Friendlies?
Xyro and I have decided to try something new this summer to encourage smashers to travel to HOBO/Phase tournaments. We are aiming to make HOBO 26 and Phase 10 as big as possible with NO SIDE EVENTS; the only events will be Brawl Singles ($10) and Brawl Doubles ($10/person). What this means is there will be plenty of extra time to sit down and play friendlies or do MMs with people you don't get to play with often.

Trott

Smash Rookie
I'm driving out to Texas tomorrow morning and will be spending the weekend looking for a place to rent out, but once I get all that settled I'll definitely be up for some games. (Especially since I won't have a wii because I always used my brother's :( )

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
ill post my new number once I get it hopefully by tomorrow~

And soz i've been gone u guys...lotta s**t happened thsi summer but I'll be back in Early August!..hopefully

Trott

Smash Rookie
Just found myself a place on Harvey Mitchell yesterday. I'll start moving in this upcoming Tuesday so I should be all settled in and ready to play by the weekend.

FYI: My cell number is: 407-408-4506. Give me a call or text if anything is going down.

iamjoel5

Smash Rookie
I will most likely be in town this upcoming weekend to sign a new lease so I will call a few of you to see about getting together. Last weekend turned out **** (I can't say d*mn?) well at AJ's place. And James (LightVash) is only invited to the next one if he agrees to not completely wipe the floor with me again hah. -- jokes jokes

By the way, If yall are interested in brawling at my place next time - I would be down. The TV that came with the apt is 47" HD Flat screen and plays brawl d*mn well.

BTW, i had to reset the OS on my phone couple weeks ago -- Loko & Retro would you mind posting your phone numbers?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I just updated the front page including my new permanent number as well. If there's anything more I should add or change, just drop me a line or let me know

Trott

Smash Rookie
Just moved into my new place but suddenlink won't come by until Saturday morning to set up internet and cable which sucks. Luckily, I can bum some wireless internet from one of my neighbors. I'm dying to play smash and meet you guys so let me know if any smashfests are happening.

BTW, I'm looking to purchase a Wii and Brawl so if you guys know of anyone who wants to sell me theirs let me know. I'm not looking to spend more than $150 on just a used wii and brawl but would be willing to go higher if other goodies were thrown in.

Trott

Smash Rookie
Last night's smashfest was pretty fun. I've never played a metaknight as scary as Light's (most people play Snake in Central Florida). I'm definitely looking forward to playing with you guys again (no homo).

I think I might be free tomorrow (Monday) afternoon in case anyone is interested in playing. Give me a call/text or just post here and let me know.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Hey guise! I'll be in CStat tomorrow and Wednesday, but I won't have my car and be pretty busy most the day w/ moving stuff and what not. Might be free at night, so if I am, I'll drop you all a line, or u all ca text me so i can get your digits

iLight

Smash Lord
all i hear is "hey guys im going to be here but i suck b/c i really won't be have anything to do with you, i probably won't call and will probably be too busy to answer until after im gone"

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
all i hear is "hey guys im going to be here but i suck b/c i really won't be have anything to do with you, i probably won't call and will probably be too busy to answer until after im gone"
all I READ is
BAD
GRAMMAR

But seriously, I'm just saying there might be a chance I can chill with you all while I'm there in cstat :<

Soz i've been gone all summer but life's been hell x....x

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Kk, well i got an apt/duplex down southwest parkway going toward highway 6; it's across the wellsfargo thar~ . Be moving back on the 18th and I'll permanently be staying in C Stat from there on out :3 .

iamjoel5

Smash Rookie
Loko,

I hope you reconsider the layout of the player's stats and info on the front page template. It is very unorganized and difficult to intuitively skim through.
I have also included Hosting Location and Equipment (which I think would be beneficial to get from everyone for several reasons); mostly for newcomers or even people who have forgotten where the hosting person lives when someone posts a hosting.
Lastly, how did I become a "New Member" to CS Smash now?

Here's my info for the front page template:

Joel

Mains: Falco, Snake
Secondaries: GameNCock, Ness
Future Characters: MK, Marth
Retired Secondaries: Sonic, Kirby, Fox

Phone: 281-468-2587
Hosting Location: Z-Islander / 3803 Wellborn Rd, Apt.#: ? (Not for sure yet - still looking)
Hosting Equipment: 50" flat screen, Wii, HD Component Cable (to eliminate the inherent lag of LCD screens), 3x GameCube controllers (basic)

Top Bottom