• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well... if Jungle is coming back on Thursday, might as well make use of the four days we have available to us. Omni, how do you suggest we spend our three to four days of twilight? I, for one, don't want to just do nothing (kinda pointless, and I'll forget stuff about this game, as will probably everyone else). If you don't want to discuss who the vig should shoot, what else should we talk about?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Why is that dumb?
Why is it helpful discussing something that may or may not be true? Rather, discuss who you find scummy and for what reasons rather than "This imaginary vig should shoot this person,".

Well... if Jungle is coming back on Thursday, might as well make use of the four days we have available to us. Omni, how do you suggest we spend our three to four days of twilight? I, for one, don't want to just do nothing (kinda pointless, and I'll forget stuff about this game, as will probably everyone else). If you don't want to discuss who the vig should shoot, what else should we talk about?
Let's talk about how not to play Mafia.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Hyper lynch Riddle, MK, OS/Seph in that order.
I posted a fair number of charges against you, do you really have no comment?

... way to be helpful.

I'm just trying to find some way to make the next few days productive. I mean, clearly, there must be something we can do to be productive...
Scumhunting. You know, that thing that townies are supposed to do that you've all been avoiding all game.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Like I said, JF is V/LA, but I'm sure Marshy would come in anytime today (as he is the co-mod) to do his job (I mean, he's been doing the post count for days, right?).

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Oh ****

I realized something important, if the wrong person gets killed, or worse yet, the remaining two members of my neighborhood are both scum, we've got a problem.

My neighborhood has a one time use lynch prevention power, which would make lylo tomorrow null cause they'll just prevent the lynch...

I'd like town's opinion on this:

1. My neighborhood stops the lynch.

2. I then SD.

I'm unwilling to let it get to tomorrow and lose because Riddle or MK stops the lynch.

@everyone Opinions, now.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm thinking a power claim is necessary now.

If mafia are in our groups, they know all our powers already.

If they aren't, they have to commit to claiming a power we can test them on and can only remove our power with three kills, which takes a minimum of two days.

My group is the vigilante group. One of us can track. Sorry if you don't like that idea, neighborhood, but our quick topic is still locked so I can't exactly ask you.

Everyone else, claim up.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
My group is dead, I can combine the votes, will not do it tomorrow because if I guess wrong we lose.

OS if you don't shoot Riddle I have no idea what to think.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
My group can make someone a double voter for the remainder of the game. We havn't made anyone a double voter yet. We WERE gonna talk about it N2, but Omni wasn't around, so we didn't vote on it.

adum, when exactly can you activate that power? Only twilight?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Fine, let's ignore the elephant in the room...

We've got a ****ing governor power that at best will be divided between two heavily suspicious people tomorrow.

Also, can somebody roleblock KevinM?

That power's far too dangerous if we have lylo tomorrow.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It doesn't say, but I assume it's twilight, that's how governor's usually work.

We've got an ability to stop one NK too, but we gotta pick a target, and so far there's been no worthwhile targets.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
IMO, I don't think the 'stop lynch' power would work right now (at least not right now) mainly cause it's PAST the twilight phase. Remember how we tried to vote D2 and apparantly we ran out of time? >>

either way, I don't think we can legitimatly stop either Riddle or MK using it unless they're smart enough not to willingly use it (bleh...I dunno).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Everyone put in your votes as to who we should lynch.

Also, make me double voter. All of my actions have been town oriented at this point, my neighborhood has 3 members in it and can control the vigilante kill, we can track, and I've publicly said our power. If I was mafia there'd be no reason to make it known. As town, there's no way that mafia can GET the power unless they manage to lynch + night kill one of us back to back which is obvious as hell.

in addition to being double voter, I'll put the restriction on myself that I can only hammer. Sound fair?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

I will kill you all IRL if you make OS a double voter, his sudden change of heart as to whether I was simply withholding information in order to jump on the easy bandwagon was mad scummy.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It wasn't a change of heart. Just because I knew what you were doing doesn't mean I liked it.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lol @ OS trying to take the double voter power

no

it'll probably be me over you just because im obv town

wait can we give the power to ourselves

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also, Rockin? Your neighborhood needs to make SOMEONE a doublevoter and then they need to test it out immediately.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
lol @ OS trying to take the double voter power

no

it'll probably be me over you just because im obv town

wait can we give the power to ourselves
Yes, we can. We can choose anyone we like. whether it's ourselves or someone else.

Also, Rockin? Your neighborhood needs to make SOMEONE a doublevoter and then they need to test it out immediately.
It doesn't work like that. It's not only a one time deal (mean we can only give the said power to anyone once), but the person we choose would be a double voter for the remainder of the game.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You knew what I was doing, but then decided to not believe me later because there was a bandwagon on me?

B***SH**.
We'll see after you flip. I'm still not sure you aren't scum.

Does anyone else have any ideas as to who we should shoot? I'm still not entirely against shooting KevinM myself, depending on what other powers are claimed.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It doesn't work like that. It's not only a one time deal (mean we can only give the said power to anyone once), but the person we choose would be a double voter for the remainder of the game.
Care level = 0

Use your ability on someone outside of your neighborhood to confirm you have said ability.

Whoever is the double voter may only vote as a hammer, otherwise we lynch them.

Simple enough.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
OS, it's not even that you decided that I was suspicious that I consider you mad suspicious.

It's because you completely flipped on whether you believed I was withholding simply witholding information as soon as I became the popular target.

OS, you're obvious scum atm, I dunno about Omni, but if he's not town, we're screwed at this point anyway.

We'll see after you flip. I'm still not sure you aren't scum.

Does anyone else have any ideas as to who we should shoot? I'm still not entirely against shooting KevinM myself, depending on what other powers are claimed.

If I flip scum, you guys simply get to ignore everything I said.

If you guys go with my plan and I don't SD, I'm obvious scum and you guys get to lynch me without a problem.

ATM there's zero risk in just believing me.

M.K

Level 55
In all honestly, anyone trying to vouch for themselves to receive a power is arbitrary.
Adum, if you were to be ALIVE, what would you suggest we do with our power? I know you're dead/dying, but in all honestly, I don't want to trust Riddle.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Governor power is too dangerous, it has to go... now. Period.

Vote: Stop lynch

As I said, zero risk in this, if I don't SD I'm obvious scum.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
We have two options:

Governer use in limbo, adumb dying and shown as town

Governer use in limbo, adumb dying and shown as scum

Governer used, adumbrodeus self-destructs by showing his role PM and is town

Governer used, adumbrodeus laughs his *** off and is mafia and the governer role is no longer able to be used by town and we have to use tomorrow to lynch him

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Tomorrow is lylo, if today isn't, it's much riskier to have it floating around and potentially be used by anti-town.

Honestly, is there any pro-town reason for that power to exist in lylo? There's nothing about getting a second chance to lynch in it after all.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
From a moderator standpoint, it's highly unlikely all three of those in adumb's neighborhood are mafia for obvious reasons.

What are the other neighborhoods?

KevinM- Can vote combine or something fishy
adumb/Riddle/meta- governor
exn/me/blue yoshi- vig / tracker

M.K

Level 55
You know I'm not liking KevinM that much, OS, because he's the sole propreitor of his own power. Just as others have had their neighbors come out and credit their statements, Kevin hasn't. Whether this is because his neighbors are dead or he doesn't, it still strikes me as odd!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
2. Exn replaces xonar d1
4. overswarm
14. blue yoshi

7. adumbrodeus
3. meta-kirby
9. riddle replaces -rei- d2

13. kevinm

5. sephiroths masamune
11. rockin replaces gustave d1
15. omni replaces dark_ermac d2

You three.... what can you do?

Sephiroths masamune, I didn't forget you. Don't think I didn't notice you disappearing the moment there was a lynch.

What's your power, you three?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
....erm....I just said it.

The double voter power. Me, Omni, and seph are in a neighborhood with this power. I said our group name like...more then twice, guys >_>;;

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@OS: Can you give a LEGITIMATE reason why you decided to disbelieve my story?

I'd like to have a legitimate shot to win in lylo, and if you're town, for the love of god you better figure out a way to explain yourself fast. Cause one way or another, I'm flipping town, and when that happens, people will take a hard look at your change of opinion.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
d3 final vote count

meta-kirby (1) - adumbrodeus
adumbroedus (6) - sephiroths masamune riddle exn overswarm kevinm omni
sephiroths masamune (1) - blue yoshi
riddle (1) - rockin

not voting (1) - meta-kirby

with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
deadline is the last second of 6/21 est!

adumbrodeus, Villeta Nu, Vanilla Townie has been lynched

night 3 has begun and will end at the last second of 6/24 est!

pm me all night actions

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
a governor power has been exhausted

there was a communication mishap that led to a situation that uniquely applies to adumbrodeus that limited his ability to express himself to the best of his ability prior to his death. heres what he wanted to say:
adumbrodeus said:
Since my neighborhood's governor power is exhausted, Kevin's neighborhood power could still win the game, I would advise the vig neighborhood to kill him, since we saw it's use was outprioritized by night kills when gheb used it didn't have any effect because he was night-killed.
deadline for night has been extended to tuesday 6/29 midnight est as a result. please resubmit all night actions. be aware that actions wont be resolved til junglefevah returns

Top Bottom