• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Luciano Bradley (Zensei), Vanilla Townie dies.

Deadline is the last second 7/9/10 EST!
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
who the **** is zensei

also million day Night made me forget everything i had originally tried to learn about the game as a new replacement

why isn't the game over? who's left? maybe we have indy/mafia faction fighting against each other as well.

also someone took the double vote power i was suppose to have if i read junglefever's message correctly

Vote: Overswarm

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hai guys.

I have good news.

Me and Blue Yoshi are guaranteed town.

If KevinM is town, that makes three neighborhoods composed of all town.

What neighborhoods are left with 3 members?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also, the whole uber long Night and multiple quick topics and added stuff was basically a mind ****. I've forgotten half the stuff going on in this game.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
who the **** is zensei

also million day Night made me forget everything i had originally tried to learn about the game as a new replacement

why isn't the game over? who's left? maybe we have indy/mafia faction fighting against each other as well.

also someone took the double vote power i was suppose to have if i read junglefever's message correctly

Zensei = Exn

wtf? it was 'taken' from you? o.o

Hm. One kill. Interesting.

Riddle I'm still a bit skeptakle of you being the tracker. Have you gotten your previous results?

Overswarm, who did ya kill?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
We didn't.

That's how I know we aren't scum.

Me, Exn, Blue Yoshi are in a neighborhood and we can track and kill. We agreed on our prospects... but apparently the action wasn't sent in! I've never sent in an action before (just let them do it), as I'm generally away from my PC all day after work.

Zensei / Exn was supposed to Vig.... Riddle.

BYoshi was supposed to track.... KevinM.

Riddle has claimed I visited Zensei, which isn't possible. Not only that... he's in my neighborhood and we didn't use our power.

So here are your possibilities:

Riddle is scum and is lying
OS is town

Riddle is scum and is bussing OS
OS is scum

If I die, vig power should onyl stay if town votes for the vig power and majority wins.

So far, Riddle is guaranteed scum.

Who else is in Riddle's neighborhood?

M.K

Level 55
Riddle is in my neighborhood, OS, and so was Adum, who flipped town.
Before his death, Adum and I agreed to exhaust our governor power, which was used on Omni through a vote system (Me and Adum voted to use the power, Riddle did not vote).
I'm extremely wary of Riddle. He hasn't answered my quicktopic question and why, only now when pressured, does he have results?

BYoshi, what results did you get for Kevin?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
He didn't. We didn't send them in, to my knowledge. At least I didn't and the quick topic leads me to believe as much. Considering no one died, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that mafia wouldn't waste a night kill for no reason.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
wait i have governor power? what does that mean?

keeping my vote on just to see if my double vote is indeed there or not. if it's not then that's gay

so riddle says overswarm visited exn. overswarm says his town has the ability to track AND vig (wow, two powers?) and that exn was suppose to vig riddle off. blueyoshi was suppose to track kevmo. hrm. hrm. so riddle or overswarm is lying. sweet.

fyi, rockin and i decided it was safe me to get the double vote. then seph was like a day late and was all like "i dont wanna give the power to omni. lets keep talkin" but we were like "no, go away" . anyway, i guess i like rockin a lot more often just cuz he doesn't seem to be scheming. the fact that i didn't get my double vote power tho makes me sad

kevmobro and blueyoshi need to talk

Riddle

Smash Lord

I have contacted junglefever a million times and still not gotten my previous results. Overswarm totally ignored the possibility that Im tracker and hes scum and i tracked him to the kill.....

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

I have contacted junglefever a million times and still not gotten my previous results. Overswarm totally ignored the possibility that Im tracker and hes scum and i tracked him to the kill.....
Ugh. what about Marshy?

M.K

Level 55
My problem with that is that Marshy has taken over for Jungle for a while now, and the fact that he returned your Night 3 result (like you said above) and forgot entirely about your requests for your nights 1/2 result .....it doesn't sit well with me.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Seeing as I am making a big post, I'll separate it into categories. Writing in read is questions which I will re-ask at the end as well.

EDIT: I made this post a few hours ago (or one... well, a while ago), but smashboards was down and I could not post it. I'll post what I had written down. It would have been post # 1489.

EDIT EDIT: And I forgot to press 'post', so here is my long-delayed post. I probably have been epicly ninja'd lol

Our neighborhood night actions:

As far as neighborhood actions were concerned, I sent in what OS said (Zen vigs riddle, I watch Kevin). Though I was the only one to send anything in. So that means we did not reach a majority, meaning we did not use either of our night actions. Zen usually states when he sends in his info, and OS never usually sends it in (usually leaves me and Zen to do the actions). So as far as last night was concerned, I sent in my stuff, Zen did not, and I assume OS did not either (no kill happened, so I assume he didn't).

Riddle's tracker claim/results:

As far as Riddle's tracker results are concerned (OS doing 'something' to Zen), here are all the possibilities I can think of:

-Riddle is lying, and trying to make OS look scum.
-Riddle is saying the truth, and OS is scum and killed Zen.
-Riddle is saying the truth, and OS has a personal power role that he used on Zen.

Seeing as (I think we all agree) personal power roles do not exist in this game, and that all power roles are neighborhood power roles, I am more willing to believe that Rockin lied about his personal power role claim. Does anyone else have a personal power role? I know asking for this is scummy, but if someone else has a personal power role, then Riddle's tracker claim can be more believable, and possibly true. I ask this so that we do not mislynch him, when it could have been prevented. My two thoughts on this are:

-Riddle does not have a tracker power role in any way, and is lying about his claim to look townie (most likely a scum move in my opinion, I see no reason for town to lie about a non-existent power role).

-Riddle's neighborhood has a tracker power role, and he is the one who used it last night (and maybe in the past as well, which would explain why he did not know the tracker results). As far as this possibility is concerned, our neighborhood has two night actions, so it is possible for other neighborhoods to have two night actions. I could understand him doing this to keep his neighborhood power hidden. MK and Riddle, what are your neighborhood power role(s)? Is the tracker a neighborhood power role? (this is the main thing I am asking in this question)

So yeah... for the record, we did not vig anyone tonight (failed to reach a majority). So that means Xen was killed by scum. For the moment, I am fine with a Riddle lynch, but can people answer the two questions I have asked?

-Does anyone else have a personal power role? I know asking for this is scummy, but if someone else has a personal power role, then Riddle's tracker claim can be more believable, and possibly true. I ask this so that we do not mislynch him, when it could have been prevented.

-MK and Riddle, what are your neighborhood power role(s)? Is the tracker a neighborhood power role? (this is the main thing I am asking in this question)

But for now:

vote: Riddle

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I do not have a merged vote, figured I should point that out.

I don't want to do a one or the other game with OS and Riddle, we have to be sure of this because we are very very ****ing close to end game.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Omni: You have the govoner power? Does that mean someone else swapped powers with you? If I remember correctly Adums neighborhood had the govoner power. That means one of the members of Adums neighborhood must be mafia and switched powers with you. But thats not all, that must also mean that there is a mole in our neighborhood and transferred the info to the mafia about who got the power, and by process of elimination.

Vote Rockin

M.K

Level 55
Blue Yoshi, the tracker is not our neighborhood power. Nowhere in my quick topic does it mention tracking or tracker, we simply had the governor power that we exhausted last night ON Omni (Seph, STOP skimming).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wait its clear he didn't read it.

Dude Seph please STOP BEING SO ****ING SCUMMY.

I really want to have the lynch on the 50/50 and be sure of it, but if you're going to play auto scummy like that then I don't know what to think.

That seemed like such a desperate attempt at getting the attention on somebody else i just O_o

Riddle

Smash Lord
Tracker is a personal power role. Not at all associated with our neighborhood.

To expand on my role I am also bulletproof. So your vig might have gone through i dunno

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Do you also have like.. double voter, unlynchable unlimited day vig jack of all trades or is this all the **** thats going to come out?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Blue Yoshi, the tracker is not our neighborhood power. Nowhere in my quick topic does it mention tracking or tracker, we simply had the governor power that we exhausted last night ON Omni (Seph, STOP skimming).
I'm confused, wtf does Govenor power do then? I thought it prevented lynches. or is there more I'm not getting?

M.K

Level 55
We didnt use it during twilight. Essentially we chose to whiff it.
Excuse me?

You didn't choose to do anything. You did not talk to us through the entire night, Adum was trying to get in touch with you to get the votes we needed.

The vote to use the governor power was voted by Adum and I, Riddle did not vote for this at all.
Don't take credit for something you didn't have a part in.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Get the **** off your high horse. I wasnt at my computer I just actually left SWF up.

By we I meant our neighborhood.

M.K

Level 55
The decision was in no way yours, so I'm not letting you take credit for it.
Don't say "we" because I don't want to be associated with you.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
vote riddle

I'm gonna go ahead and not believe you are the sole individual power role who also happens to be a bullet proof tracker.

Top Bottom