• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Omni, I already complained about town handing scum free win coupons.

However, this makes me wonder whether riddle actually has a power role, cause it seems like town's power roles are supposed to be tied to the neighborhoods. Maybe it's just an excuse.

adumbrodeus' "gambit" in this game of saying he doesn't know what a neighborhood is IS something that he would do.

Still am fine with the lynch of him or sephiroths masamune though. I have other suspicions as well, but those are my top two.
I never said I didn't know what a neighborhood was, only that I'm not familiar with it as a term for unconfirmed masons (in other words, that it's not a common term) and I haven't heard of it before this game.

I never lie, except about my intentions in doing something, but that doesn't mean I won't withold information that I don't think it's in the best interests of town for scum to know.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also OS if Gheb did what he said he did it would mean that you and adum have to currently share a vote.
I have received no notification of this kind, and am currently voting.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote count

meta-kirby (1) - adumbrodeus
adumbroedus (4) - sephiroths masamune riddle exn overswarm
sephiroths masamune (2) - kevinm blue yoshi
riddle (1) - rockin

not voting (2) - meta-kirby omni

with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
deadline is the last second of 6/21 est!

Riddle

Smash Lord
@Kevin

I AM curious about my results and Ive tried to get them but I'm having trouble contacting Marshy/Jungle about them.

I know I've been inactive and useless this game and I really do want to fix that. I'm just...Completely inable to find anything to post about.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Kevin

I AM curious about my results and Ive tried to get them but I'm having trouble contacting Marshy/Jungle about them.
Can you explain in detail about how you have had trouble contacting them?

Specifically when did you attempt to obtain the results? And how have you had trouble doing so?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Vote: Adumbrodeus

if we hit scum, yay.
if we hit town again, oh well.

boring, lame game is boring and lame.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Riddle, post everything you can. -_-;;

as in now
I'm tracker, but I have literally no results. I think Adumbrodeus is probably scum. Mostly neutral on everyone else. I'm in a neighborhood with Adum and MK.

I know I'm useless, but I'm not scum. And Ill atempt to be better.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

You guys are idiots.

No comments on Kevin saying that I killed somebody based on suspicions voiced in a forum that the only possible way I could've obtained them is if he was my scumbuddy, come on, shape up.

Also, the fact that Overswarm explicitly accepted that's pro-town to withold information so scum doesn't get it when I initially revealed that I was in a neighborhood and defending me on it, and now suddenly having a change of heart.

Town is horri-bad this game, too many useless players, and then lynching the people trying to do ****.

Enjoy drowning in your stupidity.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Since I no longer would have any reason to lie if I was scum....

I'm Villeta Nu, just another random townie.

I'm incredibly suspicious of Riddle now that it's revealed that all neighborhoods (save 1) had power roles, that's 4 town controlled power roles, why would town get a tracker in addition. The lack of results and a lack of scumhunting drive further suggests that Riddle is in fact scum.

Also, reread the rest of my issues with Kevin once the flip occurs.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If Adum isn't scum and this game goes into D4 riddle needs to die not letting what I did in simpsons be played on me.

SK/Vig please shoot Riddle, MK, Seph

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
People need to not listen to Kevin M anymore, scummiest person in the game.

Seriously? Saying my motive to have swordsdancer killed was that he said I was suspicious in his quicktopic when both of his neighbors flipped town, so the only possible way for me to know is if we were scumbuddies is just sloppy scum play, and if you him get away with it, town deserves to lose.

Actually, town already deserves to lose, but even worse now.

Omni's honestly the only real pro-town player atm (so, if he's scum, no chance).

I also don't like exn, though this is more gut then anything else.

Omni

BRoomer
id probably shoot Overswarm if i was vig but im telling u guys it's Lelouch as an SK.

i'd also shoot Kevin, too.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Thank you, but didn't you talk about how we shouldn't direct shots in order to avoid misdirecting them?

Also, Kevin, if by some amazing chance you are town, what's with the horribad town play? Seriously, you've got a rep, I expected better of you.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Oh, and seph is still noob town imo, this IS his second game after all (and he just replaced in when the first ended) and his mistakes are pretty much all classic noob-town mistakes, so before you lynch him if you decide to do so, make sure you build a case that shows he knew what he was doing.

Actuallly, you guys need to develop a solid case to decide one way or the other, it's too dangerous not knowing for sure whether he's noob-town or scum playing a noob.

Omni

BRoomer
i'm just saying who i'd shoot.

more than likely the game is over tomorrow anyway. we'll see.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, I highly doubt mafia controls both night kills... but if it's a serial killer, can't he also kill the mafia? So... technically it's not over yet.

I still think it's a vig who just sucks at hitting mafia.

So, yeah. Either way, it's not over yet.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Either way, but if it's a vig, it's more town sucks at smoking out scum, and finishing the job of killing potential scum.

And the vig is included in this.

Of course, looking at the pattern, if it's a vigilante, more then likely it's a vigilante neighborhood as opposed to a personal vigilante.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@ Omni, fair enough, we had 10 people left though, so if we kill off 3, if there are 4 mafia we lose (unless a NK hits one), if there are an initial 3 we can still win.

Argh, so anyway...

I like Omni
I dislike Kevin
I dislike Overswarm
I dislike Exn
Riddle's claim seems off

I've previously explained pretty much all of the above, so if anyone wants to take issue with them, now's the time.

At this point it's safe to assume I'm town, cause if I flipped scum at this point, you could just ignore everything I said in twilight.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
For this post, I am assuming that the NK in question is from the vig (since that is the entire purpose of my post). Here's my logic on the vig...

if the Vig does not shoot, we have the daytime lynch, and the mafia nightkill. So, that's one kill that town controls, and one kill that mafia controls. So, for every one kill by the mafia at night (which is guaranteed town), there is one kill by town (which could be town or mafia). So, we can have either 1 town and 1 scum dead, or 2 town dead.

If the Vig does shoot, we have the daytime lynch, the mafia nightkill, and the vig nightkill. So, that's two kills the town controls, and one kill that the mafia controls. So, for every one kill by the mafia at night (which is guaranteed town), there is two kills by town (which both could be either town or mafia). So, we can have either 1 town and 2 scum dead, or 2 town and 1 scum dead, or 3 town dead.

But overall, the point is that we have 2 kills that come from town to every one kill from mafia. Even though the Vig has missed so far this game (once again, assuming it's a vig), it's still another kill from town, which is benificial to town. Plus, now that there is a much better chance of hitting mafia, now's a good time to use it.

I personally think not using the Vig power is anti-town at this point...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Zensei aka Exn... why Riddle? He seems anti-town, but not explicitly scummy, more of a noob read off him.

Kevin and OS's odd behavior have to put them above both on the list.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
1. When Rei claimed tracker, he didn't even know what his role did.
2. It's been three days, and Riddle has 0 results.
3. This has to do with flavor but still, it's strange that he would randomly be given tracker in a neighborhood with a role, especially while everyone else has been vanilla so far.
4. No contribution. When he does reply, his keeps his comments short with little detail.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Good case.

Initially he brushed off requests to know his results as "anti-town to give at the moment".

Given the overall poor quality of Rei's play, I could believe he made the mistake of mixing up the cop.

But why hasn't he been NK'd?

No results either?

Now claiming that two experienced mods didn't give him the results? And that he hasn't been able to get in touch with the mods? Spur of the moment I had no trouble getting in touch with Jungle about the mentoring program (you can look on my wall).

Just too many coincidences, I'm sold, Riddle/Rei is obviously lying about being a tracker and is scum. Since that's not even our neighborhood power, there is no excuse.

In the future, don't pick a difficult role like that to lie about, it's very easy to figure out when a tracker is bsing you if he gives results, that's why he hasn't revealed anything.

Omni

BRoomer
Just great.

It's one thing for the game itself to be inactive, but for the moderator to have completely vanished as well?

/outskies

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Just great.

It's one thing for the game itself to be inactive, but for the moderator to have completely vanished as well?

/outskies
Jungle is V/LA till this thursday...dunno about Marshy. He should be on to do this eventually.

This is exactly why I didn't want to join in on the game =/

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Thursday?

Well... we might as well make the most of our time in twilight I guess. Why not discuss who are our best options for the vig (assuming it's the vig). Either way, at least it gives us a head start for the next day.

So far, here's who people have said:

(4) Riddle: KevinM, Adum, Exn, Blue Yoshi
(2) Overswarm: Omni, Adum
(2) KevinM: Omni, Adum
(1) MK: KevinM
(1) Seph: KevinM
(1) Exn: Adum

Rockin says the vig shouldn't shoot.

Who do people think the vig should shoot?

Omni

BRoomer
^no, @ blue yoshi

that's dumb

do not discuss this @ everyone else

Top Bottom