• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Loko,

I hope you reconsider the layout of the player's stats and info on the front page template. It is very unorganized and difficult to intuitively skim through.
I have also included Hosting Location and Equipment (which I think would be beneficial to get from everyone for several reasons); mostly for newcomers or even people who have forgotten where the hosting person lives when someone posts a hosting.
Lastly, how did I become a "New Member" to CS Smash now?

Here's my info for the front page template:

Joel

Mains: Falco, Snake
Secondaries: GameNCock, Ness
Future Characters: MK, Marth
Retired Secondaries: Sonic, Kirby, Fox

Phone: 281-468-2587
Hosting Location: Z-Islander / 3803 Wellborn Rd, Apt.#: ? (Not for sure yet - still looking)
Hosting Equipment: 50" flat screen, Wii, HD Component Cable (to eliminate the inherent lag of LCD screens), 3x GameCube controllers (basic)
Duly noted. Actually, I was trying to design an osm home template for the front page layout and stuff using html/css/ photoshoop, but toward teh end of school, things got hectic and i had put it down...BUT! I will work on it this week and hopefully have something new to put up on the front page, so get hyped xP maybe not too hyped .___.;;

In relevance to the front page, anyone else have any suggestions as to what to include on the front page or a preffered layout? (I.E., Name, Main, Location, Number, etc.)

Trott

Smash Rookie
I'm canceling my smashfest today since I have some things to take care of and I heard you guys stayed up until like 6 am playing last night anyway :laugh:

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
So I think I'm going to enter the Smash tournament at QuakeCon this Saturday....no venue fee and no entrance fee for singles or doubles!!!

link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282774

I've got plenty of room in my car if any of you guys are interested :)
I'm afraid I won't be back till the 18th, so won't be able to join ya, soz ;----;

Although, I'm down for hosting something at my new place once I'm somewhat settled in x3

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I main Mordekaiser and almost lvl cap x3 <333 . Tank and tableturner and i luff chasing >3..FEED ME MORE SOULS~!

But yeh, Yi wrecks so hard if u stack crit runes and items xD

Will be updating the front page today

Edit: UPDATED the front page today =3 ....still have a lot of work but what do you think >.o??

Idk if the badges need to be resized, but I know they need more content...PM me your info and what other info should I put? I will make the badges smaller and I can hyperlink it to pages if need be

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I have no electricity atm x.....x . So gonna get foods and then crash over at a friendsfor da night

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Really nice job with the OP, Loko.

I might be stopping by sometime this semester since my younger brother attends A&M now.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Really nice job with the OP, Loko.

I might be stopping by sometime this semester since my younger brother attends A&M now.
Thank yous! and osm! Let us know ahead of time if and when u do :3

Just got electricity yesterday, and getting internet tomorrow~ . Hectic these past few days they have been x------x

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Well first day of skewl was so tiring ~____~ . If anyone wants to Brawl today I'm down, can't drive anywhere but ppl can come over if you want.

And ppl do live here :<

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Haha, thnx, any feedback? And i'd go over if I had a car v___v, hence why I offerend my casa~ . I think I will also dub my new place as a new housing place in addition to Joel's and Light's place . Don't have class till close to noon tomorrow, so if anyone wants to crash my place, i'm down, just give me a head's up

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
So..double post but 1) Anyone going to HOBO this weekend? and 2) anyone down to play at all this week?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
****, i'm broke as hell too so won't be able to go either unless some1 or ppl spot me :< . Still waiting on FinAid :/ . But yeh, rly hoping to host at least ONE tourney here in cstat this semester so will be talking to yous guys about that, cici's, and sponsorships xP .

But osm, fri/sat what time and where ?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Im up for either or both those days; my place its good to go,but anywhere else I might need a ride back. Lets get this thread more hyped

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
/me hosts smashing at his place
+3000 awesome
+3000 housing
+3001 win

In class atm but will be home by 3ish

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
kk, kool, well my place is open for anyone to drop by whenever . Have funs at work~

Top Bottom